European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im on the eighth day of a run that started with some crystal a-pvP And now i have 2 kinds of mdpv .

I got my fav the fluffy white i always get from good source. best ive ever done. perfect for IV and gives incredible rush euphoria and pimpness and is pretty horny.

then I got this other strange yellowish mdpv that have never seen before or even known about and when I IV'd 10 milligrams iitgave me a too intense uncomfortable nauseous speedy rush and instantly I started hearing alien voices in my head and robot voices. Inanimate objects started coming to life and dancing around. characters on posters on my wall became animated and started talking to me. was the most bizarre ass shit i have ever experienced from mdpv ever. Im glad it wore off really quick. Im not sure if its actually pv but its extremely potent and im kinda intimidated by it.

this could possibly be the pv run that finally puts me in the Nuthouse.
ive avoided the nuthouse for so long too.its like game over.
i dont want to be a bitch though and flush it. i never done that yet.I will just put it away for now.

Has anyone had experience with combining 1,4B and MDPV?

Not directly. But have combined GBL/GHB with peev a gazillion times and they are but cleaner versions of 1,4b. Personally I'd not touch 1,4b with yours cos is toxic as fuck and GBL/GHB (even fukkin phenibut for that matter) ain't exactly hard to find. But from all I know (which may or may not be anything of note or value) it should go great. Actually better than great. Should be frikkin amazing. But, seriously, track down some GBL/GHB instead of that nasty toxic wannabee 1,4b crap. None of this stuff is exactly health food... but 1,4b is pretty much plain poison :\

... hell it took the Professor down?!

Has got fuck all to do with who iz more hardcore. Any and all of the peev thread regulars iz hardcore as they come by definition. But being hardcore doesn't mean you also have to be a statistic. Have been pondering in and around the whole "hardcore" issue for some time now. Such labels meant something to me once. I'm really not sure why. Insecurity in one form or another, no doubt. Am coming round to the idea that being "hardcore" in and of itself is as meaningless to those of us who ostensibly are as it is to the rest of society. Being able to take fuckloads of drugs and not die in and of itself is not especially noteworthy or impressive. Knowing you are one of those "hardcore" types and finding ways to reel it in, not dying (and/or being totally fukked over) and still being able to find pleasures in this world seems infinitely more "hardcore".

Am not suggesting "surrender" so much as adopting different tactics. "It" will not destroy you or your world. But you will if you let yourself become caught up in any form of competitive prugpiggery. Doesn't matter who or what "it" has taken down cos "it" took nobody down. We take ourselves down. You can't beat you. So stop trying to live up to a standard that is utterly meaningless. Peev (and associated drugs) are ruining your life right now. So stop ordering them. It really is as simple as that ultimately. I know that if I were to order any significant quantity of peev (or related) it would only mean I was trying to live up to some bullshit standard I convinced myself of when I was wasted 24/7 or (even worse) that I was trying to convince myself I was somehow now "better than that". Hopefully I'd never do it cos I thought it was expected from me cos I know it isn't... but I am also aware that I've done precious little fiending of late for a self-confessed fiend and as a self-confessed fiend that feels like it should matter. But it really doesn't. Not in the way my fiendbrain sees it anyway.

I'd like to think I can still use peev now and then. Have had intense cravings of late as it happens. Can think of few things I'd like more than to lose myself in psychosis. But this is not a good reason to use so am so far still managing to hold off clicking that "Confirm" button... I kinda suspect I will be indulging again soon. But if/when I do I'm gonna be ordering the bare minimum and doing my damnedest to not reorder whilst fukked/fiending. Am undecided so far as to whether I could get away with 500mg as "acceptable" or whether I'd realistically need a gramme. Either way, the not re-ordering is kinda key to me. Have done well on reeling in my addictions of late. Perhaps a bit too well cos I almost don't feel like me anymore. I feel the need to let my inner fiend play... but I feel a far more important (in the grand scheme) need to be able to fiend on my terms cos I have no interest in being a slave to an inanimate object.

(please excuse mostly irrelevant ramble, have drunk quite lots of booze tonight for first time in ages :eek:)

Please don't laugh if this is a stupid question! How does mdpv compare to crack?

Crack is more acutely fiendish and also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more (simplistically) euphoric, peev is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more chronically fiendish and with a rather specific euphoria. I rinsed the arse-end off crack for a looooooooooong time. Almost totally overtook my deeply-ingrained opi-addiction towards the end. It's very direct is crack. Simple and to the point. Crack is fiendish as all hell and back... but only briefly so (imo, ime, ymmv, etc, etc). After 3-4h the fiend faded and was no longer that fussed.

Peev is very different. I rinsed the arse-end of that too (and then some) cos is cheap enough to fund a 24/7 habit on if you really want to. With peev the fiend lasts days - even weeks. The euphoria is unusual - borderline inexplicable - but it is a long way from the real pull. The pull from peev is riding the psychosis. It really is all but impossible to put into words but what takes crack days of constant use to achieve peev achieves almost instantly and does so in such a way as you are totally hooked by the freakish thrill of it all. Or are hospitalised, locked up, sectioned and the like.

Is so very hard to explain cos I strongly suspect the fiend (in its fullest form) only affects a few who happen to be that way inclined already... but, if I were to compare to booze as an example, coke is a night out on the pints with mates, crack is the same only with a shitload of shots taken on the sly, peev is pints of sly shots on the sly with nobody but the shadow people there to criticise (and lawdy do they criticise :!). That won't help at all, but made sense to me ;)

Either way, is one of very few drugs I'd say that about, but I'd strongly recommend avoiding MDPV.

Shambles if a secret millionaire offered to buy u a new home and give u a free business to run and financial security for life but that you werent allowed to use reacreational drugs or alcohol or cigs what would u say yes or no.,.... Random///////

I would say no. With regrets. No cos if I only reeled in my more outlandish drugpiggery side for an "easy" life it would not be real. I cannot stop being me. But I can be a better me. I'll probably never get the stable home, job/work - let alone financial - security. This will be shit. But it also means that anything I do get comes from me being able to control myself rather than to have to be controlled by outside influences. Happy mediums are technically feasible. Maybe they will even happen. But for now I kinda think I have to keep working at my lil issues cos have had some considerable success (albeit only by my standards) cos I really can't see how anything else could be sustainable.

If you are simply asking whether or not I could imagine myself happy and not feel the need to wreck myself with recreational chems in any form, then yes. I could totally imagine that. But it could only happen if I happened to stumble upon a support structure at a time when I could combine it with my own personal programme of self-improvement.

You are very well tuned in and I do lurk a bit and I have taken support and my life has changed. I dont post often on purpose s its better for me but im glad ur on to mention that you are a bright light and the only advice I have is that advice is a bad vice. off to the tunes thread for me and my whiskey n coke.

Im off to the drunk music thread where I should be

Hehe. Am not at all sure how bright is my light and still hope that advice can be of use if it comes from a good place and is addressed to a person receptive and in need at that time. I have no idea if I am the latter but is somewhat irrelevant given the hypothetical and drunken nature of our lil chat thus far :D

My demons are my demons. They may also be my angels. I really don't know. But I do know that nobody could make the go away by providing the basic stuffs which seem to make up what most folk require to be content is. Although, it's hard not to notice, that such basic stuffs really don't make anybody happy anyway. As such, much as I wish for a magic wand solution sometimes, I know it cannot be real. Which is kinda funny seeing as the whole concept of reality is one which I've kicked and screamed against for a very long time now. There are levels of reality though and magic wand solutions ain't even on the first rung unfortunately :\

Current drunkenness suggests I may join you in the tunes thread soon enough. If I can just stop rambling long enough :D

Dude, I've been there before.

Where you just walk around really slowly, like you are sick with the flu (but no cold symptoms or nausea) and are just scatterbrained?

Hi all,

I have a strange dilemma that I cant find an answer to. Im not a huge drug user but enjoy vaping MDPV every few months, I never have huge binges or stay up for days and have 3-4 months break in between.

The last couple of times Ive used MDPV I do not get any nice warm rushes, I just feel like shit, my whole body aches and I find myself walking and moving like an old man, very slow. At first I thought it could have been a contaminated batch but I tried 2-3 batches from different vendors and had the same outcome.

I also got some very pure cocaine twice from different sources and a line made me feel the same as MDPV does.

Have I broken my dopamine receptors?

Has anyone else experienced this?

reading erowid trip reports on mdpv... what a winner of a chemical. i wanna try it and i dont even like stims

Dude, I've been there before.

Where you just walk around really slowly, like you are sick with the flu (but no cold symptoms or nausea) and are just scatterbrained?

I get this with low-dose ritalin, coke or MDPV. I always needed to "break thru" that barrier to get proper stimulation out of DRIs (= not HR).

had a serious psychosis the other day. thought my friend hacked my pc and implanted secret speakers in my house that were making doom sounds. threw a bass amp out my window. went to go retrieve the bass amp shirtless sweaty with a big knife and the cops were called. i didnt get charged or nothing but it was quite an embarrassment, when i came to my senses. somehow... im still doing peevee. might be going to rehab soon!

mdpv+mxe = heaven its the most beautiful place to be 3 day m-holes are just madness but also the reason i think its time to quit drugs before i end up with a needle in my arm

thank you my friend :) it was heaven ive still got stuff i want to do with it but i would just end up in a place i cant deal with most of the gram got vaped and that alone was lush but mixed with the mxe it was talking to god time atomized the world and watched the maddest visuals i mean some of the stuff i saw was so funny like watching tv inside my head but with my eyes open cant find the words its something you just got to do to know

i was watching that bugger out of the it show chris o'dowd as a hallucination like we were psychically linked and he had me in stitches the world just all seemed to be him everything was just like him in the show like i said its hard to explain so fucking funny :)

^ My friend ended up walking around his hometown fully believing he was Ken Barlow's son (from Coronation Street). He was basically living the day-to-day life of Ken Barlow's son. This was after 10 days on desoxypipradrol! 8(

Finally got some mdpv again. Had just finished 5 gr of a-pvp shared with a friend long binge. But this time i didn't order my pv online, i rather bought it at a high price from a buddy who use the same vendor, but he hasn't been cought yet and i always end up losing all i order so i thi k i did ok buying from him. He has 65 fuckings grams mdpv stashed. :eek:

I have just taken an IV shot with 20 mg. Not anything like speed. No euphoria, just mellow. I think a-pvp is much better in effects and taste in all roas.

Have been pveed for two weeks if i count the alpha, which i do. Only got 2 gr pv though. And sharing it couse i do not wannabe alone. Hehe. Gonna fuck now

Hi Anatrica ( its atm23 with a new user name)

Hope your well, I'm surprised IV PV has a such a small rush, vaping it used to knock me side ways, the clear headed bit came bit later.

I often found it a bit jittery for the first few hours then the focused bliss set in, is the PV any good, the last stuff I had I the UK was horrible and put me right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.