• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

So many sketchy ppl in this game bro def but fuck it I NVR fucked no one over CU's karma a bitch but I'm just more on my guard now

Yeah I definitely hear u there bro, I've definitely been there man and it fuckin sucks dude. I'm the same way though man, I never fuck anyone and always seem to be getting fucked one way or another, I've had better luck lately but connects are few and far between and seem to be on more and more bullshit. Seems like everyone dropped off the face of the earth, I got an idea of why but can't be sure wtf is up. Just checkin in seeing what's up with everyone here, seems like were all having issues right now. Well getting high didn't work out but I almost got there lol. Cya guys in a bit!

I can't believe how hard it is to score oxys of any type right now. I'm in the Boston area and it just seems so dry out there.

Man, if you ask me the whole dope scene seems to be fucked up in MA. The dope is all cut to shit with fent causing people to drop left and right. I don't know if it is a case of the dealers being totally fucked and just wanting more money at any cost or if the high demand has really outpaced supply and they have to sell fent just to keep something coming in. Either way it has got me wishing for some good old fuckin black tar. And how fucked up it is on that side isn't even considering all the dirtbags and scammers who will fuck you for an extra 5 dollars wishing on a star that they don't get their fuckin neck wringed out by screwing the wrong guy. I'm going to NYC in July and I'll have to see if I can score any real dope down there. Shit wheres the NYC thread at around here?

NY/NJ/PA thread is here

Thread is dead, though. I'll make a few comments though for your benefit and maybe to liven it up. As a friendly reminder—and this is for everyone—please remember not to try to score drugs on this website here in any way, shape or form, or refer to specific corners, etc. where you could do so.

It's around sticky u just gotta try to get some better connects, not fuckin easy I know lol. Just stick with it and be persistent and I'm sure you'll meet someone good in due time. Take care bro!

Hey MassHoles, howz everyone?? haven't posted in a few cause I've been working three jobs in a day every day...have to clean a bar every morning plus red robin too and after that go work at my normal job just to keep myself in dope every day...Brother-in-law and Sis went to mexico for the week so I have to get up @ 5am or so just to make sure I have time to do all the cleaning before 11am. Got paid half in advance which looking back was a huge mistake cause that day I got 3 buns of my usual Dunkins which are pretty good rightr now and did a 5 bag shot right away....wooooo I was slammed after that!!! You'd think I could put the rest away for tomorrow....nooooooo I think it was like 4 hours later I was bangin' the rest of the bun and then I was out of control for as long as the dope was there...then for the whole week was fucked...my own fault...luckily my neighbor with the so-so dope agreed to front me til they come back, then like $200 from my brother-in-law's hand to my hand for a second to his hand...oh well can't complain he's always texting me early @ 5:30 to "come and get iiiiiit!!!!" Nice breakfast before work; half-bun in the cook with my coffee and cigarette...then a 35 min walk to my first bar, takes an hour to clean & mop then a hour walk to Red Robin to clean, about 1:15 then a walk to the mall to hop on the bus to regular job... get there and 20 in my hand then a little more walkin to get brunch: 3 Dunkin Donuts. there I'm usually working the rest of the day til about 7 or 8 then a bus ride home...next day, repeat...fun hunh?? well no choice unless I quit dope which is almost ready to happen...soooo tired of workin' and every dime is dope....Peace!!!

So i ts been a bitch tryna get back in my feet and don't have a job but I've been getting by. Dick in the dirt for a good price connect in my town so I still travel but nothing to solid. Gonna move out there for a few months just to meet ppl soon lol. But ya the ones I've got lately were killers, riches, and american gangsters. Killers were good but average size typical Holyoke bags, the riches were nice size and the gangaters were really good. Pretty sure the gangsters r outta spring field tho. My girl liked the gangsters a lot and the riches

this died down so much; are the people in here dying, too!? lol or are we just not talking about it as much because we all got SOBER, which I DID, in many ways. I am just talking Suboxone nowadays but I still know a lot about the scene/drugs/etc because I know too many people and too many other things that got me on/catch me up/keep me educated on what is around me, baby. I am in Boston/NorthShore, so everything is white as a ghost and rhymes w/ dentynal. ha.

I had a chance to try those riches one day but dude never showed. Haven't seen American gangsters in awhile, be nice to find those again. Been getting diff shit lately, Rolex are decent, came across some ny mets bags that were trash a ways back. Had some professional looking takeovers, really nice completely decorated in purple lol, so so shit but beautiful packaging lol. Had some ghostbusters that were straight trash too. Can't think of many more ATM. I've been all stressed out lately so I'll talk to everyone later, good luck and be safe everybody!!!

Rolex was fire in the Bronx a month or 2 ago
May not mean anything for you guys
But interesting how things spread around isn't it

Hey guyz!!! Just checkin in to see who's around...this thread dies a lot; like the people here seem to disappear for a while and you hope he/she didn't go too far with the hey ron...Been sticking with my Dunkin' Donuts until they're gone and my guy has the Rich bags which I haven't tried yet...said they're good but I don't want to risk wasting my little bit of dough on some shit...guess i'll find out soon enough...Peace my junkster bros!!

True that!! I went to high school in Worcester mass so I know all about getting "fucking jammed". But being originally from Connecticut NYC area I would never say wicked... wicked always sounded serious stupid...any ways I could never shit on Ma diesel...it was good enough while I was out there with the half grizzlies...(half gram). Which seems to be MA thing ... for sure you tell someone in NY you need a gram of dope or diesel or dog food and they most likely will be confused with that lingo as much as "jammed". I miss the days I would get s half gram of some D and Fuck my girl friend at the time for hours!!!???....

nope honestly don't miss that, those days led to some very long years on methadone and xanax... which if you think that you handle withdrawals well...well then try that combo for 6 years everyday 100mgs of methadone the red juice... and 2 sticks everyday!!! Then tell me how you feel

Well that was six months ago and now I feel amazing

Better than I ever felt on H or Methadone and Benzo ...Just hope I can remember to the journey it took to get better... because I go back out and I know where it ends real fast!!! Death if I'm lucky! And I say that being real because like kve shared before the Lucky ones die fast and the unlucky suffer for ever until they finally do die also.....RIP Mike from Worcester MA 2/16 or 3/16 he passed away in a Dunkin Donuts bathroom!= shitty. Anyway I'm rambling...

Ryan H
Clean date:
1-05-16

True that!! I went to high school in Worcester mass so I know all about getting "fucking jammed". But being originally from Connecticut NYC area I would never say wicked... wicked always sounded serious stupid...any ways I could never shit on Ma diesel...it was good enough while I was out there with the half grizzlies...(half gram). Which seems to be MA thing ... for sure you tell someone in NY you need a gram of dope or diesel or dog food and they most likely will be confused with that lingo as much as "jammed". I miss the days I would get s half gram of some D and Fuck my girl friend at the time for hours!!!������....

nope honestly don't miss that, those days led to some very long years on methadone and xanax... which if you think that you handle withdrawals well...well then try that combo for 6 years everyday 100mgs of methadone the red juice... and 2 sticks everyday!!! Then tell me how you feel

Well that was six months ago and now I feel amazing

Better than I ever felt on H or Methadone and Benzo ...Just hope I can remember to the journey it took to get better... because I go back out and I know where it ends real fast!!! Death if I'm lucky! And I say that being real because like kve shared before the Lucky ones die fast and the unlucky suffer for ever until they finally do die also.....RIP Mike from Worcester MA 2/16 or 3/16 he passed away in a Dunkin Donuts bathroom!= shitty. Anyway I'm rambling...

Ryan H
Clean date:
1-05-16

I don't know you but major props on getting off the methadone. I was on 100mg+ for a good 12+ years(this time around) and I managed to taper down to 20mg comfortably.But even after 2 yrs. at current 20mg I am physically comfortable but just can't get past the apathy or ability/desire to interact with the outside world.I have considered going back up but I feel like I've come too far to give in now.I even made it down to 10mg for a good 3 months but just couldn't stand the feeling that something was missing.That is by far my biggest problem in trying to get the beast off my back.

Any thoughts, advice,dealing with PAWS and how you did it would be appreciated. Again, congrats.

Sure would love to share what I did...

most of it was just gritting you're teeth and wanting to get this monkey of your fucking back!!!

But I did post on my experience already on another thread of kicking 100mgs of methadone and 4-6 mg of xanax everyday for almost 6 year's!!! I'll see If I can find it it was really long and detailed...

I was coming down off of Molly so I had no nothing to do but to think and remember all the experience that I went thru...

Sure would love to share what I did...

most of it was just gritting you're teeth and wanting to get this monkey of your fucking back!!!

But I did post on my experience already on another thread of kicking 100mgs of methadone and 4-6 mg of xanax everyday for almost 6 year's!!! I'll see If I can find it it was really long and detailed...

I was coming down off of Molly so I had no nothing to do but to think and remember all the experience that I went thru...

So as not to hijack this thread PM me the link if you would. Thanks.

Wmass where u at!?!?! Cliffy checkin in been gettin decent shut again so things r good on that front butad personal issues are driving my anxiety crazy, I just started with a new haring so maybe I'll get some xannies or kpins after a few visits, those always help. Well I'm out feel free to hit my up guys im always done to chat when I'm bot jammmwd lol. Ttyl guys

Personal issues, damn man, tell me about it.. Just to make everything worse in life I'm stuck out in east, or west in my case, bumfuck. There is zero culture out here and nothin to do (to make friends) except maybe drink at a bar? I might love getting fucked up sometimes but man overpriced beer is pretty much the last way I want to do it. I'm starting to think every attractive girl my age has left this part of the state and moved somewhere interesting like northampton (so many fine babes holy shit). Salt lake city had tons of hot ladies too. I think it must be that good mormon stock, and probably the fact that most peoples did some sort of outdoor activity so they were fit as hell. Anyways, been laying off the dope, which is good but also like leaving friend behind. Anyone out here even seen DMT? thats what I really want right now. Something interesting to blow my mind. Last time I saw DMT was living in san francisco and my friend was making it in his apartment. Made me kind of nervous I was going to get blown up while we smoked joints with dmt and ?kerosene? cans 15 feet away in the corner of the room. That would have been a real interesting trip and would certainly have blown my mind if that went wrong.

Cliffy I accepted your request.. You talked to tommy lately?

1. last time I was there northampton did indeed have some gorgeous women
2. to get DMT you will have to ingratiate yourself into hippie circles or pull it yourself
3. mormons do outdoor shit and also tend to do some form of breeding the good stock so yeah
4. i used to smoke when pulling deemz too just because i was because basically we were young and dumb; it's naptha btw but whatever

Oh SKL, you are always helping out. Wot a guy!

I saw some of your posts about pulling it in another thread, did about 2 minutes of research on buying the bark. I plan to look around more myself, but since we are all here to have a conversation, do you know what the situation is in getting the mim bark in the US these days?