Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will last years mate. As long as they are out of sunlight and in a cool dry place. Happy tripping:) Im thinking about to drop some more on Friday whopeeee hahaha

need to try some panthers by the looks of things..

the girl and myself had a bicycle anniversary hoffman each on saturday night.
unhappy to report they are weak as piss, didn't really do a great deal to us.

Had a really good trip off just 1 of the panthers.

Was not expecting it to be as strong as it was at all. <3

A mate bought us a bunch of sugar cubes for tomorrow night... likelihood they'll just be sugar?

Pink Panthers are in perth; seem to be at the same standard as those reported on over east.

Sydney, Friday night - had a single drop of black minty liquid. Really potent.. felt like 3 or 4 decent tabs.

A bit psychotic at times.. walking through Kings Cross.. That sucked haha but once we got back to my mates house it was quite beautiful. INTENSE visuals and mental headwarp haha. Good stugg

I recently came across a guy who is willing to sell me some acid, from a friend, this is the first time I have actually found someone with acid.

he describes the pattern as

"trippy psychedelic colours and patterns, purple, black, and white"

Any clue what these are? and if they are decent?

He also says that from his experience (which happens to be his first), he took two hits, and experienced everything that I have heard LSD being described as, including visual hallucinations, and intense time dilation, he stated that the hit did NOT taste bitter.

I am from Melbourne, Australia. He also mentions that apparently these came from South Australia, I don't know if this is bullshit or not.

^ haha! no one wanted them here so over the border they go to be flogged!

all the ones I have seen are easy to pick by the 'poor mans' blotter used.

Yeah apparently Adelaide is awash with DOx tabs. Be careful. Maybe wait til you happen across some other stuff.

Picked up these in SE QLD, was told that they are buddhas and pink hearts. Know nothing about either so any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

photo0011r.jpg

Picked up some red rocket blotter in Melb last week, said to be USA import

Red rocket pic on each tab with white background, 1/4' squares on medium thickness blotter paper

I am yet to sample as i have a tolerance from a recent LSD trip but friends speak highly of them

Had 2 drops of insanely strong silver liq last Thursday

For a liq pig like myself it really took me by the balls for what would normally be an average/below average dose

Other than the dodgy clear liq i got a few weeks back i'm fucking loving the current LSD quality/potency on this island :)

I recently came across a guy who is willing to sell me some acid, from a friend, this is the first time I have actually found someone with acid.

he describes the pattern as

"trippy psychedelic colours and patterns, purple, black, and white"

Any clue what these are? and if they are decent?

He also says that from his experience (which happens to be his first), he took two hits, and experienced everything that I have heard LSD being described as, including visual hallucinations, and intense time dilation, he stated that the hit did NOT taste bitter.

I am from Melbourne, Australia. He also mentions that apparently these came from South Australia, I don't know if this is bullshit or not.

Be very careful

Adelaide is so flooded with DO* they have been trying to export interstate for most of the year.

DO* layers that don't clearly mark tabs should be shot

The price of DOC and DOI is so cheap they can't see past the profit margin

Status
Not open for further replies.