• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

fuck I dont know, we only picked up a dozen when me n the boys were on the piss one night n spontaneously decided to go 4WDing/camping.. I dont take/keep photos of drugs on my phone for obvious reasons... you should know gullsy, theyre from up your way

yeah they were perforated, I dont think Ive ever seen tabs that havnt been... theyre the only alex greys I've come across in WA and I was told they were a recent batch but dont take my word for it.. either way, I highly recommend them if you come across them over here

now I think about it, I've seen a alex grey print somewhere in this thread that looked identical

fuck I dont know, we only picked up a dozen when me n the boys were on the piss one night n spontaneously decided to go 4WDing/camping.. I dont take/keep photos of drugs on my phone for obvious reasons... you should know gullsy, theyre from up your way

yeah they were perforated, I dont think Ive ever seen tabs that havnt been... theyre the only alex greys I've come across in WA and I was told they were a recent batch but dont take my word for it.. either way, I highly recommend them if you come across them over here

now I think about it, I've seen a alex grey print somewhere in this thread that looked identical

All good bro, just asking for my own curiosity didn't mean to sound like I was being demanding or criticising your report of good tabs :)

There's occasionally good batches of Alex Grey of all kinds about, but I hear whispers of private batches laid at insane potency for street standards. I also vaguely remember some sort of consistent unperfed Alex Grey art blotter that's apparently very good also, that one's a bit hazy though.

^^ youre alright man, you didnt come across as demanding at all...

it's just I was that pissed when we decided to get em' that I cant really remember much of what they looked like (as I said, we only got 12) but they are the only alex greys I've heard of this year, if not longer, goin around WA so Im sure all the punters over here that have had em' offered to them recently would be gettin the same deal...

and now you mention it, they were unusually potent blotter.. when I have an LSD trip (the last being simpsons/kois wayyy back), I always have atleast 2/3 tabs to get on the level I wanna be on but I only had one this time (my mate shouted me) and it nearly felt like 2 koi tabs :? veryyy 'clean' aswell.. no acid gut, nothing

just had some 'mary poppin' tabs, WA, im on break for awhile, mates tested. From all reports ( 2 mates) some very nice clean acid. Very similar to the sumos, coming from same places, mate said he had a better trip on this than hes had on a sumo.

Now for the interesting, got some personal stash acid from over South Africa, ill get a photo of the print if i can, and some acid ive been told is a solid 150mic blotter from melbourne, reliable source, get a photo of that too.

Trying to save some acid for 6 months time after a fucking mri. Time to get healthy

DvpoawW.jpg

Any info?

ASAP please :)
From NSW

Hey guys, anyone come accross these tabs before? We were sold them as "sun and moons" or "hoffmans". The print is hoffman riding a bike with the sun on one side and the moon on the other. Mountain in the background and green background. The texture is kinda of smooth snd shiny. Not like your regular cardboardy sort of tabs. They aren't bitter. Thanks guys :)
pUMUpZm.jpg

These tabs are Hoffman Bicycles and are extremely clean. They are advertised at around 110 microgram which I think is very accurate considering most of the time it's completely bullshit.

Before these tabs I hadn't ever taken more than 2 1/2 - 3 at once but with these I would be happy to take 8.

2 weeks back I dosed 4 1/2 with my girlfriend and she had 3 1/2. The come up was quite intense and had produced some of the most beautiful LSD visuals I have ever seen. I would consider myself pretty experienced with LSD and I have had other chemicals before, advertised as LSD ofcourse and if I was going to choose one then this would be the "real" LSD.

Onset was about 40-50 minutes and then about a 2-3 hour journey to the peak. I would say the visual aspect changes about mid way through the trip and you become sort of "in" the trip rather than looking at it, hope someone knows what I mean when I say that. I found it amazing that I was able to think very clearly in my head whilst the visual aspect of things was going nuts.. that is where I get the "clean" from when I say its clean LSD.

As soon as I started to come up I started pumping through some N20 Chargers, but wasn't getting the effect I desired.. 2 hours later, after the initial rush I sat down and had 1 nang(N20 charger) and everything changed completely.. On the onset I was pumping 5-6 into me in a row and still only getting measly effects, those that you would expect when doing them sober. Now that the acid had peaked and I was "in" the trip, these things were like pure hippy crack.. I was say to myself OK i'm going to go through as many as I can, and I'd get through about 3-4 and be sitting there for 3 minutes thinking about the most beautiful thoughts, those that words cannot describe, I would then snap back n still be holding the whipper and just be like holly fuck that was amazing.

I would definitely recommend trying these if you can get your hands on, I believe they are a euro print and are imported through silk road.

Do not just take one and decide that it is weak acid and pass it off.. as soon as you hit 3+ tabs it turns into the most beautiful experience ever.

I have already planned my next trip which will be tomorrow and am going to convince my mate that these are the bomb(he only had one before). N20 is a must for me in the mid trip as their is just nothing else like it, except ketamine, but I am over the after effects of a high dose.

Apologies for terrible English here I wrote this in about 1 minute about to go out.

Happy trippin!

I'd rather have weak acid that I can accurately dose over some crap RC.

As I said, I know they are around 110 Micro gram, hence why I said 3-4 is needed for fully blown tripping. Money isn't an issue to me when it comes to acid as long as I know I've got the goods. I'd rather take 4-5 of these knowing what i'm signing up for rather than some random crap dealer derp has sold me off the street.

If they are indeed 110 microgram then 500 is an excellent dose for me. I'd compare 4 1/2 to 3 very strong tabs. I highly doubt there is any tabs over the 200 range floating around.. 4 hoffmans is the most fucked i've ever been and I've tripled rubber ducks/3rd eye skulls/fear and loathings ..

Though I would say one of the strongest I have had is the mad hatters that were floating around Perth about a year back. I had half a tab for my girlfriends first trip and we were both fried. I always benchmark my acid with a certain visual I get.

If you've got the money, theirs no such thing as weak acid, only X amount of LSD vs dirty research chem.

As I said, I know they are around 110 Micro gram, hence why I said 3-4 is needed for fully blown tripping. Money isn't an issue to me when it comes to acid as long as I know I've got the goods. I'd rather take 4-5 of these knowing what i'm signing up for rather than some random crap dealer derp has sold me off the street.

If they are indeed 110 microgram then 500 is an excellent dose for me. I'd compare 4 1/2 to 3 very strong tabs. I highly doubt there is any tabs over the 200 range floating around.. 4 hoffmans is the most fucked i've ever been and I've tripled rubber ducks/3rd eye skulls/fear and loathings ..

Though I would say one of the strongest I have had is the mad hatters that were floating around Perth about a year back. I had half a tab for my girlfriends first trip and we were both fried. I always benchmark my acid with a certain visual I get.

If you've got the money, theirs no such thing as weak acid, only X amount of LSD vs dirty research chem.

you my friend are on the money.. most 'decent' tabs are layed at ~100ug which in most trippers eyes, should be considered a half decent tab.. but yeah, IMO, you're right.. 2-4 are needed for a proper LSD trip...

fuck takin half the shit thats goin around which in NbomE or a DOx or otherwise....

Got two Cosmic Elves, identical to the ones going like 3 - 6 months ago. Not sure if they're a new batch or just left overs of the old ones.

You do realise that paper can be purchased from eBay and layed by anyone with anything at most any dose? Just cause Hoffman print don't mean euro import.

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has any info on these strange rc tabs I acquired approximately a year ago.
They had the print of a Duracell battery with the word Delysid in the place of Duracell and the words Lysergic acid diethylamide underneath in the same font but much smaller.

As soon as the effects kicked in we were sure it wasn't LSD. The effect felt incredibly mild and mechanical and sometimes there were parts of almost soberness. In an attempt to get past the mildness we tried titrating the dose upwards, but that didn't add to much extra effects.

Has anyone else seen these around the Perth area? I would greatly appreciate any info.

Also why do you have an email address as your handle?
That can seem very sus to most folk on here.

Obviously it's easier to get all of the dealers on Bluelight to offer their wares to him of course. How else do you expect to do it?

For some reason I always think my (poor) jokes need a disclaimer, stating that I am not serious.

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has any info on these strange rc tabs I acquired approximately a year ago.
They had the print of a Duracell battery with the word Delysid in the place of Duracell and the words Lysergic acid diethylamide underneath in the same font but much smaller.

As soon as the effects kicked in we were sure it wasn't LSD. The effect felt incredibly mild and mechanical and sometimes there were parts of almost soberness. In an attempt to get past the mildness we tried titrating the dose upwards, but that didn't add to much extra effects.

Has anyone else seen these around the Perth area? I would greatly appreciate any info.

Pretty sure these were DOx.

Oldreds, I have heard very good things about those tabs haven't tried. Hoping that the Alex Greys that Pisspotnrock mentioned are the same batch as what I've got.

Oldreds, I have heard very good things about those tabs haven't tried. Hoping that the Alex Greys that Pisspotnrock mentioned are the same batch as what I've got.

Same here. Apparently very strong. Haven't personally had em but I remember the shivas and Ganeshs from 3 years back out the same time as the lotus flowers maybe a bit after.
Fuck haven't had acid in quite a while. Last lot I got were the cosmic elfs but the dude I got them from hadn't stored them
Properly and the didnt work. Doesn't that piss you off.

Pretty sure these were DOx.

Thanks TangerinO. I had a feeling they were DOx as later when we examined them more closely we discovered the blotter to be double layered. Any idea which DOx fits this effects profile? The trip did not last any longer than 10 hours all up, and felt way too mild to be similar to my last DOB trip. Even when we double dropped and added more as the night went on.
Thanks for your reply.

Thanks TangerinO. I had a feeling they were DOx as later when we examined them more closely we discovered the blotter to be double layered. Any idea which DOx fits this effects profile? The trip did not last any longer than 10 hours all up, and felt way too mild to be similar to my last DOB trip. Even when we double dropped and added more as the night went on.
Thanks for your reply.

I have zero experience with DOx compounds sorry :(