The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
george always makes me lol with his wining.

Dude i lived in the NE for 10 years untill about 1 year ago and i guarantee you there is spectacular MDMA there.
Its NYC for chrisake. They have every drug imaginable in abundance in varying qualities.
Its just who you know. ya know?

You're just flat out wrong...I've lived in the NE for 32 years...you're just wrong. NYC has always been difficult for drugs. And exactly how does a city whose demand FAR outweighs it's supply not having good clean drugs not make sense to you?

Even now, it's no surprise to see on PR that the few decent looking pills that are popping up are coming through ct.

I have more connects than I can count from more different types of sources than I can count. Even without that, i can tell you the mdma supply in nyc is shit from the state of the scene alone.

I'm wasting my time here. All I can say is the individual who brings actual mdma back to nyc will be a rich son of a bitch.

George it seems you are the only one who cant find MDMA or quality pressed pills in NYC
in other major cities on the east coast that probably dont have half the market NYC does there does appear to be MDMA going around, or at least in limited quantities (from what i understand....) in philadelphia and baltimore, and i'm sure theres shit in Boston too. I'd doubt very much if there is no MDMA in NYC, thats just not going to happen, NYC is probably one of the biggest MDMA markets in the country, and NY isn't far from the canadian border (or at least New York state isnt...)...you must just not know the right people. i know at least last year there was MDMA in NYC for sure, and if i remember right oyu were saying the same exact thing last year...

OK guys let's keep this shit on topic and away from arguing about this. Drug availability will change very much person to person and this discussion is going nowhere fast. This is the second time that we've asked you to move on so cut it out.

Cross posted:

Anyone know anything about the brown stuff coming in from Canada that numbs the mouth? Is it cut with litocane? Any other ideas?

My buddy got some of that shit while at EF, said it was pretty good but he said he could have bit his tongue off and never even felt it.

Cross posted:

Anyone know anything about the brown stuff coming in from Canada that numbs the mouth? Is it cut with litocane? Any other ideas?

A friend of mine who knows some chemistry thought it was recrystallized, not sure what it was crystallized with, but the chunk I saw it come off of seemed a little too weird looking. I threw that shit away, I'm not down with eating unknowns.

Theres a lot more MDA being seen, and im, LOVING IT.

From what my friends have told me, as I havent had the pleasure of trying it yet, is that 150mg feels like a very strong but relaxing roll, and there is a definite trip as well. It also has a very amphetamine like buzz to it, on par with MDA.

This stuff is brown like dark sand.

Grab it while you can, party people! MDA doesnt come around all too often.

Damn, I'm gonna have to track some of that down! Sounds like an excellent time. :D

That is probably the stupidest thing ive ever read in my whole life.

How about instead of being a jackass you tell the dude the facts rather than trying to make him feel like an idiot.

..unless of course you don't know what you're talking about either?

The consensus with the brown/sandy/numbing shit is its low quality MDA cut with a numbing agent. (Reagent test was slow to change colors)

Pretty speedy. Able to consume several tenths without feeling "the buzz"

Also, came across some off-white/yellowish crystal that is straight fire. Havent dabbled too much with it, but, from what I can tell...its going to be a fun summer. I will post a picture once I strip the META tags.

Great things in the NE.

The consensus with the brown/sandy/numbing shit is its low quality MDA cut with a numbing agent. (Reagent test was slow to change colors)

Pretty speedy. Able to consume several tenths without feeling "the buzz"

Well I'm going to be in contact with some very soon so I'll be sure to post the test results.

Well I'm going to be in contact with some very soon so I'll be sure to post the test results.

Please do share. Could you take a flick as well as to confirm that we are talking about the same thing? (I understand if this is a hassle. haha)

Just a reminder, all photo's MUST be placed within NSFW tags. I also suggest you scrub the metadata off of it, for your own safety, especially if you're using a phone. Pictures tell a lot more about you than you know!

Just a reminder, all photo's MUST be placed within NSFW tags. I also suggest you scrub the metadata off of it, for your own safety, especially if you're using a phone. Pictures tell a lot more about you than you know!

camerasummary.com removes the metadata from pictures for you. :)

Last edited:
[ nsfw ] imgurlcode [/ nsfw ]

(without the spaces)

If you go to "advanced post" you'll see a button to it. Its black and red, I believe.

I make sure all images are in tags after they're posted, however it saves me time when you guys just do it from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.