• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part II

tried some rolling stones tabs on NYE really liked them,nice clean tab medium-strong sums them up perfect

Had a suger cube on NYE seen a few of them going around lately

And damn was it good or what.

Was deffinatly the strongest single dose Ive had yet Lots of visuals and crazy moments. Aswell as a pretty crazy conspiracy theory type reliztion which made for many giggles with us all.

That was in NNSW

Notyellow said:
Just a warning to people, I got a second ten strip of those pokemon blotters today and took 3 off it, this batch isn't lsd. I've been throwing up bile for hours this morning because of them. Vomiting and psychadelic trips don't mix together at all.

I've vomited on LSD alone, what makes you think the Pokemons aren't LSD? What other effects did they have?

gher said:
I've vomited on LSD alone, what makes you think the Pokemons aren't LSD? What other effects did they have?

My brothers and aanother friend are both quite prone to throwing up on acid

Had a single drop of liquid acid at this small doof on NYE, got it off some seasoned user with a massive stash, was definately crazy strong, had very intense hallucination for about 8 hours or so, was a pretty dark trip though, trees kept morphing into humanoid figures and reaching out at me, and i'd see figures raising up from the ground out in the forest running towards me. the ground would look covered in snakes or bugs, and at one point the tree with lights on it near the stage turned into a gigantic tentacle monster. was an awesome experience though and would definately like to find more of this stuff. this was in vic btw.

I acquired some suns on the weekend and spoke to two people that took it. These tabs don't appear to be overly strong. From what I could tell, one tab is a good party dose. One of the users is very experienced and reported wavy vision and didn't seem to be impaired by it. His peak experience lasted about 8 hours. The other user was a first timer. He went home before it really kicked in so I'm not sure what the effects were on him but apparently he handled it ok.

I will be sampling these on the weekend. I'll post a picture soon.

gher said:
I acquired some suns on the weekend and spoke to two people that took it. These tabs don't appear to be overly strong. From what I could tell, one tab is a good party dose. One of the users is very experienced and reported wavy vision and didn't seem to be impaired by it. His peak experience lasted about 8 hours. The other user was a first timer. He went home before it really kicked in so I'm not sure what the effects were on him but apparently he handled it ok.

I will be sampling these on the weekend. I'll post a picture soon.

Are you referring to the blue suns (aka 12 pointed stars) mentioned earlier on in this thread? Blue filled star with red edges on whitish blotter?

gher said:
Yes - blue suns with red rays on a white background.

Yeah I had these a couple of times just before the end of 2006. First time tripping as well. Would describe similar experiences to what you described above. Had at a rave, music sounded great and just generally had a good time. No real mind fuck and I didn't find one blotter to have too many visuals, just experienced a few trails and stuff as the peak became more intense. All in all, can definately recommend. Experienced LSD users would probably want two.

gher said:
Yes - blue suns with red rays on a white background.
Are these the tabs your talking about? I picked up a few a while ago and havent tested them yet so I dont know what there like from personal experience.
tabssunstrawberryqe7.jpg

Yep - there it. Let us know how they compare to the other blotters in the picture.

Blue / Pink Webs

Large repeating pattern of pink and blue webbing on white background.

I know that the first page mentions these, but anyone else have an opinion?

I have to say that these simply do not seem right... something astray in the effect I can not put my finger on. Lots of colour bleeding, trails and strobing, confusion but without any euphoria or laughing... weird.

Perhaps I am not used to this sort of strength.

Anyone had one tested or have an opinion on them? I am thinking they may be a research chem.

I've had those ^. Around mid 2005. They were pretty strong then, half a tab yielded visuals and feelings that I usually associate with a whole or even a bit more of a weaker tab. One of the most profound, spiritual trips I have was on the other half. Lot's of mile-a-minute revelations that I struggled to write down and ended up with scribbles of half-gibberish. You know how it goes.

I am pretty sure they are LSD, how long did your trip last for?

It was probably acid. I've had trips devoid of laughter and euphoria as well. What was the set and setting like?

I've never really gotten that "laugh yourself silly for hours" effect after my first few trips. Sure if something is funny or strikes me as amusing due to the mindset I am in I will have a chuckle and perhaps laugh aloud rambunctiously...but I've never gotten that stupid laughter over nothing again :( .

picked up some purply, pink tinge in parts - triangle - diamond - print tabs...
had 1 and found to be pretty decent
alot stronger than the stars previously around mid 06...

any ideas on what these are?
cheers all

Picked up lots of cubes in melb the other day. Me and mates had 3 cubes each and tripped hard with full on visuals for 4hrs+. Sat on the beach all night watching the sky ocean and sand. Acid began wearing off after 12hrs. Best acid experience i've ever had,

I had one sun tab yesterday. My experience matched up with my friends' - a nice little buzz that peaked for about four hours and dying off after about eight. Closed eye visuals lasted 12-14 hours. However I also had dextroamphetamine and oxycodone at around the 6-8 hour mark which may have dulled the experience.

gher said:
I had one sun tab yesterday. My experience matched up with my friends' - a nice little buzz that peaked for about four hours and dying off after about eight. Closed eye visuals lasted 12-14 hours. However I also had dextroamphetamine and oxycodone at around the 6-8 hour mark which may have dulled the experience.

How would you compare it to other LSD you have had? Just curious to know cause it's the only one I have had.