• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in the USA (Molly) next verse

I had some pretty niice stuff the other night, took when i first got on the subway when I rose out into Union Square during dusk. It was magical. It wasn't hard rolling but it was niice. The next day I felt great! I was surprised what NY has to offer sometimes.

"family molly" is a selling point usually from a certain circle of people whom arent always the most trustworthy people

People have been saying shit is "family" for a long damn time. The whole concept of what is "family" on tour is so washed out nowadays. But yeah "This shit is family kid' often is just bullshit, its just a way of trying to say "this shit is some heat"... blah blah

There has been powder and "rock" (shards, possibly cut with methamphetamine) MDMA in my city for years now, as well as pure MDMA powder (been tested) that doesn't have any methamphetamine in it at all (not only has it been tested - but I've tried it).

It seems like its all over the US :)

Werd...I hear ya.

On another note, there is some absolutely mind blowing :-o k around...it's powder and crystals and way stronger than the mexican liqs I was getting. Unfortunately, I heard that supply may be running dry :-(

Other night I tried some brown molly that tested strong but was also positive for 6-APB...hate that shit. Anyway, decided to take more of the white molly I had and an hour later realized I fucked up bigtime...fucking 6-APB had me so stupid I had actually swallowed a half gram of the super k instead of the molly :-o yikes! To make a long story short, after the initial panic and some ginger ale I had great fucking night...felt amazing but won't be doing that again...was FUCKED UP

=D Sounds awesome.

Lol yea it was fun...haven't been that outside my body for awhile...dancing was fun...was having sex with my couch too.

pure mdma should be active around 80-140mg not .4 seems like people are selling methylone as mdma alot, unless i saw a gc/ms i wouldent touch any street molly/meth i did see shards once tho but damn it was alot for an 8th

Got some white powder from a friend that was supposed to be molly but i knew better. Fizzed and slowly turned bright yellow with marquis. Down the toilet it goes.

The molly I have is not methylone...tested postive strongly for mdma. It just have some heavy inactive cut. My friends are still rolling hard off it.

Far as the couch goes, my girlfriend wasn't happy with my infidilety.

Yeah, they're around up here. I'm not about to pay the price for them but if you really want moonrocks they're out there.

I haven't personally tested them but know people who have. I trust it though because I have had some and if they are some fake kind of crystallized RC then they're a damn good impersonation because they definitely seemed pretty real to me.

Got some fine white powder today. Instantly went to black then dark blue with mecke. A somewhat reliable source. I can't test in vivo for a little bit but hopefully not cut too bad. First molly I've gotten in about a year that didn't turn yellow with mecke.

Also just got some of this fine white powder that seems to be all over, also tested same as above with mecke. Seems legit. Will update.

Havent rolled since january i think but the molly caps that i was gettin deff were better than any e pill ive ever done.
Past year or so molly has certainly become one of the most prevalent drugs in my state.