• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD's message?

And my view on LSD is that it's message will depend largely on the mind of the person ingesting it. People who were obnoxious before they took LSD will remain obnoxious. People who were nice before they took LSD will remain nice.

^Partly true but i think once you've been thrown into the mind fucking fun of psychedelic psychosis, obnoxious or not, you gain a certain acceptance/respect and overal empathy for those around you as well as yourself.

Personally I've learned to appreciate bad trips the most for their humbling effect.

redgreenvnes said:
when I was a kid of 17
after having tried it a couple of times
I wanted to wear a rainbow armband
I wanted to be the message of lsd
this was a long time ago.

Yeah . . . And when i did coke i juped up and dowmn on my friends car , , , Wrong direction ! ! !

zophen said:
Yeah right.
Disagree? Elaborate! Agree? Explain! I didnt make a statement, I just gave an opinion. Your reply has two meanings for me, considering my poor english vocabulary. Try to be more specific - im trying also! ! !

Ismene said:
And my view on LSD is that it's message will depend largely on the mind of the person ingesting it. People who were obnoxious before they took LSD will remain obnoxious. People who were nice before they took LSD will remain nice.

i was (maybe still am,) a fucking iffy character when younger mate!! LSD changed me BIGSTYLE, you trip yourself up at every turn Ismene, end it now please.

no such thing as impure LSD.

Fool you know not what you say, dont go the hairsplitting route!!!!!!!!!!!
We refer to blotters which are impure due to potential left over start material degradation or substituted amides DIG?

Last edited:
Triglav said:
Disagree? Elaborate! Agree? Explain! I didnt make a statement, I just gave an opinion. Your reply has two meanings for me, considering my poor english vocabulary. Try to be more specific - im trying also! ! !

HEY SOMETIMES YOU KNOW (PROBABLY VERY WRONG OF ME ) bloody capslock again I just think *I get that and say YEAH RIGHT* that's all

i hope this clarifies it for you ??
If not PM me.

Triglav, he was saying he agreed with you... he wasn't saying that sarcastically.

The entire argument for or against the existence of impure LSD, participated in by Ismene and others

This argument is tired, pointless, and dead. Could we just drop it please? Or at least, if it must continue, let's keep it constructive and not drag it into other threads. And by the way, no one mentioned hating you, Ismene. Strongly disagreeing, perhaps, but that is anyone's right. In fact, you've been exercising that same right quite frequently.

LSD changed me BIGSTYLE

Difficult to see how it's changed many of the people on the board tho zoph, even those who've taken lots of "super-pure" LSD. If you disagree with them they still take it personally and start name-calling.

Perhaps they should stop worrying about any mysterious message LSD may or may not be sending them and more about the message their primary school teacher should have taught them that other people have the right to express their opinions.

Last edited:
co.1nspire said:
^Partly true but i think once you've been thrown into the mind fucking fun of psychedelic psychosis, obnoxious or not, you gain a certain acceptance/respect and overal empathy for those around you as well as yourself.

I used to think this till I came on internet psychedelic drug boards. You'll find very few people on these boards who have any acceptance of other people's opinions.

I think there's a lot of talking about how enlightened they are and very little acting like they're enlightened. Talk is cheap. Being tolerant of other people's opinions is a lot harder than popping a tab of acid :\

[okay, ismene, you've had your last word, now can we please get back on track here everyone, no more hating, take it to PMs, any more posts that aren't about LSD's Message or lack thereof will be deleted. End of story. -Church]

Last edited by a moderator:
It all depends upon the value of the currency of the poster, your stock is very very low in my opinion (and that of many others, you know this )

Please drop it Ismene.

Zophen, you too, please. Everyone drop it. No more! No more followups to this post, no more +1's, no more "what church said"s, no more getting the last word in, no more anything, other than your feelings about LSD's message, or lack thereof.

:X

this is a great example of things persisting in consciousness long after they would normally have faded away.
this is essentially the psychedelic effect.
longer sustained signals
and longer fading away.
in the mean time, they overlapp, blend, smear, create trails echo.......
deja vu, anybody?

co.1nspire said:

Personally I've learned to appreciate bad trips the most for their humbling effect.

How much weight would you actually put on this in the real world tho? Say if someone introduced a complete stranger to you with the words "This is Dmitri, he's taken LSD" would you automatically think he was a good person?

How much weight would you actually put on this in the real world tho? Say if someone introduced a complete stranger to you with the words "This is Dmitri, he's taken LSD" would you automatically think he was a good person?

Ok Ismene you are back off ignore so we'll play nicely in the forum of psychedelia ok ?

As to your idea of Dmitri who has taken LSD , I would assume we would have much to talk about assuming of course we could find a common way of communicating because i suspect you may tell me he speaks only a specific russian dialect understood by no one but the Dmitrites themselves .

Still I should not be defeated I would devise SIGN LANGUAGE .

Then I would know the truth from communicating with him, see the light in his eye when we get it ,see ?

Ismene said:

Oh god NO. I've known some bad people who partook of LSD. In fact, isn't one of the stories in PIHKAL about one of the Shulgin's friends who looses his stash of LSD in the dessert, the friend being mentioned as someone who turned a lot of people on, but was also not in any way a nice guy?

Mind-Melt said:
lsd carries a message alright, it is just unique to the individual.

On the same note, I would like to add: LSD unlocks the message that is already and always inside you.