• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

You can also just sandwich DMT between some herb (of any kind, even tobacco), if you don't have any screen handy. Vaping off foil works perfectly fine tbh.

how many mL's is the hennessy bottle that is used for the machine? there are many different sizes and the pics do not show a relative scale so it could be a huge bottle or small bottle. what size bottle should I buy?

A small one. Miniature. Good luck making a pipe out of a litre bottle.

50ml. Just use a bit of common sense, have a look at the bottle and work out whether it's going to make a decent pipe.

hmm i think i'm going to try a 150ml bottle first. 50 ml seems like it might get a tad harsh. I'll let you know how it goes.

It is not rocket science. You just have to drill a hole in the bottom of a glass bottle and stick some copper mesh in the hole. You drop the DMT through the capless top so that it lands on the wire mesh on the inside pf the bottle. You hold the lighter to the bottom of the outside of the bottle inhaling from the top capless opening.

Burn the copper mesh really good with a torch before ever using it or dropping DMT on it, and wash it a few times after each burn too, to prep it.

When used properly you're going nowhere close to the boiling point of copper or iron, because you aim for the vaping temperature of DMT (which is a few hundred degrees below). Plus adulterants, coatings etc. are burnt off beforehand.

The harshness of the vapour depends on it's temperature. If one aims for slightly higher than the vaping point of DMT it's smoother than drawing on a cigarette, even if a straight glass pipe with steel wool plug is used instead of a bottle. Ideally there's no need for cooling the vapour on the glass surface.
Moreover, using a big bottle means a higher "dead volume", i.e. volume you have to inhale before you get DMT vapour in your lungs. Higher dead volume = smaller dose per inhalation = less intensity/effectiveness.

Good luck and happy travels!

Burn the copper mesh really good with a torch before ever using it or dropping DMT on it, and wash it a few times after each burn too, to prep it.

You risk creating toxic copper oxides if you subject the copper mesh to excessive heat. A safer alternative is to simply wash the copper with a solvent like acetone or isopropyl alcohol.

Good to know, thanks. I haven't blasted off in ~a year. Crack heads should honestly really know about this. Something tells me it's not just the crack that is whack.

i washed some stainlees steel scouring pads in iso before stuffing it.. i find it difficult to heat the outside neck to get it to melt without the flame almost reaching the top where its sitting.. once it melted i didnt see it in the steel stuff so it was hard to use really -- 2nd attempt should be better - i think i should probly eat some food before doing it this time maybe.
does it cause anyone to piss or shit on themselvess lol ive heard that

Everyones seems to make the machine out of a glass bottle. Why not get a glass tube for crack, put coarse copper/steel scrubbers in after burning off the shit, and put the DMT inside the tube rather than the end like crack?

theres more surface space wtih the bottle to accumulate more smoke to help u break thru - and the glass is thicker/of better quality when using the hennessey bottle.. seems almost impossible to find real steel wool here and or steel wool/copper wool scouring pads that etiher dont have soap or or thin layer around a piece of sponge like padding - real gay best found was stainless steel scouring pads so soaking them in99% iso seems to have cleaned off anything that was on em altho it seemed pretty clean out the package - can never be too safe :p

theres more surface space wtih the bottle to accumulate more smoke to help u break thru - and the glass is thicker/of better quality when using the hennessey bottle.. seems almost impossible to find real steel wool here and or steel wool/copper wool scouring pads that etiher dont have soap or or thin layer around a piece of sponge like padding - real gay best found was stainless steel scouring pads so soaking them in99% iso seems to have cleaned off anything that was on em altho it seemed pretty clean out the package - can never be too safe :p

There's plenty available online if you're really desperate.

Also I fail to see how not being able to how not being able to get the right steel wool is homosexual.

Use the bottle method (see link), smoke 80-100mgs aprox of DMT (alittle bigger than your pinky), all in one, hold the smoke in as long as you can, then the 'switch will be thrown in your brain', 'the alarm will be tripped', 'the machinery will start' and reality will become hyper defined - you will break through and then ermmm....

....come back here and describe what happened, because sure as hell I can't put that into words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtckVptu4I4

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/639746-BEST-way-to-smoke-DMT?p=11231628#post11231628

Last edited by a moderator:
It works well just 'plugging' a joint with 30mg of DMT. This was quite a bit stronger than 20mg of DMT in a lightbulb. I also like how fast you can intake the DMT this way and how 'thick' the smoke is.

I've smoked dmt countless ways:
Lightbulb, valcanoe, bowl, bong, blunt and joint. Blunted and joints prove to be the most effective. The dmt melts and is evaporated smoothly as the embers burns down the paper. I recommend rolling your herb loosely though because the paper will become vlogged with dmt resin quickly. Don't be afraid to use dosages of 1gram in a joint between 2 people. It's quite spiritual. Happy adventures.

red life... there's no reason not to change it every time if you have more chore. but id say probably change it every 3 - 5 times you use it would definitely be safe

my question to everybody is: do you think it would work to just get a stereotypical crack stem and fashion a drinking straw and duct tape to one end and have the dmt and chore on the other. or does there need to be more space for the smoke to collect in order to get a good hit?

just to help picturing it:

||
|| <---straw
||
-----
------- <----duct taped to seal straw and pipe together
--| |--
| |
| |
| | <----crack stem
| |
| |
| |
|*| <----dmt
|=|
|=| <---chore

^
^ <---- flame
^

Gotta love this guy.I'm using his method,however the only drawback is that sometimes i may be trippin' hard and burn plastic and inhale plastic along with dmt smoke,nasty stuff,besides that it works just fine