• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

I thought I read something on here on molecules a while back? Might be mistaken tho. Havent had them.

I got some molecules for a few months about a month ago now and they were nicely dosed papers. Recently I think there's another batch weaker or maybe just degraded paper in general.

Hey guys, anyone come accross these tabs before? We were sold them as "sun and moons" or "hoffmans". The print is hoffman riding a bike with the sun on one side and the moon on the other. Mountain in the background and green background. The texture is kinda of smooth snd shiny. Not like your regular cardboardy sort of tabs. They aren't bitter. Thanks guys :)
pUMUpZm.jpg

Hey guys, anyone come accross these tabs before? We were sold them as "sun and moons" or "hoffmans". The print is hoffman riding a bike with the sun on one side and the moon on the other. Mountain in the background and green background. The texture is kinda of smooth snd shiny. Not like your regular cardboardy sort of tabs. They aren't bitter. Thanks guys :)
pUMUpZm.jpg
Are they larger than normal tabs?

A mate has some Mario tabs that aren't LSD, believed to be 2c or dragonfly. Does anyone know much about these? I'm interested to try dragonfly as a one off experience.

I thought I read something on here on molecules a while back? Might be mistaken tho. Havent had them.

Yeah that looks like the molecules that were going around. They were pretty good.

Those Hoffmanns are a very common Euro print. There's a couple of different kinds, last I heard they had Hoffmann's with stars on the bottom of the print were legit. Never consumed them personally but I've not heard of any particularly powerfully laid Hoffmann's in a long time.

^I haven't had Purple Ohms in about 5 years, but they were always the good shit
Fuck yeah. I was so excited when i found out this guy had them. I started out with one, which was pretty sweet. I had 3 last time. Fucking punk reckons he can over-charge though, coz they are good.

Fuck yeah. I was so excited when i found out this guy had them. I started out with one, which was pretty sweet. I had 3 last time. Fucking punk reckons he can over-charge though, coz they are good.

Yeah everyone will be overcharging. I was charged up the arse for those aforementioned dolphins. A scarce market is a pricey market :(

Purple ohms have been around or used as a print for longer than I have been tripping, they were some of the first trips we got back in the early 90's along with robots, strawberries and smiley faces.

Purple ohms have been around or used as a print for longer than I have been tripping, they were some of the first trips we got back in the early 90's along with robots, strawberries and smiley faces.
ikr, it was the first acid i had when i was a kiddo.

Last edited by a moderator:
the alex greys floating around WA are a very nice dose of LSD :D highly recommend them considering the absolute shit that seems to be circulating everywhere at the moment..

the alex greys floating around WA are a very nice dose of LSD :D highly recommend them considering the absolute shit that seems to be circulating everywhere at the moment..

Cosmic Elves still? Twins (purple, pinkish red)? Perfed? Unperfed?