MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^thats fucking hilarious. i remember meeeting my dealer right after work so i had to do is walk around the other side of the center and meet him at hte liquor store. he called me and said im turning in so i started walking and i go up to this dudes window and asked where he wants to do this. cash wadded in my hand and everything.

turns out he was parked at the same liquor store, in one of the same cars my dealer drove (dudes got like 5 cars), and looked almost identical to my dealer. hahaha. so my dealer rolls up in a surburban and i was about to hop in what i thought was his mazda. that shit geeked me out. nig even gave me a ride home lol i dont ever have dealers offer me rides home unlesss ive known them for a while, like when i was buying drugs in school.

Not to sound racist but a lot of them do look alike. My dealer would say the same about my race too.

What I mean is that when you move if you don't have a reliable source for H, you are less likely to fuck your life up. I didn't want to sound preachy but my experience has been that when I suddenly have solid hookups that are reliable, my habit will rise to the occasion if you know what I mean.

effect: that's a fuckin riot bro I could totally picture that happening and it's typical in the particular city that I'm pretty sure you're talking about haha that's classic!

JP,I don't think you're being preachy. You(like most of us here) are using your experience trying to help fellow sufferers avoid the pitfalls that comes with this life. IMO what you said makes sense. My reply was really a comment on the junkie mindset.

Yo whatup ppl. How do i go about getting some sobos? Any walk in places i can try? How long will it take me? Thanks.

New to noho and word is h is all the rage and everywhere. Yeah.. Not my experience and days here with nothing haven't been this sick in years. Bout to just post up and ask everyone that walks by me. Anything has to be better than this.

^ that has been around for years and I click on it and laugh every time someone does it.

Ha I've never seen that either. Then again I don't usually click links and wouldn't have then if no one said anything.

Haha it' a web site. Go to this site here, just type in what you want to google, hit search as you normally would, and then at the bottom the link is highlighted you can just copy and paste.

I saw it a few years ago and use it only when people show such supreme stupidity and laziness. Haha.

Haha it' a web site. Go to this site here, just type in what you want to google, hit search as you normally would, and then at the bottom the link is highlighted you can just copy and paste.

I saw it a few years ago and use it only when people show such supreme stupidity and laziness. Haha.
I know what u mean...it never ceases to amaze me how ppl can be so clueless...Sometimes ppl tell me they can't figure out something or they don't know what something does or whatever. I'll go and Google or Bing it and tell them and they're like "Oh you're so smart" or "Wow you know everything!!" and I tell them just go to your computer; you have a wealth of knowledge and info right at your fingertips...just Google whatever your issue is and the answer is there. They're like DUHH how do you do that?? smh:!

What's up guys, been lurking for past few months figured it was time to post something. I'm 24 live on SS, been getting high for aboout 95% of last 5 years. I mainly cop in Brockton these days (although my best connect, constant white rock shit just got popped, presumably) but in the past have done my fair share of "hustling" to get high for free and have picked up 3-4 bricks at a time in Fall River (50 wax bags/brick) and had Boston connects that deliver fingers. I'm prescribed subs but hardly take them, also manage to get prescribed 2 xanax bars a day. I finished up college (despite being a junkie throughout) 2 years ago and have been working in Back Bay the past year. I've went and cold copped 3 times now in (I won't say it per rules, but its 1 of the closest projects and the only thing close that comes up with a "Boston open air drug market" google search). Grab 2 20 bags each time, they been pretty weak, twice from same person today from new guy, similar double bagged 20 though.

People asking about the scene in Brockton, just like any city, crazy amount of junkies. Dope is average but fire definitely comes around. My friend was supposed to get me on with her boy in JP today but he insisted she be with me. It's aggravating knowing the projects are full with it yet I'm getting kinda scammed.

Any other SS people in here? Seems to be mostly North Shore, Central and Western MA, and Boston.

Im ss alll dayyy haha broketown...the shadow land. If I had a penny for all the heads I spot leanin around my work..

Status
Not open for further replies.