The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
NY has some weird stuff going on first at the festival the brown stuff that was making everyone sick (my guess an unknown rc)...Secondly this Yellow-off white shard like crystal that numbs your mouth when you eat it. I have spoke to several well known to mdma people that have tried it and they took much and barley rolled and it wasn't speedy at all like the dealer said. Besides though there is tons of stepped on good molly and tons of rc being passed off, but there is the official it's just hard to find the state is in a bad shape right now.

Anyway let me know what ya'll think of the clear caps with the yellow shard that numbs your mouth..the caps are about .175-.2mgs so I'm guessing the product is eh.

When festials roll around, what happens is a lot of pushers tend to cut their shit right then and there for the festival so they can make more money. Its shitty, but it happens. It doesnt mean that the entire batch is cut, just whatever they werepushing. Now this doesnt always apply, sometimes its shitty molly, and sometimes the larger batch WAS cut, but a common trend is for dealers to cut their stuff in prep for a large festival or what not.

This is something you should remmeber if you choose to seek at an event.

A lil something I ran across. (I will try to get a better flick when possible)

NSFW:
dome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Its hard to tell, but, the crystal has great "cleavage". (Meaning when broken apart, it breaks in straight lines) Also, its not as brown as it looks. Still has the slightly numbing affect that the brown, licorice stuff had. Common trend with the numbing now? I dont know...

Thanks. Its hard to tell, but, the crystal has great "cleavage". (Meaning when broken apart, it breaks in straight lines) Also, its not as brown as it looks. Still has the slightly numbing affect that the brown, licorice stuff had. Common trend with the numbing now? I dont know...

Never noticed the numbing until it started happening recently. Take me back 2 years when it was nothing but White MDMA powder, the brown Canada shards, the purple/clear shards (purple moonrocks), and the brown sass (MDA) which occasionally came through back then, but was more rare. I never noticed any of those that left any numbing, sure I would maybe be chewing my inner cheek off, but none of this recent stuff has the same bang or effects, which is why I love my L right now.

Never noticed the numbing until it started happening recently. Take me back 2 years when it was nothing but White MDMA powder, the brown Canada shards, the purple/clear shards (purple moonrocks), and the brown sass (MDA) which occasionally came through back then, but was more rare. I never noticed any of those that left any numbing, sure I would maybe be chewing my inner cheek off, but none of this recent stuff has the same bang or effects, which is why I love my L right now.
couldnt agree more... alot of crappy mdma on the east coast right now.

I finally got ahold of some of the brown sugar. It was sold to me as mda but I'm pretty sure its mdma, I snorted a quarter of a tenth annd felt pretty damn good for an hour or so, but I didn't try enough to know for sure yet. Ill post a picture when I can

I finally got ahold of some of the brown sugar. It was sold to me as mda but I'm pretty sure its mdma, I snorted a quarter of a tenth annd felt pretty damn good for an hour or so, but I didn't try enough to know for sure yet. Ill post a picture when I can

Did you obtain the numbness that is spoken of? haha

Did you obtain the numbness that is spoken of? haha

No numbness at all I even put some on my tounge to check.
I railed a point shortly after I posted that and it kind of feels like a mix of mdma and mda.
I feel very euphoric colors are very vivid and bright but I don't see any distortions other than that. Maybe a few eye giggles here and there
My mind has been racing from thought to tthough yet I feel very calm. I feel slightly emotiona too.
I think I'm gonna smoke then draw with highliters with my black light on. Ill let you guys know how long it lasts

Those of you in the LA area...do you know if there are supply issue with good Molly after the major massive in Vegas?
About 2 weeks ago, a new connect got me some molly capsules claimed to be good stuff which turned out to be Pipe(personally consumed). They were cut out to be way too powderly and not enough crystals which had my suspicion at first but I didn't own a test kit.

couple months ago, the old usual connect was able to get me some really dank stuff that seems to be the brown sugar and moonrock you guys are referring to. But I haven't been able to get ahold of him so i had to switch to this new one.

is it just a bad connect or is supply low these days?

Gonna pick up a capsule or two tonight of some light brown molly. Guess its pretty good, my buddy took half of one about an hour ago and hes rolling face lol

Picked up a few here in South Florida last week. Consumed this weekend, medium strength, some shards but mostly cut. Hope we get some fire here in South FL soon.

Seen a capsule in socal of very light tan crystalline material. Color was almost a light yellow, and definitely crystalline. Tastes bitter, the right kind of bitter (and I swear that little bit did make me happy for the next several hours), haven't sampled a decent dose yet.

No way, there is def some nice canadian brown shards going around. The moonrock on the East coast at least in my experience is starting to disappear. I am hoping something nice takes it's place. The RC mimicks are pretty obvious and you can spot them out and if you eat most def tell there's a difference. The Brown sugar though is legit trash, but it's also the nickname people call the brown shard. The tan crystal some is nice if you find that, I've had great experiences with tan crystal a year back. All I Can say is get a testing kit because the scene is grimey right now.

does this look like some canadian molly to you guys? i took one about a month ago and had a great time, except i threw up near the peak. is it a bad idea to open the capsule to examine it?

also, what would be the approximate weight of molly to stuff the capsule full? there is little room for the crystals to move around
NSFW:
5cqjr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.