European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's certainly a possibility, YoYo. But I do wonder where that would leave me cos I ain't Welsh and not all of my sheep "incidents" involved peev :?

They so sexy though! :!

Also, whereabouts do you live again?

sheep+shagger.jpg

:sus:

I tend to agree, SHM. Manky beasts are sheeps. Any creature that needs a special chart so you can score how shitty their backside is has to be considered a 10-pinter at least.

worm_and_dag_management.jpg

Except for my Flossie <3

tumblr_ma7k8ba8SA1rqsx2do1_400.jpg

In peev news, I did not order any when I recently ordered other stuff from one of me old peev purveyors. Go me.

It's certainly a possibility, YoYo. But I do wonder where that would leave me cos I ain't Welsh and not all of my sheep "incidents" involved peev :?

They so sexy though! :!

Also, whereabouts do you live again?

sheep+shagger.jpg

:sus:

Kent ;)=D

Off topic I know but is there something I can read about the "booze/benzo blackout = brain damage" statement? And do you mean only in combo?

im trying to remember where i read it i think it was in here it was only a few weeks ago when i did i rack what brains i have left and see if i can find it

here is something on them lines http://www.benzo.org.uk/vot4.htm

Cognitive Impairment and Long-Term Damage

The many papers published in the 1960s and early to mid 1970s on this subject were largely single dose therapeutic dose studies or low-dose studies for periods of a few weeks. They showed a range of deficits in cognitive function, psychomotor performance and short-term memory problems with no development of tolerance. It was not until the late 1970s and early 1980s (when therapeutic dose dependency was belatedly accepted), that cognitive function and other tests on long-term benzodiazepine users (up to 10 years) were studied both during use and in acute withdrawals. From the mid 1980s to mid 1990s there was an increasing number of studies looking at damage after long-term use and at follow-up periods after discontinuation of up to six years. Several of these studies involve CT scans of the brain looking for structural changes.

Summary

Benzodiazepines produce impairment of cognitive functioning and psychomotor performance e.g. reaction time, vigilance, arousal, judgement, reasoning, speed and accuracy of information processing, visual spatial ability, co-ordination, short-term and post drug long-term memory, 'blackouts' and learned tasks.

These effects are independent of abuse, dependency, non-dependency, normal, healthy, young or old subjects. Impairment increases with chronic use. Development of tolerance to these effects is very slow.

CT brain scans show a difference in ventricular cerebral spinal fluid space dimensions between benzodiazepine users and non-users, and also between high and low benzodiazepine users.

The functional brain damage causes increased morbidity, increased mortality and social deterioration.

Subjects are generally not aware of their reduced capacity or the fact that they are not functioning well in every day life.

In general much of the impairment is slowly reversible. Some aspects show improvement after six years, some are semi-permanent or permanent.

^ Not sure quite such a hard line is needed, Nick. I totally understand why you'd say that given the situation you - and most other peev thread regulars - find themselves in. However, telling people to just stop using when they're clearly still enjoying the early stages is unlikely to work. Problem with peev is that it is so very damn good when it's good. The fact it has a near 100% casualty rate is kinda irrelevant to people in that situation. Personally, I'd be more inclined to point out the risks of regular/heavy use and advise to keep it as an occasional party drug which is how it sounds like how LLT is currently using it. And also recommend popping back into the peev thread regularly to check-in and ideally have a read through some of the archived ones too (virtually de rigeur when peeved up anyway :D).

Like all drugs, I'm sure MDPV can be used responsibly. In the particular case of MDPV that just seems to be an unusually remote possibility. All we can really do is be honest about the whole thing - the good side and the hellish side - and be there with information, advice and support if/when things do turn sour.

That aside, congrats on another non-order of peev <3

Was not my meaning to sound hard or anything, but yea I was saying it because I know what it can lead to, but true enough mdpv was funny/fuckin awesome when it was going good with it so to say mate. And if he use/its being used like a really party drug and the person can control it, it is absolutly a wonderful drug I am sure of.

Thanks <3

Thanks for that text above, foolsgold. I don't find anything in it to suggest that a benzo/booze blackout is equal to brain damage, though. The idea seems to be that long-term benzo use can lead to long-term functional impairment which may improve over time after cessation. It's an interesting read, I just wouldn't want people thinking that just because they've blacked out on benzos and booze (and who among us who've done that combo a few times have not blacked out?) they've caused themselves "brain damage" ;) I mean, unless there are such cases, but I can't find any reports. I do see various old studies which suggest benzos cause brain damage being overturned by more recent studies.

yer im really stuck as to where i heard it now i've asked in the benzo thread in other drugs as well it could've been in another forum but i've been so messed up of late i could of even dreamt it . i seemed to think it right because of how we create memories and how the chemicals used to imprint them are missing thats why its painful to try and remember what has happened during a blackout i've found it physically painful to try and recall events

Was not my meaning to sound hard or anything, but yea I was saying it because I know what it can lead to, but true enough mdpv was funny/fuckin awesome when it was going good with it so to say mate. And if he use/its being used like a really party drug and the person can control it, it is absolutly a wonderful drug I am sure of.

Thanks <3

I know what you meant - and would somewhat echo your thoughts when it comes to peev. It's serious shit not to be taken lightly. But it's also insanely enjoyable when it's good. And those early times really were all good (certainly for me anyway). Am just always a bit wary of blanket statements one way or t'other. Extremism on either side tends to make the majority of people who actually reside somewhere in the middle switch off. That's the worst thing that can happen really cos folk still in the early(ish) stages of getting to know their inner fiend would do well to make good use of all the info and experience in the various incarnations of the peev thread. Not to mention the folk who ride inside her.

I'm sure you must remember how it was when you first got the taste? Would you have listened to anybody telling you to just stop now before it goes horribly. horribly wrong? When it's good it's great. When it's great it's godly. The rest of the time it may have one or two downsides. Hopefully folk will only see the former - and maybe even give us all some of that much-loved epic peevpost Goodness now and then... but if not (and let's face it it'd be a minor miracle to completely avoid it's murkier side) then there'll always be a few fiends lurking around the peev thread who will hopefully be able to lend a hand. Can't tell people what to do, can only offer advice, be honest about it all - the good, the bad, the sad, the mad and the ugly - and let them make their own choices.

Man do I sound a preachy fuck tonight. Apologies. I blame the drugs 8)

Wasn't trying to tell him what to do, like I said was not my meaning. Your right in all you wrote there Shambles.

Man a crap night Im havin. all shite with my dad's alcohol problem and a lot of other problems I have in my life. Sometimes I really just want to let go and give up this life.
Mdpv would be the easy way -.-

Nicklazz, tell us more about your problems please. Drugs seem to be just a small part of it. Give us a quick summary of how things are for you.

this stuff is insanely strong cleaned out the pipe i was smoking some through and it hit like a train not full on just mood lift and the sweats felt rough laid down but ok when stood up only problem is i've now kicked off on my grass of a neighbour and he has now gone running to the police telling god knows what :) fecking mint lol

Nicklazz, tell us more about your problems please. Drugs seem to be just a small part of it. Give us a quick summary of how things are for you.

Well okay mate I do that, it will be messed up post but yea:

I have Borderline personality disorder, OCD(in insane degree, makin my thinkin of mdpv even worse too!) and different kind of anxiety.
Got insane mood swings (because of borderline I guess).
Memory issues.
Im a jealous mother fucker overfor my gf.
My dad's an alcoholic.
My life is fuckin twisted, got lies for a lot of people, it's hard to describe in english sorry, but one I tell this, another I tell a whole other story, and so on.. I don't fuckin know why I am doing it..
I live alone in a city I don't know anybody, don't see any almost (I go home all the time).

Man I could go on for ages, will stop here tho' this is some of my problems.

Last edited:
Sounds pretty normal to me if you just checkin for you have all mate^

My ocd I am extra checkin/doing stuff so many times and if I do wrong I have to do it all over etc(hard to explain, I have to do many rituals). You should see me live, its crazy..

Last edited:
A lot of people have a little ocd-like-stuff in their life, but maybe you should get it checked out if it making your life hard? Like it is in my life, its fuckin detroyin me (I get help for it, but don't take my pills everyday etc.. So don't help a shit.. Stupid me).

na its not that big of a concern to look to help for. you look after yourself nick man <3

Well okay mate I do that, it will be messed up post but yea:

I have Borderline personality disorder, OCD(in insane degree, makin my thinkin of mdpv even worse too!) and different kind of anxiety.
Got insane mood swings (because of borderline I guess).
Memory issues.
My dad's an alcoholic.
My life is fuckin twisted, got lies for a lot of people, it's hard to describe in english sorry, but one I tell this, another I tell a whole other story, and so on.. I don't fuckin know why I am doing it..
I live alone in a city I don't know anybody, don't see any almost (I go home all the time).

Man I could go on for ages, will stop here tho' this is some of my problems.

Thanks. It helps a lot to have some background <3

Do you work or are you a student, or are you in some other situation? I'd guess you're not working?

Last edited:
I will Adam <3

Thanks. It helps a lot to have some background <3

Do you work or are you a student, or are you in some other situation? I'd guess you're not working?

No im no student or have work or anything :/

my best friends is some I have never met some I write with on skype everyday and so on.. I had many friends(some in real life) a long time ago, then I got in druggs to heavy, I lost all almost.. Man crap life I have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.