• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part II

^^
Those were faxed from god! I had one when I was in melbourne earlier this week, and it has given me lasting impressions. (similiar effects to the tiles/thickish blotter) - hoffmans FTW!!

Yeah those are the ones. I had three last night... prettttty strong imo. Shitloads of visuals, almost complete disconnection as well. Never, and I mean never have I laughed as hard for as long as last night, it was insane. Although a mate had two and thought we were out to get him and went awol for quite a few hours.

Thanks for the info and pic, I think I'll be getting some more of these :D

Dexters, been consistantly good for me.
Also life savers, Less constantly good.

Picking up some Hoffmans in the next few days, Sydney CBD area. Costing me 50% more than usual, which is lame, but if they're half as good as they're made out to be then it's money well spent.

i have been able to get micky mouse tabs in brissy.

me and 4 friends each took one on a sunday morning at 8am.

took about 2 hours to come on. first effects were lots of giggling, and things started to just feel odd. then the visuals started. (i was smoking a ciggarette and it kept changing length) after that it just came on really quickly. we peaked out until about 4pm. it took few hours to slowly return to a more normal state. it was my 3rd time peaking that hard from acid, and it was quiet manageable. very intense beautiful visuals ( my friend stared at the concrete for a good half hour, with a huge smile, wanting to dive into it) quiet intense on the mind too. big loss of reality and understanding, could barely speak and make sense. music was incredible. everything became one. it was like we could read each others mind. it was my friends first time but she handled it very well. mostly enjoyed it but there were times were it was so intense we just didnt understand and we wanted it to be over. very good trips i would say. me and my mate just recieved a few more and are ready to go on a journey again soon. this is a pretty basic review anything else u want to know about our experience on mickey mouse just ask me :)

Alright, so after originally being guaranteed 'hoffman's' i'm now in possession of tabs which look strikingly like the fractals on page one. As you may imagine, this is cause for some concern considering the disparate reports between the two tabs. Uncharacteristically, I procured these off a friend of a friend, whereas I normally deal with the man himself so there's definately room for scepticism.

Apparently, these are called 'pink hoffman's' which seems rather absurd considering the fact that a 10strip has pink/magenta/grey elements. Nonetheless, as they are obviously part of a bigger picture, it's hard to completely dismiss the idea.

If anyone has encountered these tabs (some are fully pink whilst others go from pink - > greyscale) then perhaps you can confirm or dispell these beliefs.

AFOAF is anticipating what he calls 'pink pussycats' coming in. I'm getting one today... obviously won't be able to compare it over a sheet, but perhaps that's the one you've got comf0rtably_numb?

I'll post a pic when I get my paws on em. Got some more hoffmans today as well, so theyre still around (perth)... putting these ones into long term storage :).

A point of clarification, the tabs i've obtained look similar to the one's posted by 'chugs' on page one, rather than the established fractal tabs. As such, they're mostly pink/red in colour with some of them gradually changing to grey mid-tab. Thus they're definately different to the ones posted by lil_angel but i'm still sceptical as to them being 'pink hoffmans', if such a design even exists.

'Pink pussycats' obviously infer a similar pink nature so perhaps the 'pink hoffmans' are the same tabs as mentioned above. I'll leave speculation in lieu of hard fact, so if you (crazyhorse) could post back once you've picked up i'd appreciate it. Oh well, at least I didnt pick up the fractals mea culpa, here's to hoping they still deliver a knock out punch.

Has anyone heard, seen or experienced "$" or "V" printed blotter in Melbourne lately?

Does anyone have idea whether the Pharaoh tabs going around Perth at the moment are the same ones as previously described in this thread? If so, would you recommend them to a first timer?

3 to the 3 said:
A friend took this photo for me, does anyone have any feedback on these?

I had them many months ago in the perth area they were not LSD
can't remember but they were DOX... i will have to check other posts

I had my first acid experience last night. Gotta say it was completely different to what I was expecting, in a very good way. I had what I think were Suns in the Sydney area. I ended dropping one tab leaving a dnb party with some mates. I thought it was a bad idea just going home with everyone else so I ended up getting dropped off at a party to make the most of it. Overall, the trip felt very euphoric and I was just really appreciating the music. I ended up just going solo to the party and that didn't bother me at all. I definately felt more energy, pretty much not leaving the dance floor from the time I arrived at the party, which would have been about 3 hours. I was initially a little anxious because I wasn't aware I was meant to leave the blotter on my tongue until it got dissolved. I was also pretty drunk before having it as well. I just let it sit on my tongue for a bit then ingested it. I soon got over the anxiety and it would have been about an hour before I felt things starting to come on. It was different in that I was expecting a lot more open eye visuals, but really didn't experience any until the walk leaving the party, where certain objects became morphed. I am an experienced E user, but all in all, I don't know if it was because it was the thrill of having it for the first time, or the actual experience itself, but I think I enjoyed the acid experience more then E.

me and my mate went on a little adventure on mickey mouses again on the weekend. we werent actually planning to get very messy, but were very curious to try these mickys again. we were being cautious so we took half. We got lots of giggling and energy almost a bit like being wizzed up. after 2 hours not much happening so we decided to take another half. after about 30 mins it really started to come on. its really hard to remember or describe how it came on but it was very sudden. we both felt almost like we were chopped from a pill. quiet a bit of tension and confusion. i dont really remember much about the first few hours, except for real ups and downs. the music was absolutely incredible (we were listening to psytrance and jungle) our bodies went crazy dancing and swirling around like a fish. we felt like fish swimming deep in the sea, floating. spent alot of time dancing or rolling around on the floor, like i had become part of the floor. was very confused and kept moving between inside and outside coz i wasnt sure where i wanted to be. at times we sat on the balcony and it looked like we were in paradise. the sky was this incredible blue in the horizon, and the stars were like diamonds, moving around. we could see palm trees and it felt like we were in the desert on an arabian night. from what i remember there were a few hours where i was pretty much speechless but i dont remember too much of an extreme headfuck. we were mostly becoming the music and wanted to dance like mad. and we could see so much intense colour. rainbows everywhere even tho the only light was coming from a white lamp. after 4 hours things started to feel more normal not so much confusion so we were able to really enjoy the next 6 hours just chilling and talking and listening to great music. we felt very on edge though like at any second we could skip back to being confused again. we finished the night (6am sunday morning) by going up to a lookout and enjoying the sunrise. it still felt very strange and overwhelming like we were in a game of civilisation. after taking this trip i think ive got an overwhelming love and appreciation of music and nature.

Went to a large event in the bush on the weekend. there was a lot off liquid/suger cubes going around.
first time trying liquid. a mate of mine who isn't that experienced had a whole cube about 2 hrs before me and was saying they were not that strong. so I took a whole one too. after about 15 minutes after having mine he's going on about how he can see sounds and time is non-existant! I realised at this moment that I was in for an intense time. I have never tripped any where near as hard as I did this week end. everything melted, had patterns coming off it, trees grew eyes, geometric patterns were everywhere! I lost all sense of time, I had intense moments of insight and realisation, I felt intense connectedness to people and the universe and all that ever was and ever will be. I lost sense of myslef as a body and as a mind. All this happened whilst stomping away with hundreds of others to some great psy! at times the experience was overwhelming and scary, yet i think that acid has a way of comforting you and letting you know that if you do not fight it you will be ok.

A friend took 2 1/2 of these and 2 pills and had a very difficult time, hopefully he is ok now though! If this acid does make it to melbourne i would recommend caution and respect as this will truely blow your mind! it was very prevelent at this event (we bought cubes from 3 different sources) so fingers crossed it makes it to melb or originated there! merry tripping!

comf0rtably numb said:
A point of clarification, the tabs i've obtained look similar to the one's posted by 'chugs' on page one, rather than the established fractal tabs. As such, they're mostly pink/red in colour with some of them gradually changing to grey mid-tab. Thus they're definately different to the ones posted by lil_angel but i'm still sceptical as to them being 'pink hoffmans', if such a design even exists.

'Pink pussycats' obviously infer a similar pink nature so perhaps the 'pink hoffmans' are the same tabs as mentioned above. I'll leave speculation in lieu of hard fact, so if you (crazyhorse) could post back once you've picked up i'd appreciate it. Oh well, at least I didnt pick up the fractals mea culpa, here's to hoping they still deliver a knock out punch.

well they seem strong but i only use LSD to clear my sinus. that and wild crazy elephant sex. i have a low tolerance for all things chemical so i found the effects of half quite strong, and more a full one would probably create visuals etc if that is your bag.

me, i'm sticking to the loving of panda's though coz taking a full tab is not my thing

i don't know why people are upset bout these. i'd get em again if i could, in fact my friends uncle dogs actually has a one left in his freezer, saving it for the [EDIT] gig in 2 weeks apparently...

[EDIT: Event name removed. Please check the guidelines. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after 6 delays I got my hands on the aforementioned pink pussycats. Turns out the cat is in fact purple and it's the grinning Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Had 2 on the weekend, quite intense, slightly more so than the Hoffmans I would say. A couple of mates were very impressed, discovering how colours are created for things etc. Quite hard to come by I'm told and I'll not be getting any more (only because of availability), the Hoffmans however are still very much around (Perth). Cats are slightly smaller than the Hoffmans as you can see in the pic:

HofCat.jpg

4 Hoffmans, 9 cats.

Grab em if you can get em I'd say ;).

I had a tab from a batch called 'pink fractals'. I don't have a picture unfortunately but they were sort of dark with pink smudges on them, from what I remember of the sheet. Anyway, my experience of them was rather underwhelming and had me fiending for more but everyone else who had them seemed to enjoy them. Of course everyone else that had them mixed with pills or nitrous or something else.

These were acquired in Sydney about a week and a half ago.

Hey just after some info on some tabs a friend picked up last week. I think they are from Byron Bay or somewhere near there. Each tab has an individual strawberry on it. Paper is normal thickness, unlike the elephants I mentioned last time as they were very thick paper. I plan to consume NYE so I'l have info after then if anyone is interested. But if anyone can inform me if they have taken these before that would be great.
tabs1ot7.jpg

tabs2dy5.jpg