• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Are the tabs clean and visual oldred3's? From what i gather he also lays other crystal on the same blotter for another vendor to sell. I am either going to get some of the peace signs or sacred geometry tabs laid at 150ug with 99.5% purity Swiss Bliss crystal. I am currently leaning towards the Swiss Bliss. I still have a good stash of Californian white fluff liquid that is just the beez neez but i am curious to try something different.

Are the tabs clean and visual oldred3's? From what i gather he also lays other crystal on the same blotter for another vendor to sell. I am either going to get some of the peace signs or sacred geometry tabs laid at 150ug with 99.5% purity Swiss Bliss crystal. I am currently leaning towards the Swiss Bliss. I still have a good stash of Californian white fluff liquid that is just the beez neez but i am curious to try something different.
The ones I had recently weren't really visual but it felt pretty clean so I think it suffered from some degradation. When I have had the peace ones in the past they have been awesome with lots of visuals. I still ahave a couple that I'll be trying again in a week or two

I think i will go with the Swiss Bliss ones then. They get big wraps for being clean and visual which is what i am after. There seems to be so much quality LSD available at the moment. Good times.

Anybody else been getting the geometrics? White background with a red design. Been getting them in Perth lately, probably estimate around the 80ug mark

Anybody else been getting the geometrics? White background with a red design. Been getting them in Perth lately, probably estimate around the 80ug mark
80ug sounds pretty weak. In saying that, it's pretty much impossible to guess how much is layer on a tab as you dont know purity or how it's stored etc.

The Swiss Bliss tabs i am getting are Sacred Geometry print layed at 150ug from 99.5% purity crystal. Lab tested by Energy control at 146ug. Part of the print is red but no way could these be mistaken for 80ug from what i have read. They have been known to melt people. I am looking forward to them.

12744458_10208625508381004_3130354873238024146_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]More tabs I have, not so locally sourced though, haven't had the pleasure of trying these sunshine, will be tonight, suspected to be good, lots of good Lucy getting around !

Last edited:
12744458_10208625508381004_3130354873238024146_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]More tabs I have, not so locally sourced though, haven't had the pleasure of trying these sunshine, will be tonight, suspected to be good, lots of good Lucy getting around !
Are they the 300ug Orange Sunshine tabs? They are meant to be good but not the cleanest acid. I agree there is no shortage of good lucy around these days...its been flowing for years to be honest.

No not the 300ug orange sunshine,have seen them though, the ones with the sun shine on the water,these are from what I remember 100-150ug though :)

I can report that the 150ug Sacred Geometry Swiss Bliss blotters are amazing. Probably the finest lsd ive ever had and ive had hundreds of trips. So clean, strong and visual. Just amazing. Seek them out.

Nice have to locate me some, currently on old alex greys, all body load, no real visuals *yet* there 2 years old though, give it a few hours then ill drop the sunshine haha

I can report that the 150ug Sacred Geometry Swiss Bliss blotters are amazing. Probably the finest lsd ive ever had and ive had hundreds of trips. So clean, strong and visual. Just amazing. Seek them out.

Cheerful the feedback might try and find some. I took two peaceful tabs on Saturday night and about an hour later I had another tab thayhad some bluish/grey squiggly lines (almost as tho it was part of a map?) and was fuckin bent right out of my head. Went I to The city for white night (Melb) and was cometely fuckin rocked. I have never been tripping balls like that in public. It reminded me how much I love acid

Cheerful the feedback might try and find some. I took two peaceful tabs on Saturday night and about an hour later I had another tab thayhad some bluish/grey squiggly lines (almost as tho it was part of a map?) and was fuckin bent right out of my head. Went I to The city for white night (Melb) and was cometely fuckin rocked. I have never been tripping balls like that in public. It reminded me how much I love acid
Acid is definitely my favourite drug. I was going to buy those peaceful tabs but after reading reviews of the Saced Geometry Swiss Bliss tabs i went with them. I was so impressed i bought more even though i already have a sizeable stash of high grade acid. I figured if its that bloody good i should grab it while its available. I highly recommend seeking some out. Its really special stuff.

Acid is definitely my favourite drug. I was going to buy those peaceful tabs but after reading reviews of the Saced Geometry Swiss Bliss tabs i went with them. I was so impressed i bought more even though i already have a sizeable stash of high grade acid. I figured if its that bloody good i should grab it while its available. I highly recommend seeking some out. Its really special stuff.

Just out of interest, what is your storage method? I am not into LSD so don't know if there are new tricks these days besides the freezer method.

Just out of interest, what is your storage method? I am not into LSD so don't know if there are new tricks these days besides the freezer method.
Tabs i just keep in foil in a book in a cool cupboard in the house. My liquid i just keep in the freezer. Nothing too complex. The liquid i have had for over 3 years and its still fantastic.

Yeah fridge for long term storage vac sealed, otherwise dark cool spot, acid is also my fav substance, dropped 600ug couple of nights ago outside, under the stars on a air bed, Geomerty blotter is something ill have to seek out, i also love acid/lysergamides,:) on another note still got a bunch of AL LAD witch i think is becoming harder to obtain, wish i saved my LSZ 8)

Yeah fridge for long term storage vac sealed, otherwise dark cool spot, acid is also my fav substance, dropped 600ug couple of nights ago outside, under the stars on a air bed, Geomerty blotter is something ill have to seek out, i also love acid/lysergamides,:) on another note still got a bunch of AL LAD witch i think is becoming harder to obtain, wish i saved my LSZ 8)

Fuck!! 600ug is a lot. I've done it a couple of times and I was majority fucked (in a good way) I saw some crazy shit. The other night estimate I was on at least 350-400 and that fucked me hard as I was in public but again,in a good way

I had 600ug of Swiss Bliss last night. Came home pissed and before i knew it i had eaten 4 tabs. Was an intense trip but always manageable. I had to just sit there and take in the visuals for a few hours as they were beyond hectic. Good times. Feel great today.

yeah, tree's were breathing, wavey heavy bodyload, had neon christmas lights,stars going bright neon colored, intence closed eyed sprirl neon colorful pattens and pictures,the tabs say on the back 100ug, just layed in one spot on air bed, sipping vodka, till sunrise, when it wore off took 1 clonazapam, and few 3mg melation, seraqual 50mg went to sleep fine, eyeball tabs are great, considering getting everything i come across lab tested and posting results for everyone, in public fuck that haha, i need to relax with eyes closed, public be intence situation for me at the estimated dosage you stated man...

Hi everyone,
I'm a first time acid taker and I'm planning on dropping half a tab in a park with two friends. The tabs they have have hearts on them. I've never tried hallucinogenics before in any form and I'm excited yet abrehensive as I know the risks and benefits associated.
I'm hoping someone's had the hearts that have been around Byron and sydney the last few months so I can know how strong they are and feel more at ease about my first time- seeing as it can last up too 12 hours.
I've very grateful for these forums and thank you all in advance for any advice or info.

Last edited: