MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does this honeymoon last,weeks/months? Do YOU think there's a honeymoon period with m-done too ? For me it kept the cravings away and not chasing dope but that never meant I lost my longing for the real deal. I think the majority of MMT peeps prolly feel the same way but like me realize it's a waste of time and money. Does the bupe/naloxone block the dope high too? I would think the naloxone would block H too,otherwise why add it in. That would explain why Suboxone is used 99% of the time vs. Subutex which is bupe only. Anyone feel free to hypothesize your 2 cents on the subject. I also wonder if you havta start straight bupe(Subutex) in WD's too since it's the naloxone that blocks opiates' as I understand it.Unless of course bupe itself is a partial agonist/antagonist.

It's actually the bupe that blocks opiates and causes precipitated withdrawals, so subutex does it just the same as suboxone. The naloxone is actually pretty pointless in there, as it has such a low binding affinity compared to bupe, it can't attach to your receptors. So it's inactive for all intents and purposes.

And as far as the honeymoon phase in regards to methadone.. I don't know. Not really, at least not in the same with with bupe. Because methadone is a full agonist, it is much more effective at dealing with your cravings and keeping you feeling good/content. You can also up the dose and get a proportional increase in effects unlike bupe.

you on the done? what would they start me at? how long before I would even get started?

took a month before they started me on bupe; I dont have that kind of time anymore. I had to take time off from work last time I made the switch. for how long I've been using you'd think I'd know more about the done clinic but I somehow dont; even tho i have cousins and others who go.

^^^

Most clinics start you off at around 30mg's. As to how quickly you'd get on.. depends on the waiting list at the clinic. Some areas with a lot of demand and only one or a couple clinics, it takes a few weeks sometimes to get an appointment. Others you can get in right away. You have to call and find out.

I was at the clinic and saw this kid that was 18-20 at the oldest. He had been shooting in the same spot he had necrosis of the tissue. I tried to catch up with him and tell him about Bluelight, but he walked out faster than I could get his intention. The worst part was that he showed the nurse and she said it will get better on its own.

Yo MMT, did you hear about one of the clinics by the Andrew red line stop they're shutting down in June? It's the only public (I believe by that they mean free) one in Boston and they claim the 400 (I think) patients who go there won't have any interruption in treatment, but I find that hard to believe.

This isn't the one on Topeka though so business owners by Andrew can't go jumping for joy just yet. Apparently a lot of the local business owners complain of over medicated patients nodding in front of their doors and have complained to the clinics, but its not their fault people mix benzos and shit to get their lean on.

^^

Yeah that happens, man. Clinics get shut down and patients have to get set up with a new place. It can be a real bitch.

You know it's significant when Fox news talks about it. It just stuck in my mind cause it's been providing free methadone for over 40 years and I was thinking about how long some of their patients have been going there for.

Yo MMT, did you hear about one of the clinics by the Andrew red line stop they're shutting down in June? It's the only public (I believe by that they mean free) one in Boston and they claim the 400 (I think) patients who go there won't have any interruption in treatment, but I find that hard to believe.

This isn't the one on Topeka though so business owners by Andrew can't go jumping for joy just yet. Apparently a lot of the local business owners complain of over medicated patients nodding in front of their doors and have complained to the clinics, but its not their fault people mix benzos and shit to get their lean on.

It may happen.There's always a scare every 4 or 5 years about Medicaid stopping paying for them,the free rides, etc. But they always cave at the last minute cause they don't want a zombie apocalypse either. Maybe this is different but I hav'nt read the particulars. Hearing shit like this only strengthens my resolve to got off the stuff by any means necessary.

It's actually the bupe that blocks opiates and causes precipitated withdrawals, so subutex does it just the same as suboxone. The naloxone is actually pretty pointless in there, as it has such a low binding affinity compared to bupe, it can't attach to your receptors. So it's inactive for all intents and purposes.

And as far as the honeymoon phase in regards to methadone.. I don't know. Not really, at least not in the same with with bupe. Because methadone is a full agonist, it is much more effective at dealing with your cravings and keeping you feeling good/content. You can also up the dose and get a proportional increase in effects unlike bupe.

Thank you. Very informative.

^^It's actually the bupe that blocks opiates and causes precipitated withdrawals, so subutex does it just the same as suboxone..

Na homie you wrong, subutex don't got that blocker, I've used both, I know the difference...

Jesus Christmas, if I have to hear that one more time, I've stopped even challenging people because the argument makes me feel as if every blood vessel in my brain is seconds from exploding.

Na homie you wrong, subutex don't got that blocker, I've used both, I know the difference...

Jesus Christmas, if I have to hear that one more time, I've stopped even challenging people because the argument makes me feel as if every blood vessel in my brain is seconds from exploding.

Your wrong Porkchop...the Bupe is the blocker, like he said...

I think you need to look into this a little deeper...buprenorphine itself is a partial agonist/antagonist that competitively binds to the opiate receptors in the brain, meaning that it acts partially like a "regular opiate" like morphine or oxycodone, while at the same time acting as an antagonist that pushes other opioids off the receptors...

Buprenorphine is one of the powerfully binding opioids there is, more powerful than just about everything else someone may be taking, which is why it causes precipitated withdrawals when taken while dependent on other opioids...

Naloxone was added to as a deterrent to prevent people from using the drug IV, but has a lower binding affinity than the buprenorphine itself..so, it's largely pointless..

What's up guys, been lurking for past few months figured it was time to post something. I'm 24 live on SS, been getting high for aboout 95% of last 5 years. I mainly cop in Brockton these days (although my best connect, constant white rock shit just got popped, presumably) but in the past have done my fair share of "hustling" to get high for free and have picked up 3-4 bricks at a time in Fall River (50 wax bags/brick) and had Boston connects that deliver fingers. I'm prescribed subs but hardly take them, also manage to get prescribed 2 xanax bars a day. I finished up college (despite being a junkie throughout) 2 years ago and have been working in Back Bay the past year. I've went and cold copped 3 times now in (I won't say it per rules, but its 1 of the closest projects and the only thing close that comes up with a "Boston open air drug market" google search). Grab 2 20 bags each time, they been pretty weak, twice from same person today from new guy, similar double bagged 20 though.

People asking about the scene in Brockton, just like any city, crazy amount of junkies. Dope is average but fire definitely comes around. My friend was supposed to get me on with her boy in JP today but he insisted she be with me. It's aggravating knowing the projects are full with it yet I'm getting kinda scammed.

Any other SS people in here? Seems to be mostly North Shore, Central and Western MA, and Boston.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobody is saying that subutex has nalaxone in it. We are just saying that it's pointless since the bupe has a stronger binding affinity than it. If you take subutex while you're high on an opiate then you will go into precipitated withdrawals, and if you try to get high soon after taking subutex it will block the high, same as with suboxone. So it's the bupe that causes all of the effects, and the naloxone is benign.

Since subutex was already out and Reckitt Benckiser wanted to have a monopoly over a drug that could be used to treat opiate abuse with a medication that could be prescribed monthly they added naloxone to it claiming that it would prevent people from IVing it since said it would become active when IV'd and make people go into precipitated withdrawals thus preventing people from using it that way. That's obviously b.s. as I'm sure that you know people that IV suboxone, but sadly doctors don't believe that which is why many of them refuse to prescribe the cheaper subutex over suboxone which has caused many people to have to stop treatment due to financial reasons.

Easy there SSJ. I edited your post. No prices and you were getting a little sourcing like too. You might want to check the forum guidelines before posting again. Just click the link in my signature that says "find good dealers in your area" which is a joke BTW.

Actually "homie".. I'm not... do some research.

True story. Porkchops, suboxone and really bupe in general has been researched and discussed to death all over bluelight. In the Other Drugs forum there's quite a bit of great info in the bupe mega threads. There's a lot of great info in there that you might find interesting. This discussion goes a long way back on this site.

Heyo, how's it going? I've had an account on here before, but hardly used it, so now I've forgotten my username and password. I've been living in NYC for the last few years, and most of my infatuation with opiates, but now I'm back living with family north of Boston. I've basically been picking up in New York, then using suboxone (I love the term "boxing" I saw someone use) when I'm back in MA and shit runs out. Is it even worth it to try to score up here? I've heard the quality and cost is heinous compared to New York.

Looking forward to hanging out and meeting some like-minded kids here!

Status
Not open for further replies.