• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

I had a very good day today. Finished my first week at the new job, got paid and got some bags from a new hook. I can't really speak to the relative quality because I haven't done dope in a month. However, I can say im wicked jammed kids. fuckin massachusetts slang...

Hahaha my man! Lol getting wicked jammed is always a fun time lol. Cliffy unfeeling better bro?? Hope so man....im sure the weather hasn't helped the past two weeks but damn I hope ur back in it to win my mans lol n stickkyblack, good to hear u got a hook up bro! U gotta be careful out there wbpok broski lol oh and its lookin like trapqueens! Fuckbyes hahah damn I'm random n all over this post so I'm out ppl be safe

Oh n sticky black , if u got wicked jsmmed from bags then id say its decent quality BC there is so muh trash out there . Like u can do a cupl bags of most shit n barely catch a buzz lol so I think u got half decent shit lol

What the fuck is going on in May? It has snowed at my house both yesterday and today.. anybody else getting this shit?

What the fuck is going on in May? It has snowed at my house both yesterday and today.. anybody else getting this shit?

Tru dat. No snow but cold and windy as hell. Global Warming,my ASSS. We gonna dress warm for Mem. Day Cookout.haha.

this weather sucks, man. it was 75 the other day and a cold 55/60 today. tonight will probably be in the high 40's. whats up w/ this? its the middle of May.. COME ON!

on the nice days I have a natural high; life is just BETTER when its "nice" out. forget these colder, windy type days. FUCKING SUCKS!

What's up my peoples? Ain't much goin on lately, late in the month so it's hard times for everyone. Were all just tryin to stay well one day at a time. I helped a buddy out the other day and he looked out so that was cool. Times r just rough n shits makin me wanna hustle again but idk man, my heads all twisted up just living day to day right now and it fuckin sux. Recent bags I've had were the trap queens but they feel off IMO, some ny mets bags that I thought were garbage but my boy thought they were good so idk. I don't shoot so I guess it's way diff in the way we feel our shit. My homechicky put me on to a new guy who had good shit, I helped her out and she threw me a few and they were good so this dudeight be the way to go. Been getting back into rap lately so if u gave up on rap like I did then check out immortal technique, song called dance with the devil, fireeee! And chech vinnie Paz end of days. And Jedi mind tricks, shit has got me feelin rap again! Real life music u know! No rappin bout 40s and bitches. Just hmu and I'll put u on to some more banging fuckin jams I've been jammin lately. I was done with rap for like 10 yrs but this shit I've been listening too is fukin sicccckkkkk!
Western mass where u at!!! Our thread is dying man lets keep it alive!

Yea man I noticed the thread has been dying out...we gotta get this bitch going again lol so what's everyone up to? I'm just getting by nntrying to lay low. Any good bags out there? I heard the Dunkin donuts are good but none can get my way,but from what I've been gettin the better ones are trap wqueen, 100% pure and these ktm bags. Thenktms are red stamp. I think they are local bags too. You kno a local dealer mixing his own batch up n baggin up upposed to getting em already bagged from NYC �� but they r decent. Its a dark brown color too wich leads me to believe its dope n not fent. I think the trap queen and 100% pure bags are cut w fent. BC they mix up lighter and the high to me is just so much better. I personally prefer a fent. High but the problem is if u duno ur body u can overdose mad easy. What you guys prefer a fentynyl high or a reg. Dope high?? Also I went to the needle exchange in Northampton the other day. I cant believe they give u all this shit! I got like two sets of narcan, like 15 needles, vitamin e, cottons, cookers, tie offs, alcohol preps, sterile water, vitc packs, band aids, n other lil shit. That's cool as hell that they give u all that shit man. Well it was cool till my gf found it all lol fml well hopefully this starts this bitch up. Stay safe everyone and ps idgaf bout the spelling here lol

^Got me wondering. Anyone know if they still doing needle exchange at the Shattuck? It's been a while for me,been buying works at the CVS instead.Just wondering what or if they still handing them out there and what's in the package.If it's worth the trip I'll take the ride. Speak up Boston peeps.

Yo stickyblack where u at? Hope all is well man! If you see this hmu bro as soon u can. Watchyn these nut ass music awards....someone shoot me hahaha

^Got me wondering. Anyone know if they still doing needle exchange at the Shattuck? It's been a while for me,been buying works at the CVS instead.Just wondering what or if they still handing them out there and what's in the package.If it's worth the trip I'll take the ride. Speak up Boston peeps.

Hit up AHOPE on Albany St right at the notorious Mass Ave intersection on the 'done mile. Not sure about people going to Shattuck for that. First post in this thread in a while. Fuck the legal system. My life is currently a mess and I'm not really doing dope regularly. Hate to beat a dead horse, but really is so much fent/analogues going around.

Hit up AHOPE on Albany St right at the notorious Mass Ave intersection on the 'done mile. Not sure about people going to Shattuck for that. First post in this thread in a while. Fuck the legal system. My life is currently a mess and I'm not really doing dope regularly. Hate to beat a dead horse, but really is so much fent/analogues going around.

Sorry to hear about your troubles E. Hope shit works out for ya. As for the Shattuck,I know a van used to make the rounds years ago w/ a stop there a couple of times a week and was wondering if they still do.Thanks for the info.

Sick to my fuckin stomach wnt to the mall w my boy and we got beat for 4 packs all our money we could put up fuckin hate people. Its the game but I don't see what ppl have to be such scumbags . cant trust a fuckin soul idk why hed do us like that afer 3 months steady. Fuck it.ooohh and the chapos and aks are were good but the ekvchapos were mosly fent and the maseratis are good to .

Last edited:
Fuck dude that sucks bro! After 3mths too wtf? He was probably just middle manning then couldn't resist all that money at once. People are garbage dude. Where you go bro cuz the chapo a r in Plainfield lately but that shits a bit to hot for me. My buddy had issues with them snatching a little bud from him yesterday? People AEeI fucked and unpredictable. Sry that shot happen ended man that's a fair bit of shit to lose the dough for I hope something pops up for u soon

Whats up yall?!

Living with my parents right now after relocating from out west. My parents found my needles and they were waiting up for me at midnight after i got off work to have the "talk". they are cool enough and just worried for my safety mostly. of course they dont want me using but want to go to the exchange and learn how to use narcan. I owe them some money so now they have their eyes glued to my account so scoring would be hard. i cant really lie to them about it anymore but they kind of expect me to use again so maybe i can score one or two more times before they have really had enough. Ive been through the wd more than a month ago and feelin pretty decent when not using, so i guess i really have to clean up my act for good.

they suggested i get on some meds to keep me from wanting to use and i told them they are crazy, im already done with the worst parts of wd and to get on some addictive ass shit long term would be nuts. last thing i need is a sub or methadone habit to replace my sporadic dope usage. man, the talk was not fun, but i at least felt good that i was so educated on dope and all the aspects, so i could school them on their misconceptions and prove to them i am being "safe" by using fresh needles, having narcan, blah blah all that shit. man, what a life.

Fuck dude " the talk" suuuucks lol. Good to see u around sticky I know tommy was getting worried about u, glad to see ur good bro. Sounds like u got a sporadic habit there sticky, might wanna just say fuck it and call it a day while it's still an option. Just sayin bro. Well I'm glad to see ur in good health and everything, u never know who's gonna make it back to this board, I would guess it's gotta a much higher mortality rate than the rest of bluelight, our little thread here. Well umm gonna try to get high today for once so I'll ttyl, I'll let u guys know if I have any success, lol.

we got no north shore guys in here besides EFFECT, huh!? you others get your bundles and whatnot but in the north shore its just 40's, half G's and G's. and we just judge by the color of the gram, no names to go along w/ the junk. luckily, if you know your "guy" you get the same stuff day after day and its always good to go (depending on your connect). havent used in a bit but its always fent cut dope as of late; might actually be just synthetic fent at this point because it was white as a ghost last I saw.

on a brighter note, I am down to 4MG bupe and things are GOOOOOOOOD!