• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Comedown,do i have serotonin syndrome?help please im kinda freaked out.

They all do it all the time and recover fine in like a day which is why I fell into the trap and am now in hell. Didn't take as much as a gram but was like .7 over two days, didnt know what i was doing and now my life is ruined.

They all do it all the time and recover fine in like a day which is why I fell into the trap and am now in hell. Didn't take as much as a gram but was like .7 over two days, didnt know what i was doing and now my life is ruined.

Sounds like me, took it twice over 3 days and took less then my friends and they mixed it with way more Adderall, now here I am still all screwed up

Hello guys
9 Months into recovery
I am feeling really good in general, got a job for the summer and the past 3 months I started socializing again, going outside every day meeting new people and doing activities in general.I feel alive again and it feels really good to be back on track.

I started going to parties again and I finally managed to have a good time partying sober.Still clean from everything.
I never knew I could rave for 5 hours straight sober.

Derealization is gone.
Dizzyness is gone.
Depression is gone.
Anxiety is almost gone.
HPPD still intact but meh I got used to it.
The only thing that persists is foggy mind and head pressure when I wake up but that lasts around 2 hours which is getting better because I used to have headaches and migraines but now they are gone as well.

There is hope guys.
You will get better.

Stay clean from drugs and alchohol and hope for the best.

The only thing that bothers me is I feel tired alot and I sleep alot through my day.
I also have a hard time waking up but that's just me I love sleep lol.

Do not give up guys there is hope.
You will definitely come stronger out of this and more mature for your next choices in life.

Eat healthy and try to do stuff to live each day to the fullest.

I hope the best for you guys as there is an end to this.
I feel I'm the closest I have ever been to the end of this tunnel.