• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

Anyone tried Blue Ohm's? As mentioned previously, blue symbol creamy colour paper.

Anyone tried Blue Ohm's? As mentioned previously, blue symbol creamy colour paper.

I heard something about blue tabs that were pretty good.

Well I finally worked up the balls to try that Big Friendly Giant tab I was given way back almost a year ago. Suspected NBOMe, looked like a home lay, although 6x6mm boards.

Exactly as advertised by the guy who gave it to me. Roughly 200ugs of LSD, and fantastic LSD at that :)

Molecules are pretty good also, maybe like 100ugs give or take. 2 is dandy.

Hey guys, picked up a few of the "brains" today. They are perforated, 5x5 etc etc. I'm reading conflicting reports of the contents of the tabs. A search revealed that people have been saying they are LSD, one person says LSA, a few others saying they are bitter (nBoMe) But some people also say their tabs were of one cartoon brain per square. These are different, the brains spread out over a few of the squares. Anyone had experience with these? Thanks a lot =D

2z8ue6g.jpg

25i sold as acid.

I had a few tabs sold to me as acid a few weeks back. They kind of looked like the mexican skulls ones I've seen in this thread, however there wasn't much detail on the tabs I had to tell from them. They were small, perforated with similar looking colours to the mexican skulls.

They were from Sydney.

They were 25i I think. They were bitter. The first time I dropped one, started coming up after about 45mins, mild to start with. Had troughs and peaks of feeling normal and a bit all-over-the-place/confused. Lots of laughing & I got slight numbness around the lips and fingers, not for long though. Laughed my ass off even more, mild hallucinations, energy fields, trails etc. My wife and I found it very sexual, touch sensation was amazing. It seemed like we ended up just having sex the whole time with short breaks of confusion in between. The sex was one of the most intense, but hilarious/joyous/amazing/beautiful experiences I've ever had, it felt like we were literally one cosmic entity.

Second time I dropped it was more internal & meditative. Also did some nitrous with it and disappear into the universe of a bit. Did a lot of thinking and arriving at universal consciousness and the usual revelations etc.

Both times ended with mild stomach cramps for both me and my wife.

We aren't going to try 25i again. We are really keen to get some real LSD back into our lives after over 10 years of not having any, but we're not having any luck in Sydney! :(

Ok guys, heard alot of RC's going around, I have not indulged in a long while, but want to get some good LSD, is it likely I would get some RC's or has it been exaggerated.

Have not got on the lucy in ages, and shes calling me, but I dont want a RC :(

Are there any good confirmed print circulating atm?

Hi guys.. Picked up some paper this evening, just wondering if anyone has any information on the print. Had a bit of a read through the thread, don't think anyone has mentioned these yet but I could have missed something so apologises in advance if I have. :)

The print is a yellow cartoon-ish rocket with a red tip and three fins on the base on white blotters. The number 25 is printed inside the red, and it appears to have a few bubbles or something around the rocket. One rocket takes up four blotters..

Any information would be great. I was told they're good, and they're from a reliable source but I was not told what they are.. but better safe than sorry. :)

Last edited:
good heads up man! Also look out for oversized pure pink ones, they are 25 something. I didn't have them but a close friend did. He was drunk and stupid at the time and sick for about 18 hours. I'm not a tab man these days but I just wanted to say

That sounds more like a DO* than 25*, mainly because of the duration (although it could have been caused by the drinking and not the tabs). I stay away from tabs if I'm looking for LSD.

so i take no has seen those tabs around that i posted.....................cheers

Hey guys, picked up a few of the "brains" today. They are perforated, 5x5 etc etc. I'm reading conflicting reports of the contents of the tabs. A search revealed that people have been saying they are LSD, one person says LSA, a few others saying they are bitter (nBoMe) But some people also say their tabs were of one cartoon brain per square. These are different, the brains spread out over a few of the squares. Anyone had experience with these? Thanks a lot =D

2z8ue6g.jpg

Hello!

I have personally taken these tabs (both batches), can confirm they are not Nbome as they were tasteless tabs that didn't numb the mouth.
The first batch were weak, from my experience akin to around 60ug of lsd. The second batch were much stronger, around the 100 mark (i double dropped them)

Have fun!

Sorry, i can't tell you what those tabs are, but i see in the picture you've got some space invaders.

Are they any good? been offered them, don't know if they are legit or not

Seen a few of space invaders around pretty sure they are LSD but I did not eat them so can't be to sure but I didn't hear anything back about them being bromines

Does anyone have solid information on the space invaders currently around? Don't know whether to buy them for a rainy day because I used my last lucy stashaway.

Anyone tried the Hindu Ganesh tabs?

Trying a third of one tonight along with a sumo tab I've been holding on to for a few months now. Lets see how this goes

Thought I'd give an update on this. Took 1 sumo and a third of a ganesh, tripped quite nicely. Mate who was only on the Ganesh tabs had an awesome time too, defs a decent dose of acid.

Last edited:
Anyone tried the Hindu Ganesh tabs?

Trying a third of one tonight along with a sumo tab I've been holding on to for a few months now. Lets see how this goes

I think I heard really good things about those.

I was lucky enough to come across some Yin-Yang Dolphins which can be seen in the Euro thread. Not the strongest, but really nice tabs none the less.

Is there any information on the 'molecule' paper in Sydney??
Tried looking for comments but could not find any :p

Maybe these are what you are talking about?

aPrUVxr.png

I am in Melbourne though. I'm confident they were LSD. A bit weak, I double-dropped both times I used them.