• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

if they have been stored correctly then probably yes. if they have been stored poorly then probably not.. good luck!

Hey all, first time posting here! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Came across these today... a bit skeptical :(

No name

Pinkish on the back and has a broken black outline on the edges... Read on this thread that it's not a good sign!

NSW Sydney

image1363442034118753.jpg

$1 coin used.

Mate has had them and said they were amazing, the print is also quite nice but I suspect RC. Anyone seen these?

Cheers!

Dude I literally would not eat that if YOU paid ME.

Is that a $1 or $2? If a dollar they look awfully big for a standard lsd trip. Dodgy print isn't really a concern as many layers are ofetn backyard jobs. I'd be more concerned these days with professional looking tabs that are sourced from venders.

I'd like to retract make previous statement about the smileys/skull and crossbones. I hadn't had LSD since a Felix last year wasn't use to low dose LSD. Had 1 and a half last night after an extremely experienced friend had 2 and reported they were definitely LSD. I received a slight mindfuck for the first 3 hours of effects then smoked 2 cones off hash upon peak and drifted off into lala land. Beautiful visuals, the effect of looking through a fish eye lens and the lovely euphoria and realisation LSD gives you were all present. Dropped at 5pm and was more or less back to baseline by 3am. Was a spectacular trip and I'm slightly confused as it did have a slight bitter taste. Possibly the ink?

I'd like to retract make previous statement about the smileys/skull and crossbones. I hadn't had LSD since a Felix last year wasn't use to low dose LSD. Had 1 and a half last night after an extremely experienced friend had 2 and reported they were definitely LSD. I received a slight mindfuck for the first 3 hours of effects then smoked 2 cones off hash upon peak and drifted off into lala land. Beautiful visuals, the effect of looking through a fish eye lens and the lovely euphoria and realisation LSD gives you were all present. Dropped at 5pm and was more or less back to baseline by 3am. Was a spectacular trip and I'm slightly confused as it did have a slight bitter taste. Possibly the ink?

Probably the ink man. The old Alex Grey/Ganeshas were awesome LSD and yet tasted absolutely horrid. The first time I dropped them I was a little concerned.

Probably the ink man. The old Alex Grey/Ganeshas were awesome LSD and yet tasted absolutely horrid. The first time I dropped them I was a little concerned.

Excellent I bought a few of them and was near to flushing them. I'm glad I waited.

Had one of these a few days ago. Still the only ones i've tried till today and even nowadays they simply rock your fuckin' socks off %)
Fat_Freddy_s_Cat.jpg

Hey, first post. From the northern suburbs of Melbourne. I recently got what i am told is LSD but just wanted to post an image in the hopes that someone on here could Identify it. Never taken acid before but i am very keen to, how much should i take half a tab or a whole one?

4kyc94.jpg

2573dbm.jpg

(Double sided tab)

Last edited:
Didn't save them up! They should be around atm as far as i know.

Btw, for how long are properly stored LSD-blotters stable/active?

Depends how they're stored but potentially years. I've heard of methods that can last decades (Foil it, Bag it, book it, wrap the book in heaps of rubber bands, freeze it) but I don't if that's true.

Fat Freddy's in Aus? Sahweet.

My understanding was they are a well known European print. Mixed reviews but some confirmed batches that were very strong indeed.

Australia? Dunno tbh... I'm livin' elsewhere, sorry:(

But yes, they're very strong. Around 250 µg!

this is the Australian Drug Discussion - LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

try and only keep Australian tabs in this thread, make it a lot less confusing for the rest of us

Oh, sorry I just assumed because this is ADD.

EDIT: In other news I'm pretty sure I just sourced myself some tasty, tasty molecules. I might test a half tonight or tomorrow to confirm LSD, but will probably wait until Easter :)

Good times :) I'll try put a picture up.

Last edited:
A contact of mine says he is able to source Alex Grey Cosmic Elves. I indulged in these tabs early January this year, and am aware that if legit, then these are the goods.

Thing is, I haven't heard anything about these tabs since then, and am skeptical of someone having the same tabs that were circulating a few months ago.

Has anyone else (Sydney Area) come across the Cosmic Elves recently? (Within the past few weeks) And if so can anyone confirm if they are LSD? (And if possible, the same as the Alex Grey's previously circulating)

Cheers all

Molecules looks awesome :) Brown backed like the old Cosmic Elves, picture fills 25 hits.

Last edited:
6fm78m.jpg

Had 2 of these Sumos last night and they fucking wrecked the shit out of me, definitely lsd, definitely strong, laughed the hardest I have in my life, awesome night. Get these.

Hey tang let us know how them molecules go.

There are still cosmic Elfs going around saw a small sheet 2 days ago, they be goods.