• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every hour or 2. The longest i've slept without waking up was 3 or 4 hours since the beginning of this shit.

rrandy,

I forgot you can only send 1 message every 180 minutes if you haven't posted over 50 times. At the beginning I was only suffering from Insomnia, but around 7-8 weeks in I sank into a major depressive episode. What other symptoms are you suffering from apart from the sleep disturbances ?

Anhedonia, eye floaters and visual snow, lack of focus. But the insomnia is the worst, followed by the lack of emotions. I think the emotional dullness goes hand in hand with the concentration. We concentrate on things we see as important, things we have an emotional response to. With memory its the same.

Has your insomnia changed much in he last 10 weeks? The ahnedonia is awful.. I'm not sure if any other users are currently suffering from Insomnia, but if you check out the user " PMZ"'s posts he was really struggling with it. The last time he posted he was two years in and still suffering from Insomnia quite bad

Each individual's recovery time is completely different, I spoke to someone else who was back to normal after a year. How much MDMA did you take to trigger these symptoms?

That's not much compared to some, your sleep should improve slowly. What was your sleep like in the first few weeks?

Yes, in the beginning my dreams were very vivid, tormenting and depressed, they have been of a more happier nature recently, my dream recall hasn't been as strong either. Im 12 week's in so I can feel your pain man

Like 2 throughout the night, the insomnia is disgusting. Does it take you a while to fall back to sleep after you wake up ?

Sometimes i can just go back to sleep. But there is a time when i wake up in the morning and cant fall asleep anymore. I just lie there for a few hours like a mofo

How did your comedown start. Are you working, uni? I have important exams in the next months, the uncertainty of this whole thing is really hard. I dont know man, should we take some meds for the insomnia, at least melatonin?

I felt fine in the beginning I was just experiencing some sleep disturbances, my mood wasn't affected untill about week 7. I am working partt time, I do find it difficult to function some days. I agree the uncertainty is difficult. I would probably stay away from melatonin, it's not really used for treating insomnia and is known to cause vivid dreams.. Have you seen your doctor?

Youre far better off than most others then.
No i didnt see a doctor, i dont think a random doctor could give the right remedy for something so specific. Also i want to avoid this in my medical data as much as possible.
I thought maybe the insomnia could be due to sleep apnea, as sometimes my arm is cramped when i wake up. This could be worth checking out in the future.

Youre far better off than most others then.
No i didnt see a doctor, i dont think a random doctor could give the right remedy for something so specific. Also i want to avoid this in my medical data as much as possible.
I thought maybe the insomnia could be due to sleep apnea, as sometimes my arm is cramped when i wake up. This could be worth checking out in the future.

You don't have to mention MDMA, you could just tell your doctor your experiencing Insomnia and see if he will prescribe you something for some relief. I don't think sleep apnea is the cause of your insomnia although it could be a factor. Seretonin regulates sleep / wake cycles

Mdma is known to cause sleep apnea, thats why i mentioned it. Do you take anything for sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.