PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

may need a tripsitter online asap

D.pharm

Bluelighter
my pepsi had 14 Ald-52 tabs spiked in by a jerk friend
consumed at 150 am EST
if you have time and experience-simply knowing some is there if needed may be all support required
this is not DOC but did lsd decade ago
hitting sos send but will add deets

I can call 911 without legal issues but that's going to a very shitty environment

have someone family on speed dial but I was caught using speed this year it means xmas in rehab as they wont believe me

ill get back to on this in 45 min........ or not-we'll c

Last edited:
my pepsi had 14 Ald-52 tabs spiked in by a jerk friend
consumed at 150 am EST
if you have time and experience-simply knowing some is there if needed may be all support required
this is not DOC but did lsd decade ago
hitting sos send but will add deets
How many ug?

at home good set/setting-safe but pissed as I have an exam at 8 est so that is also making pissed
will try to let that go before liftoff

Stay inside in your room LSD at these doses is beyond the impossible and you will breakthrough harder than DMT for 8-10 hours. Please call somebody you can trust with your life in real life if you can operate a phone to make sure you are okay. Just let go and float downstream all is love in the universe

Stay inside in your room LSD at these doses is beyond the impossible and you will breakthrough harder than DMT for 8-10 hours. Please call somebody you can trust with your life in real life if you can operate a phone to make sure you are okay. Just let go and float downstream all is love in the universe
got it ty so very much