• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Someone on another thread here told me that's not allowed either so please disregard my question everyone and I'll just take my chances. Am I allowed to ask if anyone knows a site I can go to that can answer my pricing question?

There are less well-organized and scrupulous forums out there, but you need to find them yourself. We don't want Bluelight to devolve into some nexus for finding new drug connections.

Been seeing these bags stamped captillo , and rolexs , and dunkin donuts lately. Dunkins been fire fr a while, rolecs are OK, and captillo idk

Been seeing these bags stamped captillo , and rolexs , and dunkin donuts lately. Dunkins been fire fr a while, rolecs are OK, and captillo idk

you know what's weird, i can't find individual point bags anywhere, only weight. which isn't bad, it's just i always hear people on here getting stamped bags & i always see them in the paper when they write about nearby raids. still can only find weight- gram bags, etc.

I haven't been on BL in foreverrrrr and now they have a dope thread for my state?!?!? :D I need some new buddies.

Side note, I've never met anyone who sold by the point...40's and up. I've recently gotten back into pills though.. Most recent dealer got pinched

Anybody here from or near the cape?? I chill in Southy from time to time as well. Been driving all the way to fucking Middleton RI to cop BS low MG perks...crazy shit lately

i'm up on the north shore (middlesex county)- that's surprising tho! from what i heard (and that HBO documentary "heroin: cape cod") it seems like the cape is riddled w/ that stuff. probably need a connect tho, i doubt there are any open air markets around there since it's more suburban than anything. southie's gotta have some spots like that i would think.

i know we can't talk price, but the pills must be expensive yeah? they got crazy expensive up here, that's why i ended up switching over to dope lol

you know what's weird, i can't find individual point bags anywhere, only weight. which isn't bad, it's just i always hear people on here getting stamped bags & i always see them in the paper when they write about nearby raids. still can only find weight- gram bags, etc.

Where I'm at a lot of ppl won't fuck w bags tht aren't stamped, can get it raw but u nvr kno if it's gd, but ya a lot of ppl won't fuck w blank bags or bags tht aren't stamped and taped and sealed, , but its diff everywhere

nybro here but a lot of the stamp bags being of similar origin I gotta say that the I've gotten some of the best, and the worst, dope I've had in unstamped bags. a matter of trusting your source I guess

nybro here but a lot of the stamp bags being of similar origin I gotta say that the I've gotten some of the best, and the worst, dope I've had in unstamped bags. a matter of trusting your source I guess

nybro here but a lot of the stamp bags being of similar origin I gotta say that the I've gotten some of the best, and the worst, dope I've had in unstamped bags. a matter of trusting your source I guess. also gotten fire in unsealed bags...just a matter of who you know. but in my vastly subjective personal experience and not local to you fancy colored bags as a gimmicks often disguise shit dope...except for the "blue magic" that was everywhere after the American Gangster film came out...initially shit was fire but of course imitators came

as someone from a different scene i am a little curious. how much boston dope comes in NYC style bags vs loose? cause I heard a lot from my kids in bos about copping dope by the g or quarter or whatever but there's a lot of stamp talk here...what's the circulation like on each?

if you're in the more southern cities- worcestor, springfield, even holyoke- it's stamped bags. but more up north- boston, lawrence, north shore- it's more weight bags than anything. usually 2.5, 5.0, 7.5, then a finger. dealers will sometimes buy weight and divy it up on the spot (like "i need a 0.6" and they'll do it)

Yeah it is all over, but it's expensive as fuck...like it's worth it's weight exactly. Same with pills.

I've been driving to RI recently which is a pain in the balls lol but they're dirt cheap

And yeah in Taunton you can't even find stamps..it's a g and up in a clear bag.

Cape is the opposite, strictly stamps.

And yea no open air :( trust me I've been looking lol

And yea no open air :( trust me I've been looking lol
Gone are the days when two, three or five dealers running up to your ride with bundles in their hands like "mine is the fire, TRUST ME...." and the others come with their spiel (sales talk) and you have to decide in a few seconds before the po-pos roll up...well sometimes yu do get fire but usually it's mediocre crap...

the ONLY place i've seen open air recently - and it was literally only one time - was in lawrence, at a park close to the train station across from a convenience store. too hot to attempt a cop tho, especially with all the news articles of UC's watching people like that (they bust a few peeps driving away and then nab the dealer)

Cape is the opposite, strictly stamps

also this is interesting to me- i thought for sure the cape would have weight only! i assumed most of it came from boston, but it sounds like it must come straight from NYC or something. just an assumption though.

what's everyone's quality like? for me it's either decent tan powder, or hard hitting white powder (i suspect fent-stomped)

I'm curious as to the recent heat that seems to be on.Any anecdotal evidence that it's driving peeps towards methadone,or sub docs for that matter ?

As an aside,all this bullshit about getting people into treatment is just that,bullshit. I don't see or read about any new methadone clinics opening up,or sub docs.And Obamacare AFAIK aint paying for it anyways.Just the samo samo,bustin junkies, as if that's ever stopped us.