• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I took 200mg of MDMA on December 22nd and have been feeling a bit weird ever since. I wasn't able to sleep well for a while after the MDMA but can now sleep 5 hours a night. Also, I've noticed a high heart hate while standing. It goes from a resting heart rate of like 65-75 up to like 100-110. I've been fairly inactive for a while now and just started doing cardio again in the last couple days. I've experienced severe anxiety although it has decreased sharply in the last couple days since I started exerciseing. I read online that a high heart rate while standing is indicative of POTS/Dysautonomia and I would like to know if it can go away with exercise and good diet. I've had unexplained sweating but it has recently gone away. Also, I experience palpitations regularly in the form of a stable but quite hard beat. Also my blood pressure has been elevated lately to the tune of 135/70. When taking the MDMA I took 100mg then redosed with 100mg 3 hours later. This was my first time (and last) taking MDMA.

I have a slight recovery story.

I ended up dosing about 2 grams of MDMA over the course of 6-8 months. 120mg per roll and spaced out somewhat lol. I started getting this weird feeling in my brain.. I wasnt depressed it was just like I could feel my brain rolling back in forth in my skull ever so slightly. My thoughts werent scattered. Cannabis increased the feelings in my brain. I havent rolled in multiple months and I feel normally. I continued dosing LSD and periodically 5-htp while this was going. I feel normal again. I dont think I caused permanent brain damage but I learned my lesson with MDMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.