• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

may need a tripsitter online asap

Ya, prolly avoiding bluelight as it is a reminder of acid and just being on here would be crazy for a while, especially if the experience was crazy.
How did it end??
for the first hour, I just assumed I was dreaming and even said that aloud. Then shit started getting Rick + Morty with speech delays, devilish eyebrows, and general confusion. After saying to them I was asleep, they finally told me they’d given me acid.
I had never tried pot, or beer even! So did not know what that was, or the implications.
Long story, but as the peak levelled, I really started enjoying it.
That was the start of a long acid 💕.

But the OP’s situation sounds horrible; folks who spike are bastards, and a near thumbprint dose would shake me for two or three weeks at least.
Hoping you’re ok and that you’ll come back.
I have stayed away from BL for a couple weeks following a nasty combo trip, just because of association. Like a certain food you smell when sick . . . can convert nausea to full-on puking, so too can the forum remind him of the whole thing he may be trying to firget/process.

Good luck and come back when you’re ready; we really want to know you’re ok, and how it all actually went.

Maybe he/she thought it would be funny. Maybe he/she was jealous of OP for some reason. Maybe he/she is just a crazy person. Luckily I don't have friends like that... although sometime they can be assholes, but in a good way. Spiking your shit with acid is not a friendly way to be asshole.
Im still reading through the entire thread but one thought I did have is how certain can any of us be including the OP of the actual dosage? I mean, unless he actually saw and counted the tabs himself then for all we know the spiker could have lied about the amount to cause more fear and anxiety but they may not have actually dosed that highly, for all we can even assume.

We would ideally want a lot more detail about the event itself. And how much better insight into the changing mind frame of the OP as the effects were taking place.

Its very difficult though of course. I just think that, unless the Opie actually confirmed the supposedly dosage of 14 tabs then it seems almost silly to trust the word of this person.

I would hope that they had at least some humanity and used a much lower dosage and exaggerated.

I have stayed away from BL for a couple weeks following a nasty combo trip, just because of association.
Sorry you had things rocked this way. I did notice your absence, I always appreciate your angle on things and value your experience and inputs on this forum and since I have joined you have been one of the many excellent sounding boards for my own sanity and rationalising on many things.

But I know how stable you are in yourself and your own mindset, I bet you have had many ups and downs and always levelled out. It can be tough though.

In a word- "Conditioning". It can be such a bitch at times and it only takes one day or experience to really create something which can take time, commitment and conscious effort to try and reverse or undo.

I myself had a bad mental trip yesterday (Thursday) on 370ug 1cP, lots of strong kava and usual cannabis.

But it was nothing to do with the dosage or substances it was caused by a really stressful home living situation and environment at the moment. It will soon be resolved but the household has been an incredibly stressful one for several weeks.

And yesterday the tension was unbearable and I do it to myself I started getting worked up and stressed out and panicky.
Acid and kava is damn strong together though. It surprised me.

So I basically just work myself up into a severely stressed and distressed state and I was really angry and wound up.

Currently de-stressing.
Anyway @DrumTripper I hope you are feeling brighter again and freeing all of those unwanted associations.

@D.pharm just like everybody else I sincerely hope you're feeling ok ok and managed to pass through the experience without too much difficulty or distress.

Please do let us know how you are when you are capable. I'm not praying for you, just assuming you came through and are feeling surprisingly alright. Hope so anyway. As long as you didn't experience too much trauma or panic, then there is no reason you will suffer any lasting harmful or negative consequences.

One thing to remember, these drugs (lsd and homologues) are remarkably safe from most angles.

take time, commitment and conscious effort to try and reverse or undo.
Yes to that! I’m just taking that time now and it is good to hear from folks - it can start to feel like a family around here.
Thanks for your words of encouragement, in this thread and others, and for keeping an eye out for souls needing a little cheer/guidance.

To the OP: rest up, reach out and rock on 🤘! Hope all’s well . . .

Yes to that! I’m just taking that time now and it is good to hear from folks - it can start to feel like a family around here.
Thanks for your words of encouragement, in this thread and others, and for keeping an eye out for souls needing a little cheer/guidance.

To the OP: rest up, reach out and rock on 🤘! Hope all’s well . . .
You will get there bro. Always remember that nothing is fixed and nothing is permanent and I mean that from both sides no matter how how solidly planted our feet are on the ground we can always wander over the edge of that sandpit, or slip through the ice on the shallow lake which we thought was totally safe and risk-free, getting a bit of a shock and a skinny dip in the process.

So we have to expect little pitfalls really.
It can feel like we have fallen into a ditch. An uneasy time and feeling. Very unsettling and disconcerting on occasion. And at first, as we look around and up at the light where we want to get back to, it can appear that there is no easy or obvious route or even anything within our own conscious control or grasp at the time and this can cause anxiety and depression but in my experience has always been an illusion.

We are working on it and and figuring things out. And all of these experiences can leave us stronger in the long run.

Positive affirmation always. Trust. Time and automation. Just gotta keep breathing right? Everything else is on track, we don't need to worry, grapple and stress. Just pave the way with trust in time healing. I mean, no matter how we feel, the only thing we really need to do is build on those positive affirmations. Once we have committed to that and giving ourselves permission to take continuous brakes and timeouts it gets it's much easier to access that state of peace again and healing is even faster.

Sorry man I don't mean to patronize at all you are more experienced than myself just philosophizing allowed really, and sharing some of mine own mental and psychological strategies and ways of looking at things to get out of my own ditches.

I've done really well actually since my bad trip the other day yesterday I took 50 ug in combination with with lots of kava too much actually I also had a bit of kratom which I don't tolerate physically but really love mentally for anxiety and depression.

Kava and kratom together are pretty heavy with cannabis on top I was really out of my head. It was the kava extract I'm sure I overdosed on top of the Instant kava, kratom and weed.

More kava and kratom tonight. Feeling a lot more positive. I took just a 20ug dose today from my microdosing solution I made up 3 days ago.

So even after my difficult or bad trips recently I have continued to take spontaneous and variable doses on subsequent days. The small, mini trips of 25 to 50ug, which are stronger for myself due to the cannabis combination, I find that these trips can be really helpful for overcoming bad ones and just clearing and refreshing things.

So hold in there @DrumTripper I do get the definite sense you are still feeling shaken. But I'm sure there is nothing which can't be undone with patience and trust.

Breathe, relax, affirm, wait. Haha, the BRAW bad trip heal protocol. But while you wait, relax and trust.

So OP, come on dude, be a little fair and considerate. You got a lot of people concerned here ear he would love to hear an update and that you are ok I see you have been online long after the experience so I'm assuming you have pulled through and are in reasonable state I hope.

Please give us an update when you can, it would only be right and fair. Hope you're okay bro. Although you better not be, only on account of which will be not be somewhat displeased that you have shown in interest in uodating the thread since just to let us know that things are ok now and it wasn't that bad in the end..

Also now that the intensity of the experience has truly passed please could you tell us more about how the situation came about and how you were informed of the spiking and the actual days and are you certain you did receive this dose did you see it with your own eyes or do you think it's possible it was a wind up on top of the smaller spike?

Where were you when it happened did you have to get home quick? How long was it before you befan feeling full on, mindwarping effects, if you did?

Did you take your klonopin? Did it help?

Come on please share your experience with more detailed man that's what this community is about and we and others could all learn from anything you share with us.

Also have you had add any contact with this "friend" since and what was the reaction like? Were yhey sneering and laughing or just keeping a distance with a shameful expression?

Last edited:
I feel like the history of Bluelight is litered with people posting things like this and never coming back to re-tell the story.

H
at home good set/setting-safe but pissed as I have an exam at 8 est so that is also making pissed
will try to let that go before liftoff
hydrate, my friend! Lots of h2o. Maybe try to get something light on your stomach?