Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Mad Men

^^^Yeah yeah yeah, I LOOOOVE the photography and art direction in the show itself , and the VF pictures cannot compare to it! I just like seeing pictures of the cast =D

;)
kinsey.jpg

just watched the end of season 3. finally shit is really starting to go down.

^i dunno. her complete lack of a lower jaw in the show wigs me out.

but despite this, her character has really grown on me in the third season. she's far more interesting now.

I know, and I hate if a girl has ANY fat on her kneecap..wtf?

What are you talking about lack of a lower jaw,...she is a women.

Good series. Watched Season 1 so far and I like. Have to wait until May to get more (damned d/l limit :X) and is competing with Treme atm, and i have very limited time to devote to watrching entire seasons of stuff.

hey i like my chicks with a big jaw, no hips or boobs and a massive schlong ;) :p

Bump.

NEW SEASON STARTS TOMORROW!!!! EEEEEE!!!

Anybody else excited? :)

Episode-1-Pete-Don-Roger-760.jpg

Apparently, that's a 'sneak peak' photo. I don't really think it's much of a sneak peak as obviously they're wearing the same type of clothes from last season. lol.

I get like the double rainbow guy about madmen, so ya, you could say that I'm excited.

I got tired of hearing about how good this show is so I started watching it. I'm only on season one though.

Great start to the season. I like a lot of the relationship developments the show blossomed while we were on the break. Peggy seems much more comfortable in her job role and I like the chemistry between herself, her artist and Pete. I'm convinced Sally is going to do some pretty rash things this season. Betty will continue to act entirely bitchy and self-absorbed. Don will keep ahold of the reigns at the new agency. And Joan, well, will continue being her lovely self. It didn't seem too clear if she was still married or not but I hope she kicks him to the curb.

I recently caught up with AMC's Mad Men, I'm about to watch the latest episode on demand after things get a little green.

I like this show, partly because of the time period and because I'm rarely dissapointed with anyones performance on the show. AMC is my jam right now, I dunno about Rubicon though.

I agree that Joan and that guy will not last, or at least for the time being she seems like too much woman for the guy.

Great episode tonight. I read elsewhere people are starting to complain and say they 'don't like Mad Men anymore'. I find this pretty bizarre as I've really enjoyed this season more than the last.

NSFW:
The boy crushing on Sally is just as weird as before. It's nice that Sally has an outlet to help her get through this tough time but it seemed kinda psycho for him to just break in and mildly fuck up their house.

So I guess Don now has 3 girls that could be after him and vice versa? Clearly the secretary wasn't prepared for the typical cold shoulder the next day response. I'm not into the psychologist but I'm thinking we're going to see a lot more of her because of Don's background. The neighbor seems nice enough and fairly easy to manipulate for Don. I guess we'll just see what he ends up doing next.

This is probably dumb, and I'm 99% sure but was Peter going to ask Freddy if he was sober now before Roger stepped in to advert the convo to asking Freddy to being Santa?

I thought the episode flowed beautifully. I really liked the office party. It went from extremes: the fun of the conga line led by the amazingly sexy Joan to embarrassing Roger to the point of almost excruciating TV-watching.

It was touching to see Don tell Peggy Merry Christmas with an added Sweatheart, and mean it too.

5/5

I can't wait for next week. It looks like we're finally going to see what's really going on in Joan's relationship with her asshole husband. They hinted at the nagging feeling we keep getting but haven't seen played in a while how awful Joan's marriage might still be. I guess we'll know soon enough.

"Put it on, Roger."

Good episode. AmorRoark, I'm pretty sure Peter was about to put his foot in his mouth and Roger cut him off. You already knew that.

"Theres eggs in my bed!"