• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

headed to the clinic tomorrow; already shot .5 bupe twice this morning; have a gram of dope coming to me this afternoon and will blast that off before I head to the clinic tomorrow so I can piss dirty and show I am a dope fiend.

isnt it sad that I am looking forward to shooting just so I can piss dirty? I question myself.

headed to the clinic tomorrow; already shot .5 bupe twice this morning; have a gram of dope coming to me this afternoon and will blast that off before I head to the clinic tomorrow so I can piss dirty and show I am a dope fiend.

isnt it sad that I am looking forward to shooting just so I can piss dirty? I question myself.

I don't see why you would not be looking forward to using, by whichever route you use. And if its what you gotta do its what you gotta do, then by all means, its a necessary evil. I am sure u are concerned it will get you too nice of a high and re-hook ya. I know you obviously want to enjoy it, but don't rule out snorting it if it'll keep you from getting a toogood high, and making the transition more difficult. Btw, sorry I didn't notice you were being sarcastic in that post, by others obviously failed to notice, too. I was more upset about other guys response to someone's calling you out, its just annoying when someone comes in and thinks they know everything like he did.

What clinic you going to, btw, because I am seriosuly considering going to one. I am in a rough spot, I got like maybe $5 to spare until payday, around .6 g and payday is thurs. I am kinda fucked, gotta plenty of Subs and Benzos, So prob gonna use a little of the dope tonight, like 1/3 of what I got, try to sleep for like 10+ hours using benadryl and a long acting benzo, then use Subs tomo with xannies and save the rest of the bag for my work day. Get thru that and its payday so I can get what I need, but its gonna kind of suck.

I'd kinda agree with you on this one, and it's fucked up. I'm starting to get to the dependent point on oxy, and it really turns me into such an angry irritable asshole--I may have to ask to switch Rx just because I'm so on edge all the time-which is fucked cause supply isn't an issue, only how I decide to use them.

Sorry kind of older post, but I was always much more on edge on oxycodone than heroin. I would work 12 hour days and have a 30-45 minute drive home and I would usually use like somewhere between 2-4 hours prior to end of shift (depending on how much I had and how the day went). I always remember being so on edge to get home and do an oxy, like I could not stand a additional 5 minute delay, I would be losing it. I would also get very upset at work over nonsense, though that happened on H, too. But it happened much more on oxy and I could be moody for a while.

Last edited:
I don't see why you would not be looking forward to using, by whichever route you use. And if its what you gotta do its what you gotta do, then by all means, its a necessary evil. I am sure u are concerned it will get you too nice of a high and re-hook ya. I know you obviously want to enjoy it, but don't rule out snorting it if it'll keep you from getting a toogood high, and making the transition more difficult. Btw, sorry I didn't notice you were being sarcastic in that post, by others obviously failed to notice, too. I was more upset about other guys response to someone's calling you out, its just annoying when someone comes in and thinks they know everything like he did.

What clinic you going to, btw, because I am seriosuly considering going to one. I am in a rough spot, I got like maybe $5 to spare until payday, around .6 g and payday is thurs. I am kinda fucked, gotta plenty of Subs and Benzos, So prob gonna use a little of the dope tonight, like 1/3 of what I got, try to sleep for like 10+ hours using benadryl and a long acting benzo, then use Subs tomo with xannies and save the rest of the bag for my work day. Get thru that and its payday so I can get what I need, but its gonna kind of suck.

Sorry kind of older post, but I was always much more on edge on oxycodone than heroin. I would work 12 hour days and have a 30-45 minute drive home and I would usually use like somewhere between 2-4 hours prior to end of shift (depending on how much I had and how the day went). I always remember being so on edge to get home and do an oxy, like I could not stand a additional 5 minute delay, I would be losing it. I would also get very upset at work over nonsense, though that happened on H, too. But it happened much more on oxy and I could be moody for a while.
I totally would get the same way towards the end of my shift too. Get the fuck out of my way I gotta get some drugs in me before I explode. I'm sorry to hear that your using again. I remember a while back you quit and I was jealous of you because I had to go the methadone route because I couldn't stop myself from using.

going to the clinic in Woburn but will probably end up going to the Peabody clinic daily.

I just had to borrow cash from friends in order to get going w/ the clinic and on to the next step; I legit had ZERO TO MY NAME so I just had to borrow $400 cash until I get paid next Friday; right away I bought 2 grams and just shot a half gram and now sitting w/ about a half left and not sure what to do next. I'm gonna wait to shoot the rest tomorrow so I def. piss dirty and also so I def. feel OK tomorrow and not have to worry about feeling "sick", ya know!?

btw - what did you think I was lying about? being sober? or saying how easy it was to be sober? I dont understand how people didnt pick up on that.

so, what else?

I totally would get the same way towards the end of my shift too. Get the fuck out of my way I gotta get some drugs in me before I explode. I'm sorry to hear that your using again. I remember a while back you quit and I was jealous of you because I had to go the methadone route because I couldn't stop myself from using.

Ya its quite tough to maintain staying on the Subs, especially when I had more money rolling in than before from a new job and some money saved up in the bank.

And BBT, I wish I had friends who would loan out 400 to me, damn. I could use money right now pretty much more than any time recently.

Yo who stole my bike ?
Shit bro, I coulda sworn I told you I had to borrow that shit.

And good to see you posting Rtrain. I was wondering how you were doing this past weekend when I was looking through some of the older threads. Not to say you fell off completely, but I definitely noticed you weren't around much. Or maybe I'm crazy...

How was the clinic?

What's the general quality of the stuff sold by weight in Boston vs. decent stamped bag stuff you'd find in New York? Since moving to MA I've not done much H but when I did get it a few years back it was sold by the gram and was cut more than I was used to. The first bag I got, the dude laughed at how small the dose I cut out for us was. It was a conservative dose to test the strength, but the dose I ended up taking was about four times that amount. Is this just the way it is or is it common for there to be stuff sold by weight that isn't way cut up?

Another way of asking the same question -- About how many mg of oxy should the average 1/2 g equal (IV vs. IV, snorted vs. snorted, whatever)?

^ it's all who you know... And I've introduced 3 people who were used to NY/Jersey stamps to my connects shit and all have them have been impressed/happy with the quality. So again, like anything else in the drug game, it all comes down to who you know and who your dealing with.

^ it's all who you know... And I've introduced 3 people who were used to NY/Jersey stamps to my connects shit and all have them have been impressed/happy with the quality. So again, like anything else in the drug game, it all comes down to who you know and who your dealing with.

So tru,it's who you know round here. You must really get around E. Good for you,seriously.

back in the 80's days 00-04, before going to jail, I was selling and always had a ton of cash, so I would SNIFF anywhere from 4-10 80's throughout the day. usually doing 1-2 80's at a time. after getting clean for 5 years and coming back to 80's I was only snorting 1-2 tops a day. eventually moved to 30's and doing 3-6 30's daily. from there I moved to buying a half gram to a gram of dope, which led to a full gram, and then G and a half and then 2 grams (all sniffing). then then the needle came into play about 5 years back and the 2G's a day went back to a G or so a day w/ the needle. the needle maxed out at 2G's a day not long ago but I came back down quick to a G or so a day and now down to a half G to a G and moving to methadone now.

back in the 80's days 00-04, before going to jail, I was selling and always had a ton of cash, so I would SNIFF anywhere from 4-10 80's throughout the day. usually doing 1-2 80's at a time. after getting clean for 5 years and coming back to 80's I was only snorting 1-2 tops a day. eventually moved to 30's and doing 3-6 30's daily. from there I moved to buying a half gram to a gram of dope, which led to a full gram, and then G and a half and then 2 grams (all sniffing). then then the needle came into play about 5 years back and the 2G's a day went back to a G or so a day w/ the needle. the needle maxed out at 2G's a day not long ago but I came back down quick to a G or so a day and now down to a half G to a G and moving to methadone now.
Good luck brother, I wish you the best from the bottom of my heart.

Good luck brother, I wish you the best from the bottom of my heart.

thanks, dude. I am on my way in about 15 minutes. I just had enough, man. I cant do this no more. I am just sick of living life like this. dope has me by the balls. I dont want that anymore. although, methadone will soon have me by the balls but at least I wont be spending 100's a day on the methadone. and I truly believe I will stay clean, so maybe, just maybe, I will be able to take some home after a while. well, at least that is what I hope. but I am sure 1000000x's of people have said that before and kept fucking up. I am nervous as shit today. I want this to END but I am not sure if this is maybe a START of a whole new addiction/miserable life style. its tough to tel, ya know? you get some done users saying its what saved their lives and then you get others saying its what ruined their lives. maybe its better if I just got go to a 30 day in-house detox and somehow get through it. I truly have no idea but today its def the clinic, so wish me luck peeps!

What's the general quality of the stuff sold by weight in Boston vs. decent stamped bag stuff you'd find in New York? Since moving to MA I've not done much H but when I did get it a few years back it was sold by the gram and was cut more than I was used to. The first bag I got, the dude laughed at how small the dose I cut out for us was. It was a conservative dose to test the strength, but the dose I ended up taking was about four times that amount. Is this just the way it is or is it common for there to be stuff sold by weight that isn't way cut up?

Another way of asking the same question -- About how many mg of oxy should the average 1/2 g equal (IV vs. IV, snorted vs. snorted, whatever)?

I find that dope is about equal mg for mg to oxy. The bags I get weigh around 80mg and they feel like that amount of oxy. I would settle for a bag that feels like 50mg of oxy, and once you get to 100mg and up I consider that fire. The stuff that's equipotent to oxy is solid dope though. Conversion charts have heroin as 2x the strength of oxy so you can estimate that if it's equipotent to oxy then it's 50% pure which seems about right for the average bag.

Conversion charts have heroin as 2x the strength of oxy so you can estimate that if it's equipotent to oxy then it's 50% pure which seems about right for the average bag.

Pretty cool way to think about it. Never really crossed my mind like that.

the only started me off at 20MG's. after they gave me the 20MG's they made me sit around for an hour to make sure "nothing happened", ha. anyway, I feel like shit, even after my .2 shot this morning. now I am home already and ready to get dope.

the only started me off at 20MG's. after they gave me the 20MG's they made me sit around for an hour to make sure "nothing happened", ha. anyway, I feel like shit, even after my .2 shot this morning. now I am home already and ready to get dope.

It's a process man just be patient they are just covering their ass. A lot of people go on methadone that have a small hydrocodone habit and they end up dead. You will need to supliment your dose for a little while. You should google the federal methadone regulations and read up on them. It will help you understand the process better.

Did you get ANY relief from the 20mg?

well, I shot a small .3 shot of dope before going to get me off E. I got there and did my 20MG. now I am home and I feel ALRIGHT but I plan on shooting another gram.