• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

yeah, tree's were breathing, wavey heavy bodyload, had neon christmas lights,stars going bright neon colored, intence closed eyed sprirl neon colorful pattens and pictures,the tabs say on the back 100ug, just layed in one spot on air bed, sipping vodka, till sunrise, when it wore off took 1 clonazapam, and few 3mg melation, seraqual 50mg went to sleep fine, eyeball tabs are great, considering getting everything i come across lab tested and posting results for everyone, in public fuck that haha, i need to relax with eyes closed, public be intence situation for me at the estimated dosage you stated man...
It's not for everyone that's for sure. I love it. I always have a crafty grin on my face looking at everyone and thinking, you people don't even know hahaha

Hey novice2016, haven't personally tried the hearts myself but from my experience most tabs aren't overly strong anyway so my opinion would be to take a full tab and just relax and enjoy. Just make sure you follow the standard tripping rules and make sure you're in a good head space with good people in a good environment. Have fun mate and let us know how you go. On another note had an amazing drop of liquid for breakfast off a random at a psy gig the other day in melbs also seen a fair few prints floating around too all supposedly dope.

Hi there every one, Felt i should inform people that in Brisbane if you come across liquid lsd, or Fish blotters they contain roughly about 100 ug of silver swiss crystal. Quality stuff and recommended to try if you find it ;).

So much awesome acid out there to be eating bunk shite. I guess you need to either be in the right crowd or know where to look...but its out there and easier than ever to get AAAAA Grade LSD

Source is trusted just wondering if any of you guys have had experience with these or if you know what they are. (excuse the snapchat text)

k4OXev6.jpg

Hi I just came to acquire some LSD tabs from Cairns, they have a rainbow pattern on them, about 5mm by 5mm, perforated, the girl said they are pure LSD, 190ug and blotted in May, does anyone have any info on these? she said they have no taste which is a good sign as I really don't want to be taking nbome. I'll add a picture of the tabs when I'm able, thanks :)

Last edited:
Hi peoples i was wondering if any cool kid can identify what this print is

302ntpw.jpg

Thanks peoples!

I've had a few really decent plain white blotters in the past year and they've been quite potent! Was told by one person that they were 120ug another said 150ug. Whatever they were they were good! This is in the outer Sydney area.

Hi peoples i was wondering if any cool kid can identify what this print is

Thanks peoples!

This is very similar to mine, maybe the same, said to be 190ug and very intense, will post a picture soon

Last edited:
Heres a picture of 2, both tabs have ink on both sides, might help ID them?

Yes these are the exact tabs I have! I've been told they are extremely strong, my friends had 1 tab between 2 of them and took half each, expecting to have a mild trip but when it hit they had to go home from their party bc so intense!! She said she only recommends half and they had a great time, a lot of clarity :) I know other people who have also taken half and they've said these tabs are very pure. Do you know if they came from Cairns?

Yes these are the exact tabs I have! I've been told they are extremely strong, my friends had 1 tab between 2 of them and took half each, expecting to have a mild trip but when it hit they had to go home from their party bc so intense!! She said she only recommends half and they had a great time, a lot of clarity :) I know other people who have also taken half and they've said these tabs are very pure. Do you know if they came from Cairns?

No idea where they came from haha, I have been out of the game for too long... Anyone else have any experience with these particular tabs? Thanks for the heads up brother, I will keep it in mind :)

"panda" tabs sourced Perth. No picture but strong as hell. Untested. They had a panda standing up on a green/blue/red gradient. Any info on them?

I saw these yellow and green lsd gel tabs online and thought they looked pretty cool, also called 'Windowpane's' apparently -

NSFW:
fKef8L1.jpg

tumblr_o8od9kTVBX1uw3r8fo1_1280.jpg

Do we get get gel tabs like that here?

Last edited:
I saw these yellow and green lsd gel tabs online and thought they looked pretty cool, also called 'Windowpane's' apparently -

NSFW:
fKef8L1.jpg

tumblr_o8od9kTVBX1uw3r8fo1_1280.jpg

Do we get get gel tabs like that here?
Last time i saw them were green pyramids in the early 90's. Very nice acid they were. Not a huge dose but very clean from memory.

Never really was an acid fan but got some tested 150ug Flowers of Light tabs and was incredible, felt so clean with no anxiety and was just a really happy, funny time.

Im now a convert

Never really was an acid fan but got some tested 150ug Flowers of Light tabs and was incredible, felt so clean with no anxiety and was just a really happy, funny time.

Im now a convert
Waiting on some of those exact tabs. 99.5%pure needlepoint acid. I have some Swiss Bliss 150ug tabs tested at 98.7% pure 148ug by Energy Control from the same source and they were amazing. I had to get some of the Flower of Light ones too.