Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

may need a tripsitter online asap

praying 1400ug but 2800 possible
Holy hell
bhFVrUP.gif

play this music your semester will be fine once you are back to baseline later on just call in sick and tell a doctor what happened they will write you a note to pass anyway.

close your eyes and turn the lights off and just tune into the music and feel the love of the universe and your soul.

That's it man, you will have a fantastic time... ❤

just lie down, breathe, eat some stardust, play entire solar systems like a glockenspiel... Imagine you're hanging out with this guy:

His name is Howard. He will always be there for you. He can moan rhythmically.

take a half benzo, then make 100 posts that make half sense like i do and edit them when you're sober and chuckle at yourself

'sober' i mean not super high, because i don't know what sober is, someone wana tell me what thats like ? it sounds horrible

on a more serious note, if you've taken benzos, and you're capable of making a bl thread, then you'll be fine, try to relax, don't allow yourself to worry, everything will be fine, do your best not to worry, the anxiety is worse than an od in most of my experiences.

in the instance that you're ODing, you'll know, you'll feel it, its one of the worst feelings i've encountered in my life, and crushing benzos, swallowing them and throwing them under my tongue is what saved me along with morphine or any othr opioid, especially fast acting like dilaudid/oxy i only sustain my high stimulant use due to the reduced hr, bp , everything from opiates so theyre beneficial to me in that fashion but, it's not a long-term solution whatsoever, and i caution against starting to use opiates

Some friend jesus god damn christ. This is my worst nightmare scenario... Good thing he didn't spike it during an important event in your life.

This is something I wouldn't do to my worst enemy lol! Hope the guy is ok. Honestly tripping is fun but you've got to be in the right mindset. If I was surprise tripping I'd probably just take the benzos now and zonk out. LSD is not fun in the amounts listed but of course some people on these forums are jealous.

I hope things are going alright for you. You should stay away from this "friend" in the future. But just remember if it gets tough that it WILL wear off. And maybe you can bring something positive back from the experience. :)

OP should be back to the physical world now after feeling like this. 1000 ug + of acid will have shattered your views on reality the god the universe and everything and will take a while to integrate and critically assess the experience. 1000 ug anything and everything will be experinced in the infinite cosmic reality fractal. Did not see anything on the international news about somebody losing their mind on LSD so i assume OP is okay.