The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the white powdered molly from so cal this past weekend and dam good and felt the day after as i didnt do anything and very happy. Did about .2

There's some real fire sassafras/MDA going around SoCal now

jealous :p

i got some fire molly a couple days ago in colorado. Homie offered me a fat line and I was feelin really good but then i did a bunch of coke (same dude had a 8.6 g rock 8o) and it overpowered the moll.

Got some of the off white rock salt..tested straight to black instantly. Haven't felt like mdma in a few years so when I take it should be fun. Throw in little mda in there and I'll be setting glasses on hallucinated tables lol..

I have such difficulty finding good molly around the New York area ): No good connects, I suppose. Seems like I've gotten more pipes than anything else-- it's usually my friend from NJ that pulls through with the good stuff.

A good amount of the canadian "brown sugar" is being seen, as well as very good MDA. Ill be sampling the MDA very soon and will report back on it asap! Ive heard nothing but great things though.

We are not here to help you with that - Bombo

Last edited by a moderator:
A good amount of the canadian "brown sugar" is being seen, as well as very good MDA. Ill be sampling the MDA very soon and will report back on it asap! Ive heard nothing but great things though.

I'm not sayin your not seeing what your seeing, but the only brown sugar molly I'm seeing is in fact brown fucking sugar or perhaps some mephedrone or methylone or pipes or whatever cut with brown sugar with MAYBE a smigin of mdma.

I have many different unrelated sources of molly throughout nyc, and everything is chopped to shit. I just don't understand how you see this constant flow of spectacular mdma...I mean unless you have some friend that's a chef who makes some just for you which really does the general public no good anyway. I'm not tryin to source here. I'm just sayin that when shit is around, it's usually around in abundance...that's been my experience for many years.

It could just be nyc, which has historically sucked for drugs in general. Unless you want boy/girl.

Connect yourself better. Just because you cant find it doesnt mean its not there. 8)

Very difficult in this city...the older folks like myself who know what good mdma is are mostly retired from the scene leaving a younger generation who by and large can't tell the difference between chopped up garbage and pure mdma. Most of the dealers I know are fed up as hell with me because "everyone loves their stuff" and "no one else has complained." And, the truth is they probably haven't but that doesn't mean their shit is worth a dime. I've got like one old school friend left who will still roll with me and he says the same thing...it's all chopped up garbage, so I know it's not just me.

^^so wait until you can get "good stuff"

Im only 21 been rolling for about 2-3years and ive already had enough of the bullshit chopped to hell "molly" that's around here.

I usually demand to see it and give it a lil examination and if i dont like it i tell em to cram it up their ass. Simple as that

You should never judge a book by its cover. Ive had some beautiful looking molly end up being shit, and some disgusting looking stuff and up being amazing! You cant tell with your senses if a powder/crystal is going to be good or not, you just cant.

I know i cant, but when they show me meph shards and claim its molly i just laugh and walk away at their 3-digit price

Lots of "brown sugar" in the Seattle area for quite a while now. This stuff is great, can't complain :)

I'm not sayin your not seeing what your seeing, but the only brown sugar molly I'm seeing is in fact brown fucking sugar or perhaps some mephedrone or methylone or pipes or whatever cut with brown sugar with MAYBE a smigin of mdma.

I have many different unrelated sources of molly throughout nyc, and everything is chopped to shit. I just don't understand how you see this constant flow of spectacular mdma...I mean unless you have some friend that's a chef who makes some just for you which really does the general public no good anyway. I'm not tryin to source here. I'm just sayin that when shit is around, it's usually around in abundance...that's been my experience for many years.

It could just be nyc, which has historically sucked for drugs in general. Unless you want boy/girl.

Pretty sure this stuff is coming from Canada, at least on the west coast. I'm guessing brown sugar isn't the purest stuff ever (<90%?), but it seems very clean compared to every pill I've tried in the last year. Buy a gram, make some capsules for you and your friends, hard to complain. Much cheaper than pressed pills generally too.

Sorry for the multiple posts. What's the consensus on what "molly" should like these days? A close dealer friend (friend before dealer) refuses to sell me any whiteish powders because he assumes they are cut and not as strong. Obviously there are nearly clear crystals/shards that are very pure and highly desired. Where does the brown sugar fit into this category? I'm assuming below the shards but above the brown sugar?

Hoping for some comments from the west coast :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont believe what you hear, and only half of what you see.

We have some great West Coast whit powder/crystal MDMA

george always makes me lol with his wining.

Dude i lived in the NE for 10 years untill about 1 year ago and i guarantee you there is spectacular MDMA there.
Its NYC for chrisake. They have every drug imaginable in abundance in varying qualities.
Its just who you know. ya know?

Dude i lived in the NE for 10 years untill about 1 year ago and i guarantee you there is spectacular MDMA there.
Its NYC for chrisake. They have every drug imaginable in abundance in varying qualities.

Exactly, if you aren't dealing with someone you know, chances are they are trying to hustle you. Exercise common sense and move on.

yes...had access to some incredible quality mdma the past few months, new stuff this time around I will be trying tomorrow and will report back.

It could just be nyc

i find it hilarious that in a city of 10 million people, 1 guy who's been around the scene a while and hasn't come across any thinks it's not possible to be found among the other 9.99 million people living here. it's here, you just have to know the right people

again i lol occasionally at that dude, unless things have changed (and they very well might have, but still) the DEA calls NYC one of the biggest ecstasy markets in America (it was something like that....)
its new york fucking city for god's sake, its the biggest city in the country pretty much, its there i'm SURE.
or at least it seems theres proper shit in philly, proper shit in baltimore from what i understand...so why wouldn't there be in a city bigger than both those?

Status
Not open for further replies.