Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sorry, we cannot help you with price

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey NorthSKYFLA, I had some Pink caps, that were sold as MDMA to me, but I also tested them a few days ago, the Marquis test went straight to Yellow.. We still took them, and had a pretty decent time. I guess they were Methlyone. They were in the Sunrise/Davie area.. Caps smelled like bubble gum

Yes I had the same results. And we are pretty close. I had a good time but as usual Im still on the hunt for the real thing.

Just picked up some light brown molly (also known as "sass"). Got it from a friend that I trust so hopefully this turns out to be some good stuff.

Just got some brown/yellowish "molly". Came home, looked at it closer, stuff is oily and waxy, almost like earwax. Tested it with Marquis, no reaction in 20 seconds. Texted friends, told them not to take this shit. They dicided to still take it. Said it was mild, but good.

Anyone seen anything like this? Stuff is literally like ear wax, really disgusting. I tried drying it under a lamp, no go, remains the same nasty waxy shit.

Thanks for the report, sorry to hear you got skimped though, thats never fun. Could you update us with a little bit more such as your (general) location, so those in your area know what to be on the look out for?

Cheers!

Seems like atm South Florida is flooded with methlyone right now. Ive had multiple people I know come into contact with it. Please test everything.

No problem Bomboclat, got them in Toronto Canada.

Posted it here rather than the Canada thread, as figure it would have more views, any maybe someone somewhere ran into a similar stuff.

Anyone know if the molly floating around NYC is any good? I plan on getting some soon but I'm not sure if I should.
A friend told me a lot of molly is being cut up to the point where it's only a 40 min roll. But another friend who's
dealer I'm buying from told me it felt like regular molly and it lasted 6 hours.. I don't have a test kit. Should I go for it?
I'm taking it at a fest and my friend is trying it for the first time so I don't wanna get scammed!

Just picked up some light brown molly (also known as "sass"). Got it from a friend that I trust so hopefully this turns out to be some good stuff.

IME, MDA is usually referred to as sass
I've been out of the loop for a while though so maybe shits changed

Haven't been able to find a line on any Molly for about a year or so unless I hit the festivals, but unfortunately wasn't able to this summer.

I just picked up a capsule of the "Molly" thats around me. Only in quotes bc i Haven't taken it yet so im not sure what it is. Will post results later

There is good molly, I just find that it is being fucking cut to hell, most of the time.

There is LOTS of very pure molly to be found, I promise.

Well took that cap last night and had an "ok" time. I would definitely say it was molly because it had that gut-wrenching taste that we know and love lol. Seemed kind of weak though, I weighed the amount of powder in the cap to be .13gram, so imo should have rolled way harder.

omfg :| im so close to syracuse i think thats what i got instead of molly lol

@audi0 You never know until you actually take the cap...
It's sad that people really got conned by these fake molly batches. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.