European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a bit jittery on peevee but never saw any shadow people, or thought anyone was out to get me. And I've binged for weeks on end. Max was 3 maybe 4 nights awake at a time before I slept for 8-10 hours then started dosing again...maybe that's the trick? I guess that's not classed as a binge to some people, if you go to sleep?

Loads of benzos were consumed at the same time too of course.

I sort of miss it, but in a lot of ways I don't.

Aaah Nick. Please be careful. Remember you said you were so much happier when you'd been off the MDPV for a while? You've done it once, you can do it again. Please take care of yourself <3

I was + was feeling like I was livin the life much more, now my ocd is going mad insane + anxiety a lot again, should really also start on my meds again.. But damn its hard to start all over again, and its all my own fault. Why oh why do I keep coming back to this gay drug (I count you in too a-pvp).

Thanks Pagey, I will <3

yea mate I finished days ago, have written sum about it a little up on this page also about how its going..

500mg mdpv on my way too.. damn it aint going good my friend.

You good? <3

Yeah I've been reading about it mate.

You'll get there. When you are good and ready. I just hope you get there safely is all.

I'm fantastic thanks. :)

Thanks Ben and good to hear <3

If im lucky (unlucky) I get it tomorrow/later. I need something that is, because this so called mxe aint mxe man, its the worst batch I ever got does shite and its from a very trusted and popular invite vendor in europe. Whats wrong with them man normally give me good mxe now they send sum white powder that does nothing omfg. Nick is angry yes ;)

The 500mg mdpv is here 8(

EDIT

It does not look like the mdpv I normally get + its does taste/smell a lot more like 4-MePPP..

+ this is from the vendor the day after they shipped it:

"15.08.2013:

There is a little delay for the new batch of MDPV. Please do not open support tickets in that regard, it'll be a matter of a few days or even less."

Well maybe just me being paranoid guessing they shipped me something ells, more testing have to be done, will report back!

Last edited:
a gram just landed so let the fun begin 2 g of mxe and 160mg of 4fa should be a fun week :)

Haha ok it was MDPV, took me 2 days to report back love it lol. Just the first few lines tasted different + It looked more grey in it but suddenly it was white wtf.

My fuckin X/dno what we are to each other anymore, fuckin flushed almost a g of the mxe. omfg

Why would anyone flush a g of mxe? I would understand to flush in her stomach, but not in other place.

Haha long story, or not but too tired to give the old story.

Oh btw guys, im back on the MDPV/A-PVP hell for real now, I want too in sum way. I am the biggest idiot in the world and this month I really first see it.
If I told you all the shite I have done in my life/still doing, haha wow. Yea and haven't slept yet so I know all feels worse, but really I don't feel like shite right now. I don't know who I am, not a good person that is.

Will try order sum mdpv later if I have enough cash on my VISA.

Thanks for all the support you guys have/are giving me <3

omfg even not money enough to buy 1 single gram, 10 days waiting till I can order then -.- im getting pisd now

haha I don't even have cash for food, cigs or anything, and don't know who I should borrow from ooh well :D

Last edited:
Hi all,

I have a strange dilemma that I cant find an answer to. Im not a huge drug user but enjoy vaping MDPV every few months, I never have huge binges or stay up for days and have 3-4 months break in between.

The last couple of times Ive used MDPV I do not get any nice warm rushes, I just feel like shit, my whole body aches and I find myself walking and moving like an old man, very slow. At first I thought it could have been a contaminated batch but I tried 2-3 batches from different vendors and had the same outcome.

I also got some very pure cocaine twice from different sources and a line made me feel the same as MDPV does.

Have I broken my dopamine receptors?

Has anyone else experienced this?

if someone was to obtain some Methamphetamine Ice would the options for using it be pretty simillar to those for pv ?

If they didnt have a meth pipe could they just vape and chase little crushed shards of it off foil as per pv ?

Hi all,

I have a strange dilemma that I cant find an answer to. Im not a huge drug user but enjoy vaping MDPV every few months, I never have huge binges or stay up for days and have 3-4 months break in between.

The last couple of times Ive used MDPV I do not get any nice warm rushes, I just feel like shit, my whole body aches and I find myself walking and moving like an old man, very slow. At first I thought it could have been a contaminated batch but I tried 2-3 batches from different vendors and had the same outcome.

I also got some very pure cocaine twice from different sources and a line made me feel the same as MDPV does.

Have I broken my dopamine receptors?

Has anyone else experienced this?

This sounds like a possible heart problem. Do you also feel a bit sickly? Trouble/difficulty breathing? I only say this because it sounds like your body isn't getting enough oxygen, hence the weakness when you use stimulants.

Hate when you do MDPV it can take days or even a week before your body start givin you all the signals normally, like feeling you should pee.

lol mate :D never ;)

getting more stupid man, taking cash from my bill account tommorrow and we talk a pretty big amount there, LA-LA-LAND here we cum.

Damn I think my idea of what is going to happen this year is going to be true..

I said to one in 2012: "next year 2013 it all will end, I am sure"

8(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.