Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had those 'fractals' you mentioned, as well as the pink panthers. Those fractals were really nice and clean, although not that strong... the panthers are a fair bit stronger and perhaps a little less smooth, but not much.

Woop woop happy times for tonite then. Double dropping whooo:)

Fukn hell i havnt tripped so hard for ages. My mind went metal. Dropped bout 2 (1 and 1/3) panthers at 8pm. Didnt know who i was or what i did till 6am in the morning. Laying on the bed i felt if i wasnt in my body, I recall bits n pieces. Felt like there were 2-3 other people in the room as as if in a virtual game.

White tiles everywhere and sofas even tho my room only contains a bed. Had the maddest OEV. Seeing music notes flying fly through the air with letters on them and aztec writing in diferent colors on msn lol Was so buckled at some point that sitting in the bathroom i saw huge orange yellow explosion and went to the bakyard but nothing was there. These tabs are strong as fuk.

Last edited:
did a single mickey mouse last Saturday night. seemed pretty strong, great visuals for the first couple of hours and overall a lot of fun. didn't seem to last very long though.

did a single mickey mouse last Saturday night. seemed pretty strong, great visuals for the first couple of hours and overall a lot of fun. didn't seem to last very long though.

Try the panthers if u can get ahold of em. I was waiting for it to end after 8-9 hours lol My brain was fried afterwards :)

Doesn't sound like LSD.

LOL mate i dont think uve even tried LSD. All the most experienced Bluelighter trippers rate them as high quality LSD. An acid trip lasts anywhere between 8-12 hours. DOI lasts 18-20 hours. Was even getting those gassy farts u get on the comedown hahahaha

Had 2 panthers on Friday night

Not bad but not as clean as i like

Worth getting if you can't access liq etc.

LOL mate i dont think uve even tried LSD. All the most experienced Bluelighter trippers rate them as high quality LSD. An acid trip lasts anywhere between 8-12 hours. DOI lasts 18-20 hours. Was even getting those gassy farts u get on the comedown hahahaha

Oh, I've had LSD hundreds of times. But fair enough, I haven't tried the panthers, and maybe shouldn't comment. It was not so much the duration as the "brain fried" remark that prompted my response. Good LSD in my experience is incredibly smooth - "brain fried" is the last adjective I'd apply, except maybe "gassy farts".

I've not taken DOI to my knowledge, but low dose DOB is similar in duration to LSD, and "brain fried" would be a plausible description.

Oh, I've had LSD hundreds of times. But fair enough, I haven't tried the panthers, and maybe shouldn't comment. It was not so much the duration as the "brain fried" remark that prompted my response. Good LSD in my experience is incredibly smooth - "brain fried" is the last adjective I'd apply, except maybe "gassy farts".

I've not taken DOI to my knowledge, but low dose DOB is similar in duration to LSD, and "brain fried" would be a plausible description.

He could just be referring to the head fuck LSD gives you?

Went to Sounds Psyilly and had a mickey, best first Doof ever!

He could just be referring to the head fuck LSD gives you?

Went to Sounds Psyilly and had a mickey, best first Doof ever!

Yeah my whole mind was goin crazy the visuals i got were so real so incredible that i was just lying there in amazement. Ive never had DOB before so i cant comment on that but i had one of the best times in my life.

Me and some friends had the Mickey's again on the weekend, lots of fun to be had :) Would like to try the panthers if they came my way but not complaining!

Did a single mickey mouse two weeks ago. Strongest visuals I've ever had off a single tab. About equal to two dark stars.

Short-lived though. Very clean.

Came across some of these buddahs in north qld here.

they are larger than the normal trips i get. nearly 4 times the size.
me and my friends had a half each, it was like a single dose, we were rolled. so intense, laughing etc. everything went orange then yellow. still not even making sense after about 15hours or so.
I have added four photos here http://meinvhex.org/xtc123/

I was told they were sent over in the mail from france.

Sounds like DOx to me ^^
Bigger tabs so they can fit more material on there and lasting so long.
Sound pretty strong as well.

Trying pink panthers tomorrow.
How do they compare strength wise to hoffmans?

Have lucked upon 2 pink panther tabs, will probably be dropping in the next few weeks but not entirely sure yet.

I will be taking one and my brother will be taking one, I am expecting to trip pretty decent, I have only tripped once this year in late May I think and it was on mushrooms (psilocybe subaeruginosa).

I have them stored in a ziplock baggie inside an empty cigarette pack which is stored an a fairly cool place and no light should get to it. How long would they keep before I would expect degradation that would noticeably reduce the trip?

I will report back after I have tried them.

Status
Not open for further replies.