• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part II

da vincis and shivas are all gone but heard from a friend that there is supposedly some new blotters moving in from switzerland dosed at 300ug.

Will be back within the fortnight to confirm with pics, not sure of print though.

Just wondering,
Auckland, anyone heard of internets?
Dont know what he (my dealer) means by them, or what kind they are.
anyone got any ideas?

Anyone had a larger dose of the pharoes? A few weeks ago I had 3 1/2 of them and it was an amazing trip but I want to have 5-10 hits and I need to know for sure that its not some RC, I dont think it is though because it doesnt last too long and the visuals are what people describe as acid like.

I might have some acid tonight ;)

syssylx: Internet explorers?

the_ketaman: pharoes were LSD a few years back, this must be a new batch though?

yea - the explorers - im getting some in... an hour.

[edit: I got them. They're brown background, with the internet explorer logo on them. They're not individual int. explorers in a round of four, they're cut up...]

Last edited:
If they are the same pharoes that were in mebl a couple of months ago (blue background, gold egyptian mask), then they are not strong.

I had pharoes when they were around...was it last year? Or the year before?

They're pretty weak but they're definitely acid.

I took four at once and that was pretty crazy.

Friend of mine tried the mickey mouses yesterday and said they were pretty good (it was only his second time using lsd) but said it took 3 hours to come on, peaked for 3-4 hours, and ended after 5-6 hours.

Does the 3 hour come on sound right ?? I think he was drinking on the day.

Had a single "Lips" blotter last weekend, at a big party in fairbridge (WA) and it blew my mind.
There was one picture of the rolling stones lips over four tabs.

Alien Heads??

Was just wondering if anyone has heard or know what the 'alien' tabs are like?

I'm from Perth and just recently aquired a few of them, they have a purple background with a grey-ish aliens head in the centre with black eyes/mouth. (the pic is on each individual tab).

They are a little different to most tabs as they have no perforations, but on the underside of the tab there are lines drawn and they have been cut out to those lines.

Any info would be appreciated before i go an drop em myself.
Which if i do, I will post a report..

The Lips are pretty clean man. But maybe not distributed evenly. Maybe the other person ahd a stronger half? :p

One is okay, but two would be a decent trip.

Had some red tabs that resemble fractals...AVOID. They are maybe a tiny dose, or maybe nothing at all. Got absolutely nothin from 2.

I also had 4 hits of the pharoes and I got full on synaesthesia(sp?) it was awesome, I had 2 a year earier and they were much stronger than the time I had 4, chessboard in the sky swiling into a tornado, pretty sick.

jex said:
Had some red tabs that resemble fractals...AVOID. They are maybe a tiny dose, or maybe nothing at all. Got absolutely nothin from 2.

Bear in mind there could be other possibilities, as the tabs could have
*weakened from moving to plan a to plan b to plan..
*left out in sunlight
*too much handling (possibly absorbing into skin)
*dodgy dealer
*dropped in water, then re-dried.
*a print out from erowid lol.

Try a different source? but im only going by the fact that you said was/maybe a very tiny dose per tab, as opposed to the fractals was previously mentioned.. Goodluck..

elendril said:

I'm from Perth and just recently aquired a few of them, they have a purple background with a grey-ish aliens head in the centre with black eyes/mouth. (the pic is on each individual tab).

They are a little different to most tabs as they have no perforations, but on the underside of the tab there are lines drawn and they have been cut out to those lines.

I'm a newbie to LSD but this is how the Alien tabs made me feel.

I was laughing and smiling a lot on the comeup. I was in a really good mood. Later I felt really relaxed like I could get comfortable almost anywhere. Later when I closed my eye's and listened to music I could see some cool CEV patterns. Overall I think the Alien Tabs are pretty mild since it was my 2nd time with LSD and I think I could've easily had another 1 or 2.

Last edited:
we just picked up a couple sheets of cherishire cats

One sheet is considerbly darker than the other

It is also considerbly stronger. 2 left my brother (fairly exp tripper) compleatly lost and rather freaked out by a white room and the one I had last night was really strong for the 1

Where as the lighter one and comparable to previous sheets of the cherishires ive had before

elendril said:

Hey I updated my post. Have you tried them yet yourself?

Blotter info request,Urgent!

Sold as "Cleopatra's"
small with 3 perforations on all sides & image of cleopatra or sphinx?
any info appreciated?
Thankyou!

[EDIT: Threads merged. Please keep LSD info requests to this thread in future. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nwalmaer said:
we just picked up a couple sheets of cherishire cats

One sheet is considerbly darker than the other

It is also considerbly stronger. 2 left my brother (fairly exp tripper) compleatly lost and rather freaked out by a white room and the one I had last night was really strong for the 1

Where as the lighter one and comparable to previous sheets of the cherishires ive had before

Are you sure its called cherishire/cheshire cats and not 'fat freddys' or 'fatcat'? has it got a pinkish background? if so, then most probably fat freddys or fat cats and they kick ass besides the blanks/tiles each time a new press comes out (seems like every 2 years), always the same result! :)