• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Managed to get some WoW from the same source as the flowers of light tabs, be awhile before I test them out though.

Managed to get some WoW from the same source as the flowers of light tabs, be awhile before I test them out though.
I would have splashed out the extra on the FOL but the wow will still be awesome i would say.

Why do they call the Flower of Lights? Looks good, sounds great by what you guys have said. Do you have 1 at a time?

Why do they call the Flower of Lights? Looks good, sounds great by what you guys have said. Do you have 1 at a time?
Going off the Sacred Geometry tabs from the same vendor made from different but still uber+++ crystal one would be a nice trip. For me the fun starts at 300ug though...but i am an acid hard head. You wont find better acid than these...99.5% pure needlepoint crystal used to lay them.

I thought the same thing, not sure where they get the name FoL?

I took 1 the first time and 2 the second time, both times were very enjoyable

On another note, anyone remember the Gandalf tabs back in 2013, fuck they were good, up there with best iv had

Anyone know what these are and if they're any good?
Grabbing one this weekend and just wanted to know peoples experiences :)

zYeo4M0.jpg

Blotter art looks nice, but iv never seen it before, be nice if you had a pic of the whole art, whats the estimated dosage on these ? haha grab a couple :)

Blotter art looks nice, but iv never seen it before, be nice if you had a pic of the whole art, whats the estimated dosage on these ? haha grab a couple :)
Sorry i don't have a full picture.

Apparently they're 150ug
I'm candyflipping(Will be somewhat in a public area too) so 1 should be enough haha :p

Was flippin the other night, droped 2 of my old tabs while peaking, noticed they haven't lost strength over 3-4 years...

Just got some tabs in Sydney that resemble a print of Duracell batteries, one battery to every 2 or 3 tabs, they are quiet small and thin. Has anyone tried these?

Can confirm flintstones are quite strong, had only a half and had decent visuals etc. made the mistake of eating shitty food beforehand though and had uncomfortable body load for a while

WARNING - DANGEROUS TABS

I bought these tabs roughly a month ago in Melbourne as LSD. I am a very experienced user. Friend (similarly experienced) & I had used these tabs before with no issues. They seemed like real LSD.

On Saturday, I took 2, and then 1 a few hours later. I became agitated, confused and terrified in a manner and to a degree unlike anything I have experienced on any drug. Paramedics managed to sedate me, however my heart rate reached 175 (almost went into cardiac arrest), I overheated, and I struggled to breathe. In other words, I am lucky to be alive. I had ingested no other substance on the day aside from 3 beers and some cigarettes. I am 25 years old, not on any medication nor do I have any history with heart problems. Here is a picture (they are blank on the back, and usual thickness):

http://imgur.com/a/0UKm1