• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Two things the clinics in mass have pretty much a zero tolerance policy on....Coke and Benzos.

At least at the old HMI (which was bought by the Romney led investment group Bain Capital) you could shoot dope non-stop and they would just increase your dose...but a dirty coke swab was grounds for rapid discharge (5mgs a day until done). Benzos they forced a 13 week "information" course on the dangers of opiates and benzos, a second dirty benzo swab was rapid discharge.

aahhhh,a fellow alumnus I see.

Not sure how it still is, but HMI would let you jump 5mgs a day with a pulse under 90 and 10mgs a day if it was over 90. The newbs could always be spotted running in place in the parking lot (only for the first two weeks). I was on the work line, wicked jammed...kid. Walked off of 75mgs (was on 95)......

Not sure how it still is, but HMI would let you jump 5mgs a day with a pulse under 90 and 10mgs a day if it was over 90. The newbs could always be spotted running in place in the parking lot (only for the first two weeks). I was on the work line, wicked jammed...kid. Walked off of 75mgs (was on 95)......

I'm prolly a lil older than you so I cut my teeth on methadone when they were still in Kenmore Square. I've been on and off since,10+ years this time around and trying to shake it for good this time. Famous last words,I know. It's Wicked hahd...kid. Funny tho,they (HMI) grew a lot since then,I didn't.

Hey Cliffy!!! Welcome to the Massive Two Shits forum!!! I bounced around various MMT clinics and also went to HMI in Spfld...hated that place but loved their methadone (cherry flavored) like cough syrup...Got to about 85mgs and was good for awhile but of course I derailed by shooting coke...:p Then I got stuck with a counselor who was constantly trying to convert me to some other faith!!! Anyways you know how you said somethin earlier about getting online and it interfered with your buzz or something like that?? For me if I'm sick and draggin azz I can't even look at the computer but when I'm WICKED JAMMED to the HILT it's the first thing I want to do...weird hunh?? Well I definitely need to get on some sort of program cause I'm not even gettin JAMMED anymore; maybe once every two weeks if I'm lucky can't afford it at all but right now with the Blue Magics out there sooooo goood 8o

Ive been planning tomorrow for about 3 weeks now. Gonna get wicked jammed, KIDZ....like fahkin retahded.

Hey Cliffy!!! Welcome to the Massive Two Shits forum!!! I bounced around various MMT clinics and also went to HMI in Spfld...hated that place but loved their methadone (cherry flavored) like cough syrup...Got to about 85mgs and was good for awhile but of course I derailed by shooting coke...:p Then I got stuck with a counselor who was constantly trying to convert me to some other faith!!! Anyways you know how you said somethin earlier about getting online and it interfered with your buzz or something like that?? For me if I'm sick and draggin azz I can't even look at the computer but when I'm WICKED JAMMED to the HILT it's the first thing I want to do...weird hunh?? Well I definitely need to get on some sort of program cause I'm not even gettin JAMMED anymore; maybe once every two weeks if I'm lucky can't afford it at all but right now with the Blue Magics out there sooooo goood 8o
Thx for the welcome raz!!! Mad funny post bro, lmfao!!! Same shit here man, if I'm dumb jammed up on meds I go straight to bl or play trivia crack or aworded and FB. I feel like if I just stare at the tv I get a better jam going but it's a fuckin waste of time staring at the boob tube, maybe it's all in my head, lord knows my heads all fucked up with all the mental issues and what not. Anyway man I hope u can afford some magic tricks today and be safe with all that fentanyl cut out there brother, take care, ur bud cliffy :)

Ive been planning tomorrow for about 3 weeks now. Gonna get wicked jammed, KIDZ....like fahkin retahded.
Fuckin sweet brother, keep us in the loop man! Hope u have a great day with the retahdation kid :)

Fuckin sweet brother, keep us in the loop man! Hope u have a great day with the retahdation kid :)

I will...My old roommate is coming in from WesternMass with a bundle for me. With my current legal status, copping is not an option. Any police interaction and my bond gets revoked and Ill be taken back to VA to sit in jail until Labor day at the earliest....no thanks. No IV either, just innocent sniffing for 2 days.

I will...My old roommate is coming in from WesternMass with a bundle for me. With my current legal status, copping is not an option. Any police interaction and my bond gets revoked and Ill be taken back to VA to sit in jail until Labor day at the earliest....no thanks. No IV either, just innocent sniffing for 2 days.
Shit man sry to hear about the legal issues, I know all about that bro. R u getting pisssed by ur po? Do they have u on that bullshit call in everyday color system? What a joke that is lmfao!! Be safe with all that fent shit goin round out here in wmass man. Enjoy;)

Shit man sry to hear about the legal issues, I know all about that bro. R u getting pisssed by ur po? Do they have u on that bullshit call in everyday color system? What a joke that is lmfao!! Be safe with all that fent shit goin round out here in wmass man. Enjoy;)

My doctor is testing me (in case the VA courts ask if Ive been clean). I was on the color red after getting pinched with a bundle in Holyoke in 2007, had to do community corrections for 13 weeks. It sucked having to piss 3x a week, but I actually stayed squeaky clean that entire year (no tweeds even).

According to my lawyer, VA doesnt give a fuck if someone in mass is clean or not. They are gonna fine the shit out of me....but if they do, i have lab tested results to cram in their face. They found a spike and charged me with felony H possession (they snapped the tip off and tossed it in the regeant test)...along with weed, hash, xanax, DUI, reckless driving x 2, failure to stop. It was a total shit-show.....I was dead sober, strung out and having a full on mental breakdown....Fuck VA.

My doctor is testing me (in case the VA courts ask if Ive been clean). I was on the color red after getting pinched with a bundle in Holyoke in 2007, had to do community corrections for 13 weeks. It sucked having to piss 3x a week, but I actually stayed squeaky clean that entire year (no tweeds even).

According to my lawyer, VA doesnt give a fuck if someone in mass is clean or not. They are gonna fine the shit out of me....but if they do, i have lab tested results to cram in their face. They found a spike and charged me with felony H possession (they snapped the tip off and tossed it in the regeant test)...along with weed, hash, xanax, DUI, reckless driving x 2, failure to stop. It was a total shit-show.....I was dead sober, strung out and having a full on mental breakdown....Fuck VA.
Yeah man it's all about the money it seems. I'm glad they didn't hammer u with years though. Those are some crazy charges(to the court) with crazy time attached if the prosecuter wants to push it. It's crazy how that goes, sometimes they smoke u and sometimes they don't. All at the prosecutors discretion, it's really unfair. I hope they take it easy on u man, with all the shootings and shit goin on up here you'd think they'd have better things to do than box you in... Damn I never had red, that's tough bro. I got caught with a qp of weeds awhile back and got white, in 6 mths white came up once, I was pissed lol. Could've smoked my ass off, instead (at the time, 13yrs ago) I just pounded 40ouncers and destroyed my body. Thx Massachusetts! Lol... Hopefully u just get a similar penalty. The "justice" system is so fucked man, take it easy bro and have a good session today and forget about it for a bit :) hopefully I don't get kicked from bl for telling some ahole off and I'll be able to see how it all turns out for u :0

It varies so much from state to state, but also county to county. Over a year ago I got popped in NYC with a pin and they also charged me with mis poss of a dangerous weapon since there was apparently a springloaded knife in the car (my friend was a baker and used it to open boxes and the blade was smaller than the palm of his hand but since it had a spring they charged us with it) that I had no idea about. On top of that since they didn't find any dope on us but knew we were there to cop they planted a bag on us so we were hit with 3 class a misdemeanors.

Using a public depender I went in front of the judge and all 3 chsrges got knocked down to 1 violation that was a $120 fine. I thought I was just going in front of the judge for my arraignment so was just using the public defender to enter my plea but low and behold they did it all there. My boy that got busted with me had 2 open cases and they wanted go give him a week in Rikers but I think that we had to get the same sentence since we were co-defendents and since I only had 1 prior they weren't going to give me time so they instead gave him the lesser charge that they wanted for me rather then me getting the higher one he was supposed to get.

Now if I was caught 15 min away in the county we were headed too I would probably just be finishing my diversion program now. I had been caught with some vikes there over 7 years ago and I took me 2 years go get it lowered after completing treatment court and that was with using an expensive attorney.

It varies so much from state to state, but also county to county. Over a year ago I got popped in NYC with a pin and they also charged me with mis poss of a dangerous weapon since there was apparently a springloaded knife in the car (my friend was a baker and used it to open boxes and the blade was smaller than the palm of his hand but since it had a spring they charged us with it) that I had no idea about. On top of that since they didn't find any dope on us but knew we were there to cop they planted a bag on us so we were hit with 3 class a misdemeanors.

Using a public depender I went in front of the judge and all 3 chsrges got knocked down to 1 violation that was a $120 fine. I thought I was just going in front of the judge for my arraignment so was just using the public defender to enter my plea but low and behold they did it all there. My boy that got busted with me had 2 open cases and they wanted go give him a week in Rikers but I think that we had to get the same sentence since we were co-defendents and since I only had 1 prior they weren't going to give me time so they instead gave him the lesser charge that they wanted for me rather then me getting the higher one he was supposed to get.

Now if I was caught 15 min away in the county we were headed too I would probably just be finishing my diversion program now. I had been caught with some vikes there over 7 years ago and I took me 2 years go get it lowered after completing treatment court and that was with using an expensive attorney.
Geez a dangerous weapon huh? I don't get it, aren't all weapons dangerous? But their not really dangerous until used, u know? It's the intent that should be taken into consideration. Who can really judge ones intent though? Eh, catch 22 I guess. Wicked cool u only got a fine. Your boy lucked out he was with u and not a super felon. Surprised they didn't hit u with a dangerous weapon for the spike, can't that be a deadly weapon too? Lol. It definitely varies from county to county or st.to st. Though, I've been all around mass. Courts and it always varies. Seems I get slammed in rural counties while given passes in urban ones, not always but mostly...

Fahk kid im fahkin jammed. I got the white rock dope son shits good. Wheres the blueberrys kid?

Fahkin hell man, i wanna get jammed. Anothah day with these greens that ain't doin chit kid.I remembah when I'd pop off when I wake up and is actually feel good. Not getting any pain relief aftah 5 yrs on this dosage. Down to ten left and I'm tryin to chill, bad times ahead . Woke up dt'ing :0 fuck man, no happy thoughts/feeling, no pain relief... These are the bad times kid! Lol :(

Were you livin there or just passin thru. @TB- Can you imagine how many junkies the judges see in NYC so getting it over right then and there prolly happens a lot. I saw some show where one judge said 80% of her cases were from stop-and- frisk,usually weed and they do the same thing to them. They showed her workin and I swear most of the defendants were all young black kids being fed into the corrupt system we call 'Justice'.

Cliffy78 said:
Woke up dt'ing :0 fuck man, no happy thoughts/feeling, no pain relief... These are the bad times kid! Lol :(
I know that you mean detoxing aka withdrawing when you said dt'ing but lots of people mean that as delirium tremens which is what happens to some alcoholics when withdrawing.

I used to read and write DT's as meaning detoxing until someone on here pointed out the difference to me, so I'm just doing the same to you.

Were you livin there or just passin thru. @TB- Can you imagine how many junkies the judges see in NYC so getting it over right then and there prolly happens a lot. I saw some show where one judge said 80% of her cases were from stop-and- frisk,usually weed and they do the same thing to them. They showed her workin and I swear most of the defendants were all young black kids being fed into the corrupt system we call 'Justice'.

Yea man there are so many people living in the city so they gotta do it like that to move things along. Oh well, I didn't mind.

My boy was telling me how a kid he sent to his dealer out in the city had gotten popped with less than 10 bags and he actually gave the detectives the dealers location in exchange for being let off. I told him how stupid it was (not to mention the whole snitching thing) since he probably would have just got it dropped to a violation, especially considering he had no priors and only had a few bags on him so in the end he snitched to avoid a small fine for a violation.

The only good thing was that he didn't have the dealers info to give up to the detectives. That's because my friend usually middle-manned him and when my boy wasn't around he would set up the deal over the phone by talking to both of them and telling one another when to come out to meet.

He did that because he obviously didn't want to stop getting free bags and since the connect was OK with it he let him send people to him and have them pay extra so when my boy was able to come through he would have a few free bags waiting for him on top of what he was buying for himself.

So basically he would send someone to the dealer and have them pay for their bags plus two more, then he would call the dealer to run the bags out when the person called telling my boy they were outside the dealers, and just for getting and making 2 phone calls he would have a couple of bags coming his way later on.

I give him credit for pulling that off but come on, just let the person have the connection already. It's one thing if you are getting a few bags thrown your way for making the run, but when you're not even going out there then it's time to let the person get those digits. The reason why a middle-man gets extra bags or money is because he's using his gas (money) and assuming the risk by going out there and copping.

Once you remove those two things from the equation then there is nothing that you are providing the person that justifies your fee. The whole 'well he's my connect' card can only be used so many times considering everyone else is doing all of their own legwork, and what goes around comes around so if you ever lose that connect and need to use someone else's connect then don't be surprised if that person takes advantage of the tables finally turning and bends you over.

I know that you mean detoxing aka withdrawing when you said dt'ing but lots of people mean that as delirium tremens which is what happens to some alcoholics when withdrawing.

I used to read and write DT's as meaning detoxing until someone on here pointed out the difference to me, so I'm just doing the same to you.

Yea man there are so many people living in the city so they gotta do it like that to move things along. Oh well, I didn't mind.

My boy was telling me how a kid he sent to his dealer out in the city had gotten popped with less than 10 bags and he actually gave the detectives the dealers location in exchange for being let off. I told him how stupid it was (not to mention the whole snitching thing) since he probably would have just got it dropped to a violation, especially considering he had no priors and only had a few bags on him so in the end he snitched to avoid a small fine for a violation.

The only good thing was that he didn't have the dealers info to give up to the detectives. That's because my friend usually middle-manned him and when my boy wasn't around he would set up the deal over the phone by talking to both of them and telling one another when to come out to meet.

He did that because he obviously didn't want to stop getting free bags and since the connect was OK with it he let him send people to him and have them pay extra so when my boy was able to come through he would have a few free bags waiting for him on top of what he was buying for himself.

So basically he would send someone to the dealer and have them pay for their bags plus two more, then he would call the dealer to run the bags out when the person called telling my boy they were outside the dealers, and just for getting and making 2 phone calls he would have a couple of bags coming his way later on.

I give him credit for pulling that off but come on, just let the person have the connection already. It's one thing if you are getting a few bags thrown your way for making the run, but when you're not even going out there then it's time to let the person get those digits. The reason why a middle-man gets extra bags or money is because he's using his gas (money) and assuming the risk by going out there and copping.

Once you remove those two things from the equation then there is nothing that you are providing the person that justifies your fee. The whole 'well he's my connect' card can only be used so many times considering everyone else is doing all of their own legwork, and what goes around comes around so if you ever lose that connect and need to use someone else's connect then don't be surprised if that person takes advantage of the tables finally turning and bends you over.
Thank you mass hole, I need all the positive energy I can get bro. Up at 2am ughhh Long day ahead, gotta figure something out. Just popped a green to make the sweats go away but I'm down to 6 now lol. :0
Tommy, thx man I thought "dt'ing' was universal and only meant detoxing. I'll go with wd'ing from now on I guess :)

I was driving back from colorado, in a uhaul with CO plates and a CO drivers license (which is just asking for it).

They want my money, not to spend 60k a year incarcerating me....And the more you pay an attorney, the less trouble you get in. I plan on throwing money into the pot until the felony is a paraph. misdemeanor.