• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] Effect Description / "What is LSD like?"

LSD is a gift from the gods; good enough tabs will have you tripping for 8-12hrs.
Its nothing like MDMA but mixing them together is very fun ;)

I always think of LSD as the drug the guy takes in "Limitless". Everyone says "oh thats adderall", but to me, that's what life would be like if I was on a constant low-ish dose of LSD all the time and I never gained a tolerance.

I always think of LSD as the drug the guy takes in "Limitless". Everyone says "oh thats adderall", but to me, that's what life would be like if I was on a constant low-ish dose of LSD all the time and I never gained a tolerance.

I agree. Piracetam + LSD

Ya' know that scene in Avatar (the movie) where the characters are walking at night through the giant forest tree, nurse log, the moss and plants glowing/lighting up with every footstep and touch? I had that exact experience 30 years before the movie came out, during a full moon in the Hoh rain forest...
I think James Cameron (or, whoever wrote that scene) and I took the same type/amount, at one time or another. That was just one very memorable night of many, with pure unadulterated LSD - unforgettable pure magic

Ya' know that scene in Avatar (the movie)

No, I don't know! When I think Avatar, I think the animated television series (let's not mention the terrible, horrendous M. Night Shyamalan theatrical adaptation). True Lies is the most recent James Cameron film I'm willing to think of.

I forgive me my off-topic posting.

^I got that sometimes while tripping, it was an enjoyable effect. Mostly with 2c-e while out and about at moderate doses.

This is probably an aberration as far as ergo lines are concerned, but LSD and LSA seem to disable my communication skills while simultaneously causing me to have very chaotic paranoid thoughts. LSD and its analouge/homolouges are incredibly confusing compared to any other psychedelic.

I'm probably, or rather most likely, suceptable to the quasi psychotic effects of LSD so please don't be scared off by my post.

^ what do you mean? I've eaten LSD at least 30 times and LSA around 10 times. straight from fluff, Swiss crystal, needle point etc. LSD just happens to affect me that way, I've had doses ranging from 100mcg to well over a milligram. I've also consumed 3000 morning glory seeds, and the same type of confusion was present. Ergolines just aren't my friends..

Sorry about the response but I don't like when people question the truth.

Bottom line..... sex is alot of fun on both of them ... whoops whoa where did that come from, well.... thats just me then.. LOL

Sex on acid is fucking amazing! Last time I did this I had these bizarre feelings that I was somehow existing within the movie "Natural Born Killers" and all the lights in my backyard were somehow also seen inside the house.

hahaha yeah OP, if you can get LSD and not some RC, definitely get on it. Just tread with an open minded attitude, respect and caution. If you do this you'll have a great time :)

^ what do you mean? I've eaten LSD at least 30 times and LSA around 10 times. straight from fluff, Swiss crystal, needle point etc. LSD just happens to affect me that way, I've had doses ranging from 100mcg to well over a milligram. I've also consumed 3000 morning glory seeds, and the same type of confusion was present. Ergolines just aren't my friends..

You did lsd 30 times, sometimes in huge doses, before you came to the conclusion you dont like it?

Lsd is still the most visual, amazing, and memorable psychedelic I've done, including dmt.

LSD is like experiencing a really long intense sneeze from the perspective of your nostrils at all angles with Jimi Hendrix music playing.

You did lsd 30 times, sometimes in huge doses, before you came to the conclusion you dont like it?

Lsd is still the most visual, amazing, and memorable psychedelic I've done, including dmt.

I did it prolly closer to 300 before deciding it's not really for me, maybe every once in a while. Eventually standard life just got so much less mesmerizing in comparison to an LSD trip that that's all I could really think about while I was on it. I was eating it at least 5-7 times a month at that point though... I'd definitely agree LSD is the most visual and memorable psychedelic I've done. But DMT is amazing in the sense that it's always straight to the source and back again. LSD is a lot of frying and laughing and it can almost have a slightly addictive property to it.

I'm not questioning that LSD isn't your thing, that seems kind of obvious.

Seeing the clear light is just a metaphor for comfortably losing your ego, which maybe you have never done.

you said... "LSD and LSA seem to disable my communication skills while simultaneously causing me to have very chaotic paranoid thoughts."

I have had that a lot on LSD too, plenty of times! It's generally called a bad trip by people who don't know anything about psychedelics. Check it out - http://deoxy.org/psyexp.htm - "Part I: The Primary Clear Light Seen At the Moment of Ego-Loss."

No, I don't know! When I think Avatar, I think the animated television series (let's not mention the terrible, horrendous M. Night Shyamalan theatrical adaptation). True Lies is the most recent James Cameron film I'm willing to think of.

I forgive me my off-topic posting.

Some of the computer animated scenes (in 3-D) are amazing, less than that it's a pile of crap...
when it came out we had free IMAX tickets, like I mentioned, I experienced the same hallucinations 30 years ago as the two main characters walking through the moss (tree) trail at night - believe it or not. Watch it in Bluray, (w/ your favorite LSD) if it's for the animated tree scenes alone.

closerI did it prolly to 300 before deciding it's not really for me, maybe every once in a while. Eventually standard life just got so much less mesmerizing in comparison to an LSD trip that that's all I could really think about while I was on it. I was eating it at least 5-7 times a month at that point though... I'd definitely agree LSD is the most visual and memorable psychedelic I've done. But DMT is amazing in the sense that it's always straight to the source and back again. LSD is a lot of frying and laughing and it can almost have a slightly addictive property to it.

"I did it prolly to 300 before deciding it's not really for me,"

Uhhhhhhh, mmkay...

I'm not questioning that LSD isn't your thing, that seems kind of obvious.

Seeing the clear light is just a metaphor for comfortably losing your ego, which maybe you have never done.

you said... "LSD and LSA seem to disable my communication skills while simultaneously causing me to have very chaotic paranoid thoughts."

I have had that a lot on LSD too, plenty of times! It's generally called a bad trip by people who don't know anything about psychedelics. Check it out - http://deoxy.org/psyexp.htm - "Part I: The Primary Clear Light Seen At the Moment of Ego-Loss."

Don't patronize me with your little 'suggestion' I know what a bad trip is. Those effects happen even when I'm having an amazing trip. I don't think you have any right to question my ego, and experience with altering my perception of it. I've had at least 15 +4 experiences, I feel a bit insulted to be honest with you.