Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well around 10 people took these with the same results.
The effects are as follows-

+1h - Shakes, sore back/spinal discomfort, more social and laughing alot.

+3h - Feeling sick and bloated, start seeing first OEVs as warping objects (like looking at something through bubbly glass).

+3.5 - Patterns are appearing on the walls, one suede textured wall is really tripping me out and i can't look at it for too long. Looks as though things are crawling beneath the paint on the ceiling. Intense CEVs, coloured outlines are being filled with flowing black streamers.

+4 - Seeing very fine trails of light everywhere. Flourescent coloured 'hairs' are appearing on objects. When typing on my touch screen phone it appears as though the buttons are suspended in liquid and moving/warping behind the glass screen (sort of like a fish tank)
By now I just want it to be over, but I'm told it wont end for a long time and this really freaks me out.

+10 - The last hours seemed to go EXTREMELY slow. All sense of time was lost. I had severe bloated gassy stomach discomfort. The visuals are settling down now but I still feel terrible. Headache, sick stomach, temperature.

+15 - Started seeing the las of the visuals. The flourescent hairs still remain and everything seems to be tinted fluro pink. Head is feeling very spaced out still.

+25 - Finally slept, even though I still felt sick in the stomach and could not find a comfortable positing. Oh and this is after a pill of stilnox, from which I felt no effect.

The feeling is very hard to describe, but the closest thing I can find to it is 5-meO-AMT.
I also had a metallic taste in my mouth the whole trip and felt like I needed to crap (passed ALOT of wind, but couldnt crap).

Ok, heres the picture of the bitter 5-meO AMT tabs i ate...

I also aquired some of those tabs in Darwin about late june, have a look at the picture below, looks very similar to me.. The effects also matched the discription you said above..

Long duration (Dosed at 10pm the friday night and visuals seised about 1am sunday morning) tasted very bitter and extremly strong visuals reminiscent of looking into a fish tank.. Melting is a good description.

Also heard a rumor about the tabs, i quote "was extracted from toad venom in a laboratory" but i take that with a grain of salt..

Rob.

my blotter1.jpg

the RED bottle...off the dial strength, no physical sides...daily dosing potential...what? cant possibly be gone already, can it?
Heard about a red bottle recently, got any other description for that? Going by a name? Taste/colour of the liquid? that sort of thing..
Were you given an indication of strength/dilution, apart from the consumption that is ;) I usually take ug numbers with a bit of speculation but I suspect you may have a better idea than most.

Well around 10 people took these with the same results.
The effects are as follows-

+1h - Shakes, sore back/spinal discomfort, more social and laughing alot.

+3h - Feeling sick and bloated, start seeing first OEVs as warping objects (like looking at something through bubbly glass).

+3.5 - Patterns are appearing on the walls, one suede textured wall is really tripping me out and i can't look at it for too long. Looks as though things are crawling beneath the paint on the ceiling. Intense CEVs, coloured outlines are being filled with flowing black streamers.

+4 - Seeing very fine trails of light everywhere. Flourescent coloured 'hairs' are appearing on objects. When typing on my touch screen phone it appears as though the buttons are suspended in liquid and moving/warping behind the glass screen (sort of like a fish tank)
By now I just want it to be over, but I'm told it wont end for a long time and this really freaks me out.

+10 - The last hours seemed to go EXTREMELY slow. All sense of time was lost. I had severe bloated gassy stomach discomfort. The visuals are settling down now but I still feel terrible. Headache, sick stomach, temperature.

+15 - Started seeing the las of the visuals. The flourescent hairs still remain and everything seems to be tinted fluro pink. Head is feeling very spaced out still.

+25 - Finally slept, even though I still felt sick in the stomach and could not find a comfortable positing. Oh and this is after a pill of stilnox, from which I felt no effect.

The feeling is very hard to describe, but the closest thing I can find to it is 5-meO-AMT.
I also had a metallic taste in my mouth the whole trip and felt like I needed to crap (passed ALOT of wind, but couldnt crap).

Although there is every possibility what you consumed could have been 5-MeO-AMT I would hazard a guess and say it was more than likely a DOx compound. I can't recall any recent 'confirmed' cases of 5-MeO-AMT on tabs locally, however, there are a considerable amount of tabs circulating that are described as being DOx compounds by experienced users of psychedelics.

At the end of the day all we have is a subjective appraisal of the tabs and their loading. Unless there is a bust surrounding these tabs, or you know someone with GC-MS testing capabilities, then I doubt we will ever really know!!!! :\

Got a BLUE bottle recently has a very pale brown liquid in it minty tase as reported by freinds have got from same source as the mickeys and stewie griffins havent consumed yet will be trying this weekend am in the sydney/coast area. Any news would be apreciated will post a pic of bottle soon its the usual ice drops blue logo.

I also aquired some of those tabs in Darwin about late june, have a look at the picture below, looks very similar to me.. The effects also matched the discription you said above..

Long duration (Dosed at 10pm the friday night and visuals seised about 1am sunday morning) tasted very bitter and extremly strong visuals reminiscent of looking into a fish tank.. Melting is a good description.

Also heard a rumor about the tabs, i quote "was extracted from toad venom in a laboratory" but i take that with a grain of salt..

Rob.

View attachment 7091

Yea that looks like a match. It was really tiring more than anything. If I had sleep and prepared for it properly I MAY have been able to enjoy it. Even so I wont be doing them again, not worth the negative effects.

Yea that looks like a match. It was really tiring more than anything. If I had sleep and prepared for it properly I MAY have been able to enjoy it. Even so I wont be doing them again, not worth the negative effects.

Dude the size of the tab is quite alarming!

My comments on whats around are

pink panthers - quite good but the person i get them from doesnt store them well so they have been getting progressively weaker.

Obama's - alot of fun, mild but worth it

Mikey mouses - quite good but had one half way thru a liquid trip so i cant comment beyond how fun it was.

My god i had liquid for the first time. Why didnt i try it before?

Got a BLUE bottle recently has a very pale brown liquid in it minty tase as reported by freinds have got from same source as the mickeys and stewie griffins havent consumed yet will be trying this weekend am in the sydney/coast area. Any news would be apreciated will post a pic of bottle soon its the usual ice drops blue logo.

Me and a few friends are getting on the Stewie tabs tonight as well. We haven't had them yet but my mate who had them last weekend said they weren't the strongest tabs he's had but they were nice and clean enough. Looking forward to it!

Here is a picture of the stewie griffins that i posted about earlyer

orange side
P7160007.jpg

center part of sheet
P7160006.jpg

purple side
P7160010.jpg

Anyone tryed these? have had a few reports that they are good from my circle of freinds that can get ahold of them

Just got some of these stewies. From searching this and the last thread, the gist I got was that they're of similar stregnth to the Mickeys. Anyone care to quantify that gist?

What i got from my source was these where exactly the same liquid used on the mickeys they layers just ran out of mickey blotter and used these to soak up the extra liquid but thats just hear say. Ive herd from othersthat have consumed both the mickeys and the stewies that both are the same so does sopport the claim that i herd......

Blue Bottle

This is a pic of the blue bottle i mentioned earlyer
P9040265.JPG

Thats if it works i dont know how to add pics from my gallery thia is the first one ive put in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and a few friends are getting on the Stewie tabs tonight as well. We haven't had them yet but my mate who had them last weekend said they weren't the strongest tabs he's had but they were nice and clean enough. Looking forward to it!

Quite enjoyed these. Kept slipping into a bit of a time loop for an hour or so with the music. It'd play then start skipping like a little bit then it would just loop and loop and slow right down then loop again. Was pretty off putting for a while, more so the fact that I couldn't control it. Not really sure how common this sorta thing is cos I'm pretty new to acid but it was fun regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.