• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

may need a tripsitter online asap

Hope you did alright and maybe even killed that exam in the morning! ;)

Your "friend" is a straight cunt....avoid forevermore.

Yeah this is kind of scary. This amount of LSD for someone not used to psychedelics can really make someone harmful to themselves -- you alive bro?

Also hoping OP is ok...

This "friend" is not a friend... It's insane to me that there's actually people out there that think it's ok or funny to unknowingly dose anybody with anything...

Aslong as you are happy to begin with, this shouldn't be a problem. Although you might be baffled by the whole intensity of the experience. Don't panic and accept whatever comes and try to make the best of it. And keep a few benzos or anti-psychotics around just in case. Hope you are well.

Jesus fuck, i wouldn't ever wish anyone to be spiked with a psychedelic. If i ever started tripping unexpectedly i would freak the fuck out...

With how complex the Psychedelic Experience really is.... From each moment to each moment. It is impossible to shaman online. Plain and simple.

Sorry OP.

Jesus fuck, i wouldn't ever wish anyone to be spiked with a psychedelic. If i ever started tripping unexpectedly i would freak the fuck out...

I once started tripping without knowing how. I didn't remember taking anything nor did I recognise the effects. It was sort of ingulfed with dellusions as if I was psychotic. Afterwards I realised how bizarre my thought patterns were and how they made no sense. I don't know how it happened to me but I did have quite a big stash of various psychedelics amongst other things at the time. Did I ingest something by accident without knowing?

It does suck, my first drug experience was at 14 with 2 tabs of white blotter put in my pop. My cousins kept laughing and things began melting, all while we were swimming in a pool. Shit gets scary as f when you aren’t expecting it.

I accidentally ate a pot brownie once and it was to the point where I had accepted my fate and was ready for the impending death. I wasn't given it, though. There was just a tray of brownies in the fridge and I ate one. It was terrible, too. Still didn't realize it. There wasn't anybody home to let me know, either. I just laid on the couch and was like "Well, this is it, bud. Your time is up." and ended up falling asleep.

It actually end up spinning me into a near 48 hour long Vertigo spell that was one of the worst things I've ever experienced.

I wonder why the dude who spiked OP did it?
Maybe he/she thought it would be funny. Maybe he/she was jealous of OP for some reason. Maybe he/she is just a crazy person. Luckily I don't have friends like that... although sometime they can be assholes, but in a good way. Spiking your shit with acid is not a friendly way to be asshole.

I'm still worried about the OP. 8.00 a.m. seems more likely to be a set time for a reboot or virus checker to run, than a genuine last seen time. :(

He mentioned he had xanax but he would only take them if needed.

The fact that he didn't take them already shows he was handling it well, he'll be fine most likely