• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma recovery! Please help.. anyone with similar experience ? Please! This is hell

Ihatenotfeeling. I know you have anhedonia but does food / drink still taste good? Also do you have the same positive sensation when you climax or is this now also muted?

Yes food and drinks still taste good and I still had the positive sensation.. but now I can't climax period I think due to Effexor.

Ihatenotfeeling maybe by Christmas it'll be different. I've pretty much given up hope I'll be seeing any noticeable improvement in my condition sooner... it just seems to lead to disappointment.

Nambo what were your symptoms in the beginning and have things changed? I think I read that you had a strong immediate reaction to the drug, and an MRI showed something? Unless I mix posters... are you on medications too?

I'm really sorry for what all of you are going through. I'm so sick here too and mostly bedridden.. days just go by. I eat ultra healthy, try to exercise a little. Some very minor things have changed but I'm thinking if next summer I'm still here I might contact the swiss group Dignitas which does assisted suicides. This is ridiculous. One night and everything is destroyed.

Only 2.5months. I know it's "early" but the pace of recovery so far doesn't give much hope that things are going to be better anytime soon.

I can't work, study or socialize. Sorry you can't enjoy tv, that's about all I can do but it's REALLY getting old...

I probably shouldn't post when I feel negatively. There is still hope for sure.

Thanks Nambo. That email was really tough to read.

Nambo- I am so sorry that happened to you and is still happening.. I can't imagine being in this state for 3 years :(...

I hope we can make it out of this howlow... I'm at 4.5 months and have seen no improvement.. most people say it takes a year or more.

I wanna hear from the people who have overcome anhedima and how long it took. Onebadcomedown messaged me the other day and said his emotions started to return at the 1 year mark..

Nambo- have you tried any meds in the past 3 years ?

I tried various anti depressants. Can't recall all the names but webutrin (zyban) and venlafaxin were two of them. I however stopped taking them as didn't notice any real benfits. Also I had terrible night sweats on venlafaxin. I was also on benzos for the first couple of months as I was in such a state. I literally had the sensation that by brain had been fried (which it was). I have also been on olonzapine which I have almost totally tapered off.

On the night of the 4th day in a row I did it.. I didn't get a burning sensation in my brain. My head just went blank and I didn't feel the mdma anymore. It was so weird. I have no other symptoms besides amphedima either.. I hope that's a good sign.

I think it is a good sign. I knew my brain and been burnt. It's a sensation no person should experience. You have just totally depleted your serotonin and should recover. The people who are in my state after years all described the burning brain sensation. somedud, bben, thizzin since 98.

Well Im still so so sorry your still going through this.. maybee you will still recover.. it might just take a few more years or something.

Ihate why'd you take 4 days in a row? I'm not at all judging just curious. Was it 4 days nonstop or did you eat, sleep in between?

People talk about dosages here I have no clue how much I took. This was my 3rd time but previous 2 I only took one pill that a friend had tried. This time I went out with the wrong crowd and it was just pure idiocy. I should have left after the party but I didn't have a ride so I went along and got talked into taking more as I was practically falling asleep at the bar. I took 2 lines of crystallized mdma during the party at night and then next morning&day at the afterparty 2 untested pills and an adderall. I think the pills are what did this as that's when I started to feel bad. I know at least one person who did all this and is fine but he's a more regular user I'm a once a year at a festival type..

Nambo how did benzos affect you?