• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

has anyone seen or tried these trips apparently they are perth sourced I have a pic with 15 of them its not my picture there is 3 lots of mushrooms 1 tall and 2 small but one slightly taller than the other small one the caps are red with white spots also on the sheet of 15 I can make out half of another lot of the same 3 mushrooms(1 tall 2 small) I will try my best tomorrow to get a picture I DO NOT want 25i again I had it and looped the fuck out could not stop crying no matter what!!same with my mate but he looped out kinda dif. but yeah any info would be great as we may be getting them tomorrow or then next day. we plan on taking them not Friday but sataday as we are on the meth tonight and hate coming down while tripping :) PLUR

EDIT I just watched a doco and it showed me the same mushroom on there and said they are called the flyagruric (not sure if that's how you spell it but that's how it sounds) kind...thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies ppl-

yeah mate they amazing, clean, some of the best tabs i've ever done, I stocked up on them while I could haha.

The laid date on yours was last year..any chance you've you come across them with a more recent laid date? Were they sort of firmer cardboard like tabs? And a little bigger than the standard 1/4x1/4?

Sorry for all the questions,

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi all,

First time poster here :)

Has anyone heard of any mighty mouse prints going around Melbourne?

Also,

Thanks for the replies ppl-

The laid date on yours was last year..any chance you've you come across them with a more recent laid date? Were they sort of firmer cardboard like tabs? And a little bigger than the standard 1/4x1/4?

Sorry for all the questions,

Cheers

Got these guys and tried one within a week of the laid date. Definitely a firm, card-like material. NFI in regards to size though, I've not seen many others before.

158077n.png
2uotj43.jpg

These are my first tabs, so i can't comment on how good they are/if it's real LSD, but the few previous pages suggest they are pretty heavily.
That being said, i believe they are the real deal. The trip I had was very similar to what i experience in a shroom trip.

Hi all,

First time poster here :)

Has anyone heard of any mighty mouse prints going around Melbourne?

Also,

Got these guys and tried one within a week of the laid date. Definitely a firm, card-like material. NFI in regards to size though, I've not seen many others before.

158077n.png
2uotj43.jpg

These are my first tabs, so i can't comment on how good they are/if it's real LSD, but the few previous pages suggest they are pretty heavily.
That being said, i believe they are the real deal. The trip I had was very similar to what i experience in a shroom trip.

Haven't heard of any recent mighty mouse tabs unfortunately.
As for the tabs in the pic I'd say they are close to the printed dosage.
Can people please stop sharing these tabs. This feed is bloody full of info and requests regarding these tabs. It's getting ridiculous.

I just moved a bunch of posts of LSD discussion to here; just a reminder that this thread is intended for "what's going around" (as in blotter tabs, microdots etc) and too much off-topic discussion makes this information harder to navigate through when people are trying to ascertain the relative strength/reliabilty of particular batches of acid. Thanks folks, happy tripping :D

Those peace tabs are nice cid , and hopefully will be around for long time . Recently the type of paper was changed , but the print remains the same . It comes in varying dosages , with the stronger tabs being larger - so I guess they use the same solution for different doses , and calculate the dosages by the paper size . [ but I have only seen the 150 ug and 225 ug tabs , so unable to comment on the 100 ug tabs ... ]

Hi all - very occasional poster putting up some info on a new tab personally sourced from DNM.

Design: unique blotter design of 'wavy' NSW flag
Strength: advertised as 120ug tabs
Physical description: standard LSD blotter size, texture and appearance

http://imgur.com/6QvOFIi

Has anyone had any experience with these?
I'm intending to do a test drop of 1 tab early next week and will report back

Considered giving them a run with Ehrlich's reagent test, just to be sure they're LSD/indole? 1 tab shouldn't pose any issues if you've got at least some experience under your belt and they turn out to be something undesired, but really testing would be ideal given they seem to be a fairly unique design.

Good call Trozzle - I've taken a number of 1-2 tab LSD trips so know what I expect to be enjoying, but given the untested nature of these, a preliminary screening test would be good.

I've had a look online and Eztests seem to be available (as per http://ez-test.com.au/stockists/ ) - via a Tabacconist in Sydney or at SpyCity online (or in person down Wollongong way). Would the Ehrlich's test be sufficient, or should I also have a follow up Marquis test for LSD adulterants?

Alternatively any other testing advice out there?

Good call Trozzle - I've taken a number of 1-2 tab LSD trips so know what I expect to be enjoying, but given the untested nature of these, a preliminary screening test would be good.

I've had a look online and Eztests seem to be available (as per http://ez-test.com.au/stockists/ ) - via a Tabacconist in Sydney or at SpyCity online (or in person down Wollongong way). Would the Ehrlich's test be sufficient, or should I also have a follow up Marquis test for LSD adulterants?

Alternatively any other testing advice out there?
Using a Marquis or any other of the reagents from the series wouldn't be necessary. I don't think any adulterant that can be picked up with Marquis, mandelin etc would be harmful or even effective

Ehrlich's should be sufficient. Would be pretty unlikely to be adultered with anything the other tests will reacts to given the limited space available on a tab to lay the dose (NBOMes are really the only thing potent enough to fit on a tab; DOx would need a larger tab given the dosage is usually 2.5mg).

If you're planning to swallow the tabs, I'd say the requirement of reagent testing isn't ABSOLUTELY necessary given the lack of oral bioavailability for the NBOMes; however if you plan to dose sublingually/buccally even for LSD, it's your call :) worst case scenario is you cop an undesired NBOMe trip, and presuming you've only dosed 1 tab, you shouldn't be at any real risk.

Ehrlich's should be sufficient. Would be pretty unlikely to be adultered with anything the other tests will reacts to given the limited space available on a tab to lay the dose

Indeed. The single candidate, 5-meo-amt, has become extremely rare following having been scheduled in the US.

worst case scenario is you cop an undesired NBOMe trip, and presuming you've only dosed 1 tab, you shouldn't be at any real risk.

I'd start with 1/2. Some of these nbome tabs have turned up with ridiculously high or inconsistent dosages.

ebola

Thanks for the advice Admin and Mods to this Thread - I'll be testing with Ehrlich's on Monday and will post results

A friend gave me a sugar cube sourced from the byron bay area, told me they are pure and strong, but as we know alot of people talk up their stuff. I haven't tripped in along time (since I had some sumo's I think) so I was thinking of having a 1/3 and seeing what that feels like and then moving up to the remaining 2/3's if (and when) I feel like it.

NSWGreat 120ug tab - Wavy NSW flag design

I've run these new tabs through a Ehrlich's reagent test...

Hi all - very occasional poster putting up some info on a new tab personally sourced from DNM.

Design: unique blotter design of 'wavy' NSW flag
Obverse of tab: NSW Great - 120ug >90% pure
Strength: advertised as 120ug tabs
Physical description: standard LSD blotter size, texture and appearance

http://imgur.com/6QvOFIi

Has anyone had any experience with these?
I'm intending to do a test drop of 1 tab early next week and will report back

The result was positive for LSD / Indole. The linked image was taken after 3 min testing half a tab

http://imgur.com/huaVY8d

Trip Report:
Dosage - 1.5 tabs, held under tongue for 20 mins then swallowed. No taste or bitterness
Setting - Sydney Botanical Gardens, early morning to mid afternoon. cool day plenty of clouds
Set - Had a moderate headache at time of dropping - protip: headaches and LSD don't mix well
Comeup - Fast, was feeling the onset within 15 minutes. felt body load at 30 mins so went for a walk around the harbour wall - helped a lot
Peak - Plenty of visuals: clouds morphing, fractals, tracers, approached ego death (but pulled out, still learning LSD) good quality trip given dosage
Trip duration - all up, about 10 hours, standard LSD peak of about 3 hours with diminishing peaks

Summary - Good LSD, moderate strength tab, enjoyable trip

Last edited:
Great to hear mate! Looks like you've landed yourself the goods :) thanks for posting results for future reference too :)

A friend gave me a sugar cube sourced from the byron bay area, told me they are pure and strong, but as we know alot of people talk up their stuff. I haven't tripped in along time (since I had some sumo's I think) so I was thinking of having a 1/3 and seeing what that feels like and then moving up to the remaining 2/3's if (and when) I feel like it.

Definitely start with half. I have had some absolutely BONKERS liquid over the last year or so. More so than usual.

Anyone had these from the sydney area, looks like a shiva?
Wr1eaKy.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone had any of those lightening bolts in Perth lately? Red backdrop, yellow lightening bolt? I had some like a year ago but unsure if they are still the same ones?

I had some AMAZInG Daffy Ducks 2 weekends ago at Psyfari(though sourced elsewhere). Ive taken a lot of acid and these were the best ive had said to be 200ug each but I don't always believe that shit. I had 1 1/2 and thats the lowest amount ive ever taken and probably one of the strongest trips. Admittedly I was on MDMA/MDA and Ketamine at times as well and I also had a tolerance as I had 2CB and 4acoDMT the night before(I was at a festival!) but it was an incredibly clean and visual trip. I would love to try 3-4 at home! Definitely a winner! Ill edit and add a pic but ive only gone 1 1/2 left. P.SI saw liquid acid for the first time ever in Australia. I don't know if id trust it but is it all that common? Still never seen Geltabs for microdots yet. Only ever seen tabs.

EDIT: Sorry guys my phone is being a dick and I cant figure out how to upload a picture :(

Last edited: