• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA in the USA (Molly) next verse

I see some fellow NYC residents here. Be careful, it's next to impossible to find any legitimate stuff. Rolls seem to be the only source of actual mdma. Molly seems to be all Stimulant RC's passed off as mdma. The rolls may be shit, but at least they have real mdma in them. I don't bother with either, though. I don't like the inconsistency with these drugs. Asked me a year ago, and I wouldn't mind. Nowadays I give too much of a shit to not care about what I'm putting into my body.

^Very true. I did however test two batches of molly this past week that had very strong reactions to marquis, mandellin and mecke. One was white poweder and the other brownish. The white did test positive for mcpp/tfmpp, however im told that particular test will react to almost anything. The brown test positive for apb to the same test. I tried the white...see my review above. It's chopped heavily with something...maybe some inactives and a little pipe but I was able to get a good roll on with a heavy dosage. It sold for about half the usual price so can't complain too much given the situation in nyc at the moment.

every so often we tend to get blessed, best part is no one really tries to cut it down which is a good thing, people want chunks and thats what they get. Props to the dealers on that, now i wish i could say the same for the L going around......garbage....

Any of you familiar with other ways of crystallizing MDMA? Like, not using HCL to salt the compound? I got some MDMA that tests beautifully, but looks a lot different than normal molly i've seen.

Methylone is pretty prevalent since it was so cheap and similar to MDMA.

Haven't really seen any MDMA in about three months now but definitely "molly" thats not MDMA. I haven't dosed since march though and don't really see myself taking it in the near future. I will give a heads up if I come across anything good though.

Hell one dude my friend came across allowed him to taste it. My friend said it tasted like cathinones cut with sugar as it was sweet like sugar and looked like white powder, no crystals or rocks or anything like that. I saw the kid selling it and he definitely looked like a little fucking kid...

It is a sad state of affairs in the southeast it seems.

took that molly tonight

all in all it was ~190mg and it was a good experience

obv not pure but then again i didnt expect it to be

but it was good

Could you elaborate on "good experience"?

ie eye wiggles, jaw clench, gum chewing, euphoria, empathy

Thx

jaw clenching, profound euphoria, empathy: check

it was good mdma, like i said not pure but still very solid product

awesome...thank you sir

so many people nowadays in nyc parts don't even know the signs of having taken actual mdma...eye wiggles, jaw shaking, gum chewing...they can't decipher this from the sorta tingly almost rolling (but definitely not) feeling pipes give

Anyone ever heard of "family molly"? tests very well on mecke, marquis, and simons reagents. lacks a serious body high. off white/yellow-white shards/chunks and powder. weak crystals that crush without much effort.

Gives some of the strongets reactions i've ever seen on the reagents but something is up with it. Midwest.

Sounds similar to what we have here in NYC...white powder molly that tests very well, but requires a good .4 to roll and that's not rolling hard. It's also the lightest powder I've ever seen. Reminds me of the composition of blow dryed k if you've ever seen it. It's super light...a slight breeze would blow it away in an instant. I think it's just cut to hell with anactive but it's the best I've found here in awhile, which is pathetic. I take a .4 and another .4 an hour later and I'm able to roll pretty good...at least there's SOME mdma in it...rare for NYC right now.

George glad to hear you found some mdma. Sucks about how cut it is.

No luck here. Hopefully soon.

Werd...I hear ya.

On another note, there is some absolutely mind blowing :-o k around...it's powder and crystals and way stronger than the mexican liqs I was getting. Unfortunately, I heard that supply may be running dry :-(

Other night I tried some brown molly that tested strong but was also positive for 6-APB...hate that shit. Anyway, decided to take more of the white molly I had and an hour later realized I fucked up bigtime...fucking 6-APB had me so stupid I had actually swallowed a half gram of the super k instead of the molly :-o yikes! To make a long story short, after the initial panic and some ginger ale I had great fucking night...felt amazing but won't be doing that again...was FUCKED UP

Anyone ever heard of "family molly"? tests very well on mecke, marquis, and simons reagents. lacks a serious body high. off white/yellow-white shards/chunks and powder. weak crystals that crush without much effort.

Gives some of the strongets reactions i've ever seen on the reagents but something is up with it. Midwest.
"family molly" is a selling point usually from a certain circle of people whom arent always the most trustworthy people

"family molly" is a selling point usually from a certain circle of people whom arent always the most trustworthy people

Yes I know, thank you though. I am not new to the scene. It comes from longtime trustworthy people which is why it confuses me. Just trying to get a bearing on other peoples word.

It has crystals in it which are 100% clear. It fizz's, and give off small plumes of smoke, and instantly turns black with the Marquis. It's mostly powder and chunks of powder. Looks like it was washed a few times, but I don't know enough about cleaning to give a proper judgement on why it looks a little different.

George, the powder is extremely light and fluffy. Never seen anything like it, real or fake.

yeah i've seen a lot of stuff containing Methylsulfonylmethane (on Ecstacydata) so i'm thinking it may just be cut?. Good thing I didn't waste money on some.

I had some stuff like that, didn't test it. Took 150mg followed with another and only felt a slight roll, barely any and it was lacking some aspects.

Had to follow it up with some dutch rolls to get to the level I wanted to be.