Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased two of the Stewie Griffons with a purple background and was quite alarmed when the half of the tab i cut off and threw in my mouth tasted bitter. The taste was nothing overwhelming but i could definitely taste something other than just blotter paper. There were very similiar feelings to the other times ive taken LSD, although with a few added qualities such as an extremely 'amphetamine' like state. I was tripping and laughing at things but the whole time i was wide awake to everything, every little noise i could hear and i'd jump at. Usually when i've taken acid I've been very spacey and sit staring at things pondering in my own head.

My friends take a lot of acid and their opinion on the Stewie Griffons were the same as a lot of other people's opinions stating theyre a lot like the mickey mouses. My question is, is this LSD or is this some DO* compound. The half was consumed at 5.50pm and didn't fully die down til around 2.30am although a half of a pinger was consumed at about 11.30pm which may have potentiated it. I can understand that each trip can be different and feel different, but isn't a bitter tasting tab usually the alarm for a DO* compound? I recieved little to no open eye visuals on the half a tab apart from my eyes playing tricks on me, random people's faces looking like people i know. It all just seemed very psychotic. Like on the third day with no sleep of an amphet binge. Seriously reminded me exactly like that, it was enjoyable but it was definitely no getafix or garfield.

My history with acid is as follows:
First time: 1 Che Guevara (was far too intense)
Second time: half of a garfield (was just right)
Third time: Half of a Getafix (was even better than the half a garfield)
Fourth/Fifth times: quarter of a getafix each time spaced about a week apart as a little personal experiment on low dose LSD (was great)

Hard to say blacktusk

Could be a DO* batch laid on the stewie blotter paper

DO* is really REALLY bitter, almost impossible to keep on the tongue at times

Some LSD tabs have a noticeable taste from paper or ink

5.50pm-2.30am is short even for a very low dose of DO* which, other than not being able to sleep if you tried to, you would notice fuck all from.

LSD can give speedy effects depending on purity and dose, this is most noticeable at low doses like when you drop half an average tab.

I chewed 2 stewies on queens b'day long weekend with no complaints other than wishing i ate 4.

The ones i had weren't DO* but i can't vouch for yours

From your description i am going to say low dose LSD though

Had an awesome time last night off one pink panther, was seeing all sorts of shit and tripping balls. lol

^^ yeah not too bad i finally got around to testing the bad boys out last night.

very giggly and make's for an alive and colorful night..

Yeah one of em is more than enough. 2 floored me so hard thought i went insane lol

Donno how many mics put strong as fuk.

I also noticed they make you laugh a lot, they were a fucking blast. I was seeing colours everywhere. I don't have a lot of experience with tabs but I would reccomend these to anyone as just one gets you tripping pretty hard.

I also noticed they make you laugh a lot, they were a fucking blast. I was seeing colours everywhere. I don't have a lot of experience with tabs but I would reccomend these to anyone as just one gets you tripping pretty hard.

Most psychedelic drugs make u laugh alot man. Thats another reason why i luv em:) Glad u had fun mate.

They lasted a fair while too..
Can't exactly pin point how long I was peaking for but I was getting solid viuals and strong euphoria rushes for around a good 7 hours.

had 1.5 of the mickey tabs and wow never tripped like that before. i had only previously had single tabs and they were all absolutely nothing compared to this. for a while i thought everyone was out to get me and the first hour and a bit went for years, which was awesome, i never knew time was so bendable but it soon turned around into crazy clothes and crazy psytrance. best experience ever. have a few more saved up for a trip to my girlfriends new farm and i cant wait.

I am looking at picking up some panthers, very concerned that they be the genuine article and not some DO* shit To those of you that have tried the panthers does anything make you think they are anything but LSD and if i do get a DO* tab,

Last edited by a moderator:
the panthers (in sydney anyway) had no taste to them..
i would guess they were straight up LSD.. very clear headed, healthy feeling trip, and i got a real decent sleep shortly after my peak, unlike a DO* experience.

Pretty much exactly the same ^^ only no sleep for ages.

But that could have been due to weed extending the experience and I'm just a shit sleeper at the best of times, let alone after ingesting any drug that isn't a benzo or opiate.

I slept real well after the panthers, but I did smoke a fair bit of weed throughout the latter stages of the experience. Weed definately extended the effects and I was still tripping when I went to bed but sleep still wasn't an issue.

Yeah if u done heaps of LSD ull be able to tell the difference between the substances. DOx is very bitter and lasts for ages. Its nowhere as clean as LSD. Panthers are tasteless and nice n clean. Gonna drop some more hopefuly this or next weekend if im not busy.

Might be picking up some panthers soon. :) Still have a mickey left too. Might mix and match and fly to the moon for half of a day :)

Looks like I'll be getting some Stewie Griffin tabs very soon. Seems from most peoples reports that they should be decent. Really looking forward to the weekend so much more now

2sblx5l.jpg

new Hendrix blotters in Perth; haven't eaten personally yet but initial reports are good so far.

new Hendrix blotters in Perth; haven't eaten personally yet but initial reports are good so far.

Also haven't eaten personally.. but a friend of mine who had 1 didn't feel much of anything. I do remember hendrix tab's circulating Perth 3-4 months ago.. which from reports weren't too great.

Guess time will give a more accurate description. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.