Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Yeah had a fair few man
There good and clean
Candy flipped with them last weekend and had some pretty damn intense visuals

^ here you go

P_20161118_151707.jpg

sweet ill up the front latter and everything under UV light thats 162 tabs right there alone still sealed...from the same source as FOL and the above...

Yeah had a fair few man
There good and clean
Candy flipped with them last weekend and had some pretty damn intense visuals
The dude I got em off said they were120ug. I haven't had acid since Jan/Feb. To be honest,I found them a bit weak. I double dropped. They were clean for sure but they could have been 1 tab stronger in my opinion. I got em pretty cheap tho so I'm not complaining. Will definitely get them again.

The dude I got em off said they were120ug. I haven't had acid since Jan/Feb. To be honest,I found them a bit weak. I double dropped. They were clean for sure but they could have been 1 tab stronger in my opinion. I got em pretty cheap tho so I'm not complaining. Will definitely get them again.
I hadn't had much acid before these
But have eaten a good 20+ of them and I second them being weak. I was told 100ug yet I always find myself dosing 3 at a time and was planning on dropping 4-5 but decided to candy flip instead and I'm glad I did.
I had my first out of body type experience were a made a blue square on the ceiling then before I knew it I was that blue square and I was looking around the room from up there, the air seemed crystalized. Shortly after I got a bit scared and come back to earth but I wish I had let go instead anyway just rambling now

I hadn't had much acid before these
But have eaten a good 20+ of them and I second them being weak. I was told 100ug yet I always find myself dosing 3 at a time and was planning on dropping 4-5 but decided to candy flip instead and I'm glad I did.
I had my first out of body type experience were a made a blue square on the ceiling then before I knew it I was that blue square and I was looking around the room from up there, the air seemed crystalized. Shortly after I got a bit scared and come back to earth but I wish I had let go instead anyway just rambling now
I might have to try that. Sounds like heaps of fun. How many tabs did you eat when candy flipping? And did you have mdma crystals or pills? How much/many?

I might have to try that. Sounds like heaps of fun. How many tabs did you eat when candy flipping? And did you have mdma crystals or pills? How much/many?

It was a blast I would definitely recommend trying it as long as your an able body and bla bla bla
Just note that you should lower your regular dose of LSD and MDMA as it is a intense mix, however I did not.
I started with 3 tabs then waited 4 hours to ensure I had peaked then dropped 1 pill (130mg green grenade) and I redosed another pill roughly 1 hour in.
It was pretty intense but in no way bad I enjoyed every minute of it until I started to come down and decided to smoke a joint which really just killed the buzz and made me feel tired but stimulated.
Next time I think I'll try drop my MDMA at 3 hours and see how I feel about dropping more later on just to see what difference it truely makes. happy hunting

It was a blast I would definitely recommend trying it as long as your an able body and bla bla bla
Just note that you should lower your regular dose of LSD and MDMA as it is a intense mix, however I did not.
I started with 3 tabs then waited 4 hours to ensure I had peaked then dropped 1 pill (130mg green grenade) and I redosed another pill roughly 1 hour in.
It was pretty intense but in no way bad I enjoyed every minute of it until I started to come down and decided to smoke a joint which really just killed the buzz and made me feel tired but stimulated.
Next time I think I'll try drop my MDMA at 3 hours and see how I feel about dropping more later on just to see what difference it truely makes. happy hunting
Sounds good. I'm no stranger to candy flipping. Used to do it all the time but haven't done it in about 10 years. I used to eat the pill at the same time as the acid. The first couple of hours were always really hectic but it smoothed out and the rest if the high was just straight bliss. I've heard heaps of different methods but always just chewed it all together. I git a good source for md and acid now so I got plenty of opportunities now. I still have some acid left over from the ones I bought last week. Gonna build up my stash. I got a mate that has just secured some green heinekens that are awesome. Git him to hold me a 10er so I'll get them in a couple weeks (pretty expensive pills but good, they remind me of pills from the start of the 00s)

MDMA and LSD go hand in hand its the best combo, i take a decent dose of MDMA, i want cid..... best combo, fact its really the only time i want to do acid, but its going to be awhile before i do it agian, sittin on half a sheet though lool, up UV pics soon, once i get AAAs

Sounds good. I'm no stranger to candy flipping. Used to do it all the time but haven't done it in about 10 years. I used to eat the pill at the same time as the acid. The first couple of hours were always really hectic but it smoothed out and the rest if the high was just straight bliss. I've heard heaps of different methods but always just chewed it all together. I git a good source for md and acid now so I got plenty of opportunities now. I still have some acid left over from the ones I bought last week. Gonna build up my stash. I got a mate that has just secured some green heinekens that are awesome. Git him to hold me a 10er so I'll get them in a couple weeks (pretty expensive pills but good, they remind me of pills from the start of the 00s)

Ah yes I remember the pills back in the early 90s down south never had anything like them since.
Yeah flipping is great for going out I can't deal with people just on cid. I'd stil prefer a higher dose of cid by its self at home or in the rainforest though, something about feeling like a zombie for the next 2 days is some thing I'm not into often all

dissolving few tabs in EtoH and hitting it with florescent light pretty soon... bored as, then ill find something to feed remains to...

Gday, Warthog here.

I've seen some tabs around town that are dark blue with a playboy girl sihloette in the middle that has a yellow body and a light blue head.

Has anyone got any information on these?

I am a virgin with this stuff so any tips would be a bonus, planning to make a thing of it.

Anyone ever hit 40% ethanol with UV? Dose it glow, beer glows...really bright, not sure if its the alcohol... Looks cool though

anyone tried tabs with the Led Zeppelin angel on it? apparently 140ug. in Melbs.

thanks in advance