• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

I'm from the UK but I have a kind of dumb question for people who smoke off of foil with plastic straws in the US.

Everytime I have seen a video of someone smoking, or a picture, news report etc. why is there a preference for using Plastic straws to inhale from foil? I don't get it, in the UK you roll up a bit of foil around a pen or something and the residue from your hit collects inside of the foil straw to the point where you take apart the staw and can get a good few hits out of the bits left over.

It just seemed kind of odd and wasteful to me. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Hey my fellow BL'ers how's life treating you? BTW Happy New Year to all and stay safe!!! Well I'm pretty much in the same boat (sinking) and using pretty much every day. I swear it doesn't even affect me anymore...no matter which kind I try I just don't feel it anymore. IDK if it's cause it's garbage or my body is so used to it that it's been to me a waste of money and life. I really have it in my mind to go to detox but I have a little part-time job that puts some dough in my pocket but there is no one to cover for me if i go away for a week or a month and i don't want to lose it... I help my sister who's also my boss(she owns a restaurant/bar cleaning business that she rn with her husband but he was ill for a long time and passed in Dec 2021 so it's just her and my brother and I. She cleans a bar by herself when we all used to do it together but the owner of tha bar just opened a new place and now my brother and I clean that one. It's only about an hour and a half to clean it but it's every day 365/year. Anyways I guess I could just reduce my use maybe a bag less a day til I'm booting just one every day and slowly graduate it little by little til I'm done. I know I can do it but there's the issue that my bro also is a daily user so I would have to seriously keep my distance (even though we work together, lol)... Have to try now in 2024... a new life, new outlook and hopes to stay clean and rebuild my life... Pray for me and I'll be praying for you that are in a similar situation...Take care and God Bless, RaZkaL

Looking for some info or opinions about this situation I'm in...been doing H around 34-35 yrs. started with sniffing only for the first 10 years then graduated to the needle since then...never had too much difficulty hitting a vein and actually feeling the stuff but recently within the last two years I've pretty much burned out the veins in my hands and a couple in my arms. My issue is my brother also uses but he always sniffs never shoots and right now I'm poking myself like 20 times to find a vein but can never hit a vein cause I can't seem to find any...I tie off which I never had to do until now but still my veins never pop up. I've read that it's cause I'm dehydrated and need to start pounding down water and have to take hot showers for my veins to show. Always end up missing and having a lump on my arm I try to stay away from my hands cause they're so callused. Meanwhile my brother just sniffs and he's always nodded off all the time like he has no probs getting high and I'm just sitting there frustrated as fuck poking myself and once in a blue moon I actually hit a vein and get it in but I don't feel anything at all. The stuff I'm getting I think is either total garbage or I'm just immune to it...Tried to sniff but as anyone who shoots knows once you pop you can't stop and go back to sniffing...What to do, just quit already? Seems like my only option cause I feel like I'm just wasting money cause I don't feel shit anyways....Any advice would be greatly appreciated.... Raz

Looking for some info or opinions about this situation I'm in...been doing H around 34-35 yrs. started with sniffing only for the first 10 years then graduated to the needle since then...never had too much difficulty hitting a vein and actually feeling the stuff but recently within the last two years I've pretty much burned out the veins in my hands and a couple in my arms. My issue is my brother also uses but he always sniffs never shoots and right now I'm poking myself like 20 times to find a vein but can never hit a vein cause I can't seem to find any...I tie off which I never had to do until now but still my veins never pop up. I've read that it's cause I'm dehydrated and need to start pounding down water and have to take hot showers for my veins to show. Always end up missing and having a lump on my arm I try to stay away from my hands cause they're so callused. Meanwhile my brother just sniffs and he's always nodded off all the time like he has no probs getting high and I'm just sitting there frustrated as fuck poking myself and once in a blue moon I actually hit a vein and get it in but I don't feel anything at all. The stuff I'm getting I think is either total garbage or I'm just immune to it...Tried to sniff but as anyone who shoots knows once you pop you can't stop and go back to sniffing...What to do, just quit already? Seems like my only option cause I feel like I'm just wasting money cause I don't feel shit anyways....Any advice would be greatly appreciated.... Raz
Idk, that's a big question... And probably hard to deal with, but just understand that I've been there and I know what it's like... So my advice comes from experience. But the answer is pretty obvious. You gotta do a different ROA and stick to it. I never enjoyed banging smack, it just never did the trick for me, but I would get just as high, if not better from sniffing. The only problem is that it might require more material. You need to give your veins time to heal, or they'll never recover. You definitely have to do something different, because going on the same road isn't gonna do you any favors or ever work out. Dehydration is a big piece... But your veins are probably just best up and tired. Needle use was definitely a ritualistic factor in my addiction... I'm not sure if you're going through that, but that compulsion could be driving you.

Try sniffing and stick to it, try smoking... I'm not sure if plugging is an option, but if it is, that'd be the next best thing.

And then of course, your other option is get clean... Or at the very least get on maintenance. You're lucky you've made it as long as you have being a regular heroin user, but who knows if you can continue that with the quality of dope these days. Methadone or Suboxone are both great options. Kratom or tianeptine can both be solid placeholders/alternatives as well.

Hey deficiT...Thanks for responding so quickly...as for maintenance I've been down all of them especially methadone which I've done a few times, subs I did not care for and especially the fact that it's worse to get off of than methadone. I'm just hopelessly addicted :cautious: and yes I'm stuck on the whole ritual thing with setting up my works and all that. It would be easier to kick if it's garbage which most of the time it is with this one supplier I deal with. He always comes with all these different stamps and they all seem to suck. But there's another one who I get half packs from...that's 50 bags where I'm from and right now he has "Frank Lucas" bags and they're pretty good...it's 2:30 am and I'm wide awake. I was in bed earlier and slept maybe two hours but I woke up and couldn't for the life of me fall back asleep so I just get up and attempt to do a bag and actually hit on the first try...get lucky sometimes. I try sniffing sometimes but I just don't like to do that cause I love the needle too much. Have a neighbor who gets fent stopped by earlier and he smokes it off a piece of foil. Tried it that way but I don't know if I actually felt it...maybe I didn't do enough. Anyways I've heard of Kratom but what is tianeptine? I'm really considering just stopping already; it's been long enough and I'm not getting any younger at 55...using since 18. Gotten clean a couple times, once in county jail and the only reason I kicked pretty easily in there was a friend told me to tell them I was an alcoholic so they would give me librium so I did that...was a zombie for a few days but it actually helped. Maybe I should try to get a hold of some somehow. Well that's about it thanks for the info and I'll keep you informed as to what happens...RaZ

Hey deficiT...Thanks for responding so quickly...as for maintenance I've been down all of them especially methadone which I've done a few times, subs I did not care for and especially the fact that it's worse to get off of than methadone. I'm just hopelessly addicted :cautious: and yes I'm stuck on the whole ritual thing with setting up my works and all that. It would be easier to kick if it's garbage which most of the time it is with this one supplier I deal with. He always comes with all these different stamps and they all seem to suck. But there's another one who I get half packs from...that's 50 bags where I'm from and right now he has "Frank Lucas" bags and they're pretty good...it's 2:30 am and I'm wide awake. I was in bed earlier and slept maybe two hours but I woke up and couldn't for the life of me fall back asleep so I just get up and attempt to do a bag and actually hit on the first try...get lucky sometimes. I try sniffing sometimes but I just don't like to do that cause I love the needle too much. Have a neighbor who gets fent stopped by earlier and he smokes it off a piece of foil. Tried it that way but I don't know if I actually felt it...maybe I didn't do enough. Anyways I've heard of Kratom but what is tianeptine? I'm really considering just stopping already; it's been long enough and I'm not getting any younger at 55...using since 18. Gotten clean a couple times, once in county jail and the only reason I kicked pretty easily in there was a friend told me to tell them I was an alcoholic so they would give me librium so I did that...was a zombie for a few days but it actually helped. Maybe I should try to get a hold of some somehow. Well that's about it thanks for the info and I'll keep you informed as to what happens...RaZ
You could boof it - not even trying to be funny. It would eliminate the use of the needle while still maintaining the use of a syringe, so you wouldn't have to worry about the vasculature loss.

The biggest thing to be mindful of is that it can take a few minutes to hit you IntraRectal - longer than IV but shorter than snorting IIRC. Might be a successful harm reduction strategy. Just be careful to use test shots while you get a sense of potency of new batches.

I know the park you are playing in and the rides there are not fun. Big guessing game. They don’t know what’s in their shit down there. Little kids getting handed packs at 8am who have no idea. I trust none of them. Bad part for me was receiving a bundle that was half and half. First 5.. no problem and weak. Od on the sixth…. Brutal. That was a while back. And my brief relapses completely sent my methadone maintenance for a ride. Still not right.
Stay safe amigo!