• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Comedown,do i have serotonin syndrome?help please im kinda freaked out.

yes, it will go away. we cannot tell you how long it will exactly take for you. for many people it take a few days to around a week. for some it's two weeks. in some rare cases it might take a few months, but at the rate that your symptoms are improving i don't think it will take very long. generally, anxiety seems to be one of the main factors that keeps it going. constantly checking your current state is also rather detrimental than useful. for the most people simply ignoring the symptoms, relaxing, keeping yourself occupied as well as living healthily are the things that lead to normality the quickest.

purely psychedelic aftereffects like visuals (though i only know those aftereffects personally from lsd) could potentially reoccur (with diminishing intensity) in the future (even after a few months) when you're very exhausted, severely lacking sleep or on drugs like caffeine or weed (most often it's a combination of factors). but they would most likely disappear again in a matter of 10-30 seconds if you don't focus on it. again the less attention you give these symptoms the less intense and less frequent they are going to be.

Hey guys,today is the 8th day after use and I feel 90%normal.I think tommorow or the day after tommorow I will be normal again.Thank you all for your help! :D Still dizzy but not as yesterday, it's waay better today

You don't have SS --

Yes it will go away

May have been MDMA -- maybe not. -- what is not in question -- whatever the substance was, it does not agree with you

You have the symptoms of -- Hypothalamus Pituitary Adrenal axis (HPA Axis) dysregulation.

Basically, your body and brain are treating every single stressor (physical and mental) as a fight or flight issue -- no matter how big or small.

Get some ascorbate salts and take 1000 mg in 6 ounces of juice at least 3 times a day.

Get epsom salts from WAL-MART (they are real bath salts -- LOL) made from magnesium -- you put in the bath and soak -- body absorbs through skin and calms anxiety -- natural

Get a b-complex vitamin.

As soon as you can exercise (not strenuous unless you can tolerate it) 1 hour sessions -- like long walks or bike ride with friends --

If you can, get some valium. (do not get ativan or xanax they are short acting and can cause withdrawal very quickly) most doctors will prescribe valium for anxiety quite readily, if you ask around im sure you can find the benzo doctor

Start with 2 mg and see if you get relief after 45 minutes if not go to 4; then use 4mg 3 times a day for 5 days, drop to 3 mg 3 times a day for 5 days (break a 2 mg pill in half to make 1 mg), then 2 mg 3 times a day for 5 days then 1 mg times 3 then 1 morning and night then 1 at night.

If 2 mg works -- take 2 mg 3 times a day for a week, then drop to 1 mg 3 times a day for a week, then 1 mg morning and night for a week, then 1 mg at night - for a week and end

Tapering like that will pretty much prevent any chance of withdrawal.

there you go OP....you just visted someone that knows more than all the doctors and scientists in the world put together...and paid him less than a nurse checking for anal fissures

fuck a physician though....they won't be able to help you much at all (unless its a psychiatrist) and will label your medical record as a drug addict never deserving of any type of anxiety or pain med for the rest of your life....so i def wouldn't go to them

hey OP did u have any vision problems like dizzy, unfocused or like not following properly? I'm 5 weeks after mdma overdose livin in a hell right now with the visual stuff and brain feeling so weird, like derealisation

Yeah I do and I still do but it's not as intense as it used to be,I feel better day by day and as I think the way I'm improving I will be fine in three days.How much did you take?

Ah okey good to hear that u are feeling better!

I took 100mg in intervalls of 3 or 4 times, Så in a total of 400mg in less than 12 hours. But that was the first time for me ever taking this and I also took this while drinking and got dehyrdrated and such :(

That's too much for your first time.Especially when drinking.Some people like it but I don't recommend it,It hits you really hard,what I recommend is don't do any drugs until you feel fine.Drink orange juice daily and try to live as healthy as you can.Dont drink coffee or alchohol, and don't roll again for atleast 6 months,if you plan on doing it again I recommend taking 200mg.Max I've taken (did it like 8-9 times) is 300mg in a day and 500mg in a total of 2 consecutive days in a row (which is the reason I got my hangover).Are those the only symptoms you got?

Yeah well i'm never gonna touch this again haha, I wrote a post at this forum you can check it out there. I think the combination of alcohol, lots of mdma and the dehydration really fucked me up. I'm so scared I fucked up permanent damage

It's not permanent,you just aren't used in drugs,and you took a pretty heavy dose and your body reacted bad.That's what I think it is.Give it some more time and I think you will be fine.Remember to relax and not push yourself.

Yeah I will try to do that. The worst part is the handicap of not being able to work, workout or doing the reguar daily routine. :/

So I thought I was getting better but I can't sleep and I have lot's of anxiety what's going on?

So I managed to sleep,woke up less dizzy but anxious.I thought it went away?
You took a very powerful drug 2 days in a row in high doses and are excepting the side-effects to clear up in 3-4 days. That's not realistic. Just continue on living as healthy as you can for a while and it will clear up, but it might take some time. It's like with any other powerful drug you abuse, it won't go away in the blink of an eye and the side-effects can be frightening sometimes. If you drink a bottle of whiskey two nights in a row without having a very high tolerance you can't expect the hangover to clear up in 2 days either. Rolling multiple days in a row is always a bad idea. Even if you suffer no nasty side-effects you will build up a very long-lasting tolerance very fast that way

You took a very powerful drug 2 days in a row in high doses and are excepting the side-effects to clear up in 3-4 days. That's not realistic. Just continue on living as healthy as you can for a while and it will clear up, but it might take some time. It's like with any other powerful drug you abuse, it won't go away in the blink of an eye and the side-effects can be frightening sometimes. If you drink a bottle of whiskey two nights in a row without having a very high tolerance you can't expect the hangover to clear up in 2 days either. Rolling multiple days in a row is always a bad idea. Even if you suffer no nasty side-effects you will build up a very long-lasting tolerance very fast that way
Its been like a week and three days, anxiety was gone but it came back today

no, it's not permanent. the anxiety isn't physical — even though you are still more prone to it due to some serotonin system downregulation caused by the mdma — buy psychological. what i mean is that the threshold over which you'll be struck by anxiety is lower than normal right now (it will be nearer normal values every day), it depends on how you deal with it how often you go over the threshold or if you do at all. if you have any benzos on hand they are most likely very useful in keep you below the threshold in the following days. feeling a little off for a short period of time isn't that bad if you can chill out and don't worry too much.

what can I do about the dizzyness it gets really annoying

Ignore it.

I propose you are being very hyper-vigilant regarding the after effects, and are both magnifying them and helping them to continue by constantly focusing on them.

Do an actual inventory of your symptoms and a realistic assessment of the level of each one.

As an example dizziness = 2 (0 being normal -- 10 being feel dizzy all the time regardless of sitting standing or lying down)

Write it down, and don't think about your symptoms for a month.

Then do the whole process again and see the differences and which symptoms disappeared.

I think you will be surprised

FYI: dizziness is a common physiological event -- it can occur for a number of normal reasons such as blood sugar fluctuations. Anxiety and panic cause surges of adrenaline which will impact blood sugar and commonly cause dizziness.

It's been 3 and a half weeks and I can say I feel normal.Dizzyness is gone(I only get it when I'm super hungry or super tired)Anxiety is slowly drifting away completely.I'm not touching MDMA or Acid anytime soon.Weed is tolerable now but gives a trippy feeling that I still need to get used to,used to be a daily smoker for 3 years and now I smoke 2 times a week :p Anyhow to people that are going through the situation that I went,It will go away,just give it time ,excercise and the most important part,sleep for 8-10 hours max,more than that will make you feel super tired.I didn't use 5-HTP or anything,just excercise,time and sleep.I'd like to thank everyone that helped in this thread and gave me advice :D

Great to hear that you feel normal again bro! Could you describe the dizzyness you had in more detail though? Was it like balance-problems dizzy, stuff spinning around? Or vision stuff making you feel dizzy?