European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I nearly did once on a very long and hard GBL binge. I woke up and suddenly I was running out of my room so fast, that I broke one of the doors and a bit part of the plastic on the toilet. It was crazy. I still wonder how I didnt die.

Don't understand what you mean token? You wonder you didn't die because of you should pee? LOL

No. Because of I woke up break trough the door without seeing anything and ive run out to the toilet half sleeping. It was much more scary then, than telling the story and reading it :)

what do you think of mixing mxe and mdpv love mixing mxe with stims and this week hopefully il get the chance to mix the two

I tried the mix, bad mix. Something about dopamine overload I think it was makes you feel crazy. I was laying in bed after a few friend had come over I hit mdpv through a lightbulb vape multiple times then threw some mxe in the bulb tried that wasn't satisfied up the nose it went then a few hours later I'm laying in bed after a large amount BHO wax listening to conversation between the people who were in my room with me a couple hours prior. I was just sitting there listening not talking back so they simply talked back and forth to eachother but I wonder if they would have interacted with me. It was fucking crazy how crazy I felt. I recommend against the combo for your sanity and everyone's.

This sounds like a possible heart problem. Do you also feel a bit sickly? Trouble/difficulty breathing? I only say this because it sounds like your body isn't getting enough oxygen, hence the weakness when you use stimulants.

Thanks for the reply :)

no sickly feelings, just my whole body aches. Funny enough I got a little paranoid and had a lung / heart xray which showed my lungs were clear and my heart was normal. Maybe a vasoconstiction problem? although I dont get purple knees or elbows.

Because of the lack of dopamine rush I was thinking maybe a down regulation?

mister : heart xray wont show you much, only the physical state of heart. Try a heart function measurement under pressure. It can show you any little problem, and it is advised to take sometimes for hard stim users.

mister : heart xray wont show you much, only the physical state of heart. Try a heart function measurement under pressure. It can show you any little problem, and it is advised to take sometimes for hard stim users.

Cheers token, I will go to my doctors and ask for one. What does the test involve?

Hmmm yes, cocaine is a vasoconstrictor, and I believe I have read PV is too. So it might be that. You could try taking some l-arginine, which is a vasodilator, to cancel it out. Given that you say you don't do these drugs often, I find it hard to believe your dopamine receptors have down regulated so dramatically. From your description it seems like you are getting less from your PV and coke than some people who use it almost non-stop. Are you taking any other drugs a lot?

just thought Id chuck in my 2 cents on all this.. started a littel post with some specific questions about it just then, but yeah - I think this substance can have some very severe negatives when misused/overdosed. For me personally I have enjoyed it and experience little of the side effects that can occur, although I have experienced the innappropriate compulsiveness that this stuff induces and I've found various ways of dealing wiht it depending on what else is happeing in the "real world" around me. The main one being, if I find it pulling me down in other areas of life (work, relationships, health, mental etc.) thats usually enough for me to step back/stop/cut down whatevr is needed. I've fucked up and gotten myself in various ruts in life, non drug related that is and it all boils down to the fact that basically, I like to have a comfortable, healthy and financially secure life - as we all do - but the thought (memories) of losing any of those things scares me enough to not over-do things. (im in my 30s now and it took me a long time to figure that out.. I still fuck up too)
I also think that substances liek this are an important learning aid for those interested in recreational drug use in that - its really strong andf if you dont be careful, shit gets bad - very easily. I think just because some other substances are more easily tolerated and can be overused without "really serious" shit happening, it doesnt necessarily make this one worse than others. Take refined sugar - arguably the MOST ADDICTIVE substance on the planet. For example, I HATE BEING DRUNK. ITS F***EN horrible! being blotto and spinning out and spewing for hours after drimking too much is up htere with some of the most extremely unpleasant (and also psychedelic, eye-opening) experiences of my life. although I do really enjoy things like wine and a beer so when I drink, I only drink an 'enjoyable' amount.
Having said all that, self control is something everyone struggles with in one way or another, be it food, video games, iphones, drugs, anger management, snooze button.. whatever. Life is about learning and living with your own self and the sad thing is, a lot of people find this so difficult that it sends their life on a dark and dangerous path and they dont always get through.
ANNNNYYWAY... sorry, rambled a bit there and even got a little existential. Thanks for reading ;)

Last edited:
Very fine post dude and welcome to BL :)!^

Moneeeey baby 500mg MDPV ordered, I do it small until next month, where it all goes down. Or I mean UP-BIG-TIMAAA ;)

Cheers token, I will go to my doctors and ask for one. What does the test involve?

Well its like a small workout with weights and they monitor your heart rate blood pressure etc in real time. They can easily see any problem. The name of the test might be different cuz I just translated from my language. Good luck

Hmmm yes, cocaine is a vasoconstrictor, and I believe I have read PV is too. So it might be that. You could try taking some l-arginine, which is a vasodilator, to cancel it out. Given that you say you don't do these drugs often, I find it hard to believe your dopamine receptors have down regulated so dramatically. From your description it seems like you are getting less from your PV and coke than some people who use it almost non-stop. Are you taking any other drugs a lot?

What does l-arginine do?
No I dont really take drugs weekly, more like once every 2-3 months and then its usually MDMA. Yeah that was point exactly, Im getting all the dreadful side effects without any of the pleasure that others who constantly use get, and I miss it!!!! lol. Thanks for your answer mate

Well its like a small workout with weights and they monitor your heart rate blood pressure etc in real time. They can easily see any problem. The name of the test might be different cuz I just translated from my language. Good luck

What else could it be? if my heart shows up fine on xray and my lungs are fine

What else could it be? if my heart shows up fine on xray and my lungs are fine

It can be many thing .. when heart is tapping double random times, when heart is not closing on time and a bit of blood goes back, too much delay between the 2 states of hearth. But well sine i'm not a doctor and my English isn't proper, it's not easy to talk about this :)

I tried the mix, bad mix. Something about dopamine overload I think it was makes you feel crazy. I was laying in bed after a few friend had come over I hit mdpv through a lightbulb vape multiple times then threw some mxe in the bulb tried that wasn't satisfied up the nose it went then a few hours later I'm laying in bed after a large amount BHO wax listening to conversation between the people who were in my room with me a couple hours prior. I was just sitting there listening not talking back so they simply talked back and forth to eachother but I wonder if they would have interacted with me. It was fucking crazy how crazy I felt. I recommend against the combo for your sanity and everyone's.
I had to google BHO to find out what it was (never heard of it being called that... we just called it "povvo hash" coz we made it in high school when we couldnt afford to buy real weed) but ANYWAY - In my experience and a few others as well MDPV doesn't mix well with many things and mixes REALLY REALLY HORRIBLY with weed in any shape or form!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was once a regular/heavy pot smoker but gave it up about 7 years ago (but do smoke a spliff on occasions such as post-stim recovery) anyway, the point Im trying to make is that Im very familiar with how it works and what it does, when it works, when it doesn't - all that crap. Did it once after being up all night on MDPV the follwoing afternoon.. you know, relax, play video games, watch a movie and mash out... I thought it would be perfect (not really into forcing myself to bed with benzos etc. unless its really necessary)BUT FUCK WAS I WRONG!!!!!!!!!! I had one tiny one paper joint and then had hours of tachycardia, nausea, racing thoughts, restlessness with lethargy at the same time _ IT WAS FUCKED! NEVER AGAIN!

Last edited:
I used to get the old man walk thing and knackered broken feeling body but it was usually nearing the end of a long run. Never at the start.

sorry, is it bad etiquette to use swear words here? just reread my post and noticed I swore a fair bit.....I just assumed it was cool... I mean people are on talking here about the finer points of shooting smack and doing drugs that were only invented yesterday and shit.. I figured a few colloquialisms would be ok. Sorry if im breaking rules or offending anyone.... Im just a noob

What does l-arginine do?
No I dont really take drugs weekly, more like once every 2-3 months and then its usually MDMA. Yeah that was point exactly, Im getting all the dreadful side effects without any of the pleasure that others who constantly use get, and I miss it!!!! lol. Thanks for your answer mate

l-arginine is a nitric oxide booster that will dilate your blood vessels.

Status
Not open for further replies.