• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part II

You can't link to that website, just attach the picture to your post. I've fixed that one for you.

LSD 'Blanks' blotter.

Accidentally made another thread part2, so deleted and added here.

Some friends and I grabbed a strip of 'blank' lsd blotters. Well called 'blanks'. It looks like just a piece of paper, but definately wasnt lol.. And if not the strognest tab ive had in the past 3 years, better than the 'spirographs' going about at the moment. Thought id share pic, as in case it pops up, and you may feel dubious since of course, just looks like a piece of paper. I took another tab 'blank'. 2 days ago, and now just recovering hehe. The perferated edges were minimal, when we got our strip, it was 2 x blotters joined together with one perferated edge. It did have a unique blotter pattern indent thingy like it was wallpaper, If I make any sense. But well worth the trip!@!

Full Image
http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/4084/900a0188do7.jpg

'..sassylx
Has anyone in New Zealand, Auckland especially, heard of this?..'

The rolling stones tab is great! if you are new to LSD then the rolling stones tab (we called it 'the lips' ha) would do you fine! theyve been going about for 2+ months out in wellington that is. 1 x blank blotter would be equivalent to 2 x rolling stones tabs!! - start with half 'rolling stones' first to get the feel.. IMHO they were similiar strength to the 'yin yans', an experienced tripper I reckon would need 1 and a half or two, to get the ball rolling..

Last edited:
person said:
Accidentally made another thread part2, so deleted and added here.

Some friends and I grabbed a strip of 'blank' lsd blotters. Well called 'blanks'. It looks like just a piece of paper, but definately wasnt lol.. And if not the strognest tab ive had in the past 3 years, better than the 'spirographs' going about at the moment. Thought id share pic, as in case it pops up, and you may feel dubious since of course, just looks like a piece of paper. I took another tab 'blank'. 2 days ago, and now just recovering hehe. The perferated edges were minimal, when we got our strip, it was 2 x blotters joined together with one perferated edge. It did have a unique blotter pattern indent thingy like it was wallpaper, If I make any sense. But well worth the trip!@!

Full Image
http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/4084/900a0188do7.jpg

'..sassylx
Has anyone in New Zealand, Auckland especially, heard of this?..'

The rolling stones tab is great! if you are new to LSD then the rolling stones tab (we called it 'the lips' ha) would do you fine! theyve been going about for 2+ months out in wellington that is. 1 x blank blotter would be equivalent to 2 x rolling stones tabs!! - start with half 'rolling stones' first to get the feel.. IMHO they were similiar strength to the 'yin yans', an experienced tripper I reckon would need 1 and a half or two, to get the ball rolling..

I tripped on another of the white blanks/tiles/whatever you want to call them the other day and it was great! What I absolutely love about these tabs is that they produce very little by way of body discomfort, whilst creating a most beauiful array of kalaeidoscopic visuals and all without the characteristic acid 'mind fuck'. I'd definately rate these as being superior to the South Parks (despite my comments to the former previously), Stars and Mickey Mouses of late. Good stuff

comf0rtably numb said:
I tripped on another of the white blanks/tiles/whatever you want to call them the other day and it was great! What I absolutely love about these tabs is that they produce very little by way of body discomfort, whilst creating a most beauiful array of kalaeidoscopic visuals and all without the characteristic acid 'mind fuck'. I'd definately rate these as being superior to the South Parks (despite my comments to the former previously), Stars and Mickey Mouses of late. Good stuff

Right on the mark! definately a beautiful array of kalaeidoscopic visuals!! and no mind fuck, very visual, clean and long lasting. I found the first couple of hours, had to stay in one place while the visual part was going through its peak, then was able to get off my ass and move about, was able to talk then heh. The only side effect is a sore face from smiling so much, ha..

comf0rtably numb said:

I have had these for the past few weeks and have been suitably impressed. I was a little hesitant when I first got these as they didn't have the same look and feel that you would normally associate with blotter. They were a little thicker and stiffer then normal blotter and the lack of design was also a little worrying.

One tab was enough to produce quite strong visuals that would usually be associated with a higher doses. One and a half tabs was the happy medium which gave everything that you would want/need from a trip. Very visual, slight body load during the early stages and very clear mentally allowing for fantastic thought processes.

If you are able to get your hands on these goodies I recommend stocking up. They are a nice med/strong dose.

i had liquid on a sugar cube last night for the first time it was bought in melourne the cube was was 2cm x 2cm

Effects = were strange at frist felt kind nervouse as it came on and started freaking out alittle bit but then was over come by a wave of emotions than made me think about everything in alot more detail than i normaly would, i found my self looking at things for what they could be and not for what they were if that makes scence... went i club and took a pill 3 hours into the trip so i guess there is no more pint describing the effects after that point

sorry if this does not fit into the section just thought i would let ppl know what i was able to get in meblourne

WOODY

Alice in Woinderlands.. you mean these?
Image004.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone in brisbane had had the chance to try both the Cheshire Cats (what hazzard002 described ^^) and the Kiss/Lips (rolling stones)? Have a few of both and wondering which ones were stronger. I would just take them and find out, but they're being saved for a big night sometime soon. Woudln't want the inexperienced to be taking the stronger (or 2 of the stronger =D)

Kiss-Lips are non stimulative clean LSD, An experienced tripper would at least double drop them. Come on quick.

Im in Melbourne and have access too red hearts, da vinci's and liquid at the moment. Dont have any in possession but are easily accessible.

my innerself said:
200ug?...good times good times :)

Hehe, the legendary (asterix) get-a-fix was to have 200ug per tab back in 1993. All I could remember during that perod was INTENSE mega trails, everything was extremely bright (we were in a park at night) and getting stuck in 'thought' loops'. At the end of the trip I had seen the creation of NZ as if I was god looking down amongst the storm, then once the country formed, I snapped out of it into an array of kalaidoscopic colours.., haha oh well, those were the days.. The blanks/tiles Ive had of late, almost took me to that nice plateau again, what was magic about the blanks/tiles, is It had totally made me 'heal' from some previous personal and family problems., That I feel fantastic!@!. and everything is just getting better by the day. Thinking back on it now, I had wasted 3 to $4000 on counselling bills.When all it took for me the other month was just to take 1 x blank tab. To change my life and let go of the baggage that my councellor couldnt. I aslo went back to counsellor and told her, im FINE cos acid was my friend hahaha. Woohoo! It does have a purpose when treated with respect,.

some getafix's were 250ug even, some sheets had '200' or '250' printed in repetition on the back depicting the strength of the blotters.

However, these sheets are now readily available to blotter art collectors and people who definately do not intend to dose to 200-250ug, which is pretty sad.

I tried acid for the first time yesterday, and it was similar looking to the fractals on the first page, but it had a darker shade of red at the bottom, in Sydney.

It wasn't as strong as I expected, especially after my friend who had tried the same stuff for his first time the weekend before had told me it was going to be crazy.

I got alot of cool swirly kind of effects and looking at the clouds was pretty cool, and music sounded pretty good lol.. Took 1-2 hours to start kicking in, and peaked for probably 3 hours.

All in all was a fun cruisy experience for my first time I guess :)

Stars

I had one of the stars I mention earlier in the thread on the weekend.

They were much better than I'd been led to believe...one tab and a few tokes of weed gave me some great visuals...spontaneous patterns covering things, and the usual morphing and breathing. One of the better tabs I've had...I would compare them in quality to the Dilberts of late 2004 if anyone remembers them?

The last tab I had was the Pharoes of the end of last year and I'd say these were easily three times as strong as those. I went and saw a gig and unfortunately missed it because I spent the whole time looking at the insane patterns on the roof. Oh well! It was some roof.

Is there much difference in effects between the smaller and larger tabs? Or is it purely based on quality, not size?

it would depend on the dose of LSD the dealer/whoever put on the tab

size doesnt matter. eg. microdots :p

psilocybescrewbens said:
some getafix's were 250ug even, some sheets had '200' or '250' printed in repetition on the back depicting the strength of the blotters.

I can vouch for that psilo,

it was very interesting to say the least.=D