• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide (Immodium) Megathread: We have now lost at least 2 of our own from Lope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:

I've had some positive experiences with loperamide but lately my tolerance has gone up a little bit (from relapsing), I use to just take 16mg with fresh squeezed GFJ. I've never tried it with the tagamet or w/e, is that essential to helping with withdrawals? Or does taking it with just the GFJ work just the same?

OK I'll admit I didn't read the 40 nothing pages before this, I read the first & last. Maybe I'm stupid right now because I'm stoned. But I still don't understand what this drug is/does. I was a heavy opiate user. I. V. for 5 years(heroin, not to mention subs & methadone &oxys every opiate.) I know this is some kind of opiate but a really weak one? Do they rx it in the US & if so what for? It helps withdrawal like coming off of subs withdrawal? Sorry if this has been answered earlier.

It helps for anytype of opiate withdraw it doesnt cross the blood brain barrier unless taken in doses of 20mgs and up...

On a happy note i finally shit yesterday..

Yeah immodium blocks you up but its really no different then any other opiates ive tried..

Maybe a lil extra stomache discomfort but not much

It helps for anytype of opiate withdraw it doesnt cross the blood brain barrier unless taken in doses of 20mgs and up...

On a happy note i finally shit yesterday..

Yeah immodium blocks you up but its really no different then any other opiates ive tried..

Maybe a lil extra stomache discomfort but not much

What are you coming off of? Are you almost done with the withdrawls?

What are you coming off of? Are you almost done with the withdrawls?
60mgs of roxi a day for 6 months..

Yes my withdraws are all but gone...

I used the immodium once on day 2 of my withdraws by the next day i was almost all bac to normal

Now its like day 5 n im good..

Good for you. Seriously...it's hard to do. It's crazy but I think the psychological withdrawal that comes after the physical is pretty bad. When I was younger I had done oxys for 2 years & took 5 80's a day. I switched to heroin and 2 months later(I was shooting) I crashed three cars, was failing all my classes at college because of absences(Probably would have failed anyways,) and got arrested it was in the paper and my parents found out because it said "Possession of Heroin.) No addiction runs in my family & my parents had no idea what to do. So they called my uncle(mom's brother) because he was a detective. He told my parents to not let me out of the house, ,give me oj and Tylenol if I needed it. And this was coming off a 2 year 2 month HEAVY habit. It sucked soooooo badly. I tried to get out of the house but my dad(literally) slept at the end of the stairs and my room is upstairs and way too high to jump from. They only thought I snorted, so I had a package of needles and I'm like "These are mine, I shoot up, kick me out your daughters a junkie." Wouldn't let me leave, my parets never hit me my whole life(and were great parents) and I tried to leave and they would physically restrain me from leaving. My mom slapped me once(believe me I deserved it) they should've sent me to detox but they were clonidine detoxes and I lest both the second day. They just didn't know what to do so they listened to my uncle.

Anyways after two weeks they let me out to go to outpatient. I wasn't crazy withdrawing but I was still really uncomfortable(i.e. anxiety, no good sleep, nightmares, and all I could fucking think about was dope. I was seriously depressed(from the withdrawal) so as soon as they let me out I called my boyfriend, he picked me up, we went to Hartford and I shot 5 bags. Didn't realize how much my tolerance went down, my bf did 5 before me and said they were shitty but he never stopped(2 Years.) So I did 5 bags and missed. About 15-20 mins later I felt really woozy. I told him to pull over, he did My vision started going, I opened the car door got out side & the next thing I remember was waking up in the hospital. My boyfriend said he tried for a half-hour to wake me up(I passed out right outside dead on my face I guess) smacking me, throwing water on my face but I started turning blue so he said he had to call 911. I know its a little off topic but I just remember the psychological wds were almost as hard, as soon as I got my chance I was getting dope. I was not ready to quit at the time, so it was bound to happen. Then they were convinced I was trying to kill myself and had me on observation for 24 hours(I remember yelling I wasn't trying to kill myself I was trying to get high!

Please

This is my 3rd time asking this question, in this "MEGA" thread... I have read all 40 pages of this thread and found no answer yet.

The cimetidine, is it necessary, to battle the w/ds? OR Could it just be taken with the GFJ?

Is there anything related to cimetidine that could be used in it's substitution?

Thank you in advance. I need help with w/d, I have to go to work tonight. I need to be well. :?8(

Last edited:
Good for you. Seriously...it's hard to do. It's crazy but I think the psychological withdrawal that comes after the physical is pretty bad. When I was younger I had done oxys for 2 years & took 5 80's a day. I switched to heroin and 2 months later(I was shooting) I crashed three cars, was failing all my classes at college because of absences(Probably would have failed anyways,) and got arrested it was in the paper and my parents found out because it said "Possession of Heroin.) No addiction runs in my family & my parents had no idea what to do. So they called my uncle(mom's brother) because he was a detective. He told my parents to not let me out of the house, ,give me oj and Tylenol if I needed it. And this was coming off a 2 year 2 month HEAVY habit. It sucked soooooo badly. I tried to get out of the house but my dad(literally) slept at the end of the stairs and my room is upstairs and way too high to jump from. They only thought I snorted, so I had a package of needles and I'm like "These are mine, I shoot up, kick me out your daughters a junkie." Wouldn't let me leave, my parets never hit me my whole life(and were great parents) and I tried to leave and they would physically restrain me from leaving. My mom slapped me once(believe me I deserved it) they should've sent me to detox but they were clonidine detoxes and I lest both the second day. They just didn't know what to do so they listened to my uncle.

Anyways after two weeks they let me out to go to outpatient. I wasn't crazy withdrawing but I was still really uncomfortable(i.e. anxiety, no good sleep, nightmares, and all I could fucking think about was dope. I was seriously depressed(from the withdrawal) so as soon as they let me out I called my boyfriend, he picked me up, we went to Hartford and I shot 5 bags. Didn't realize how much my tolerance went down, my bf did 5 before me and said they were shitty but he never stopped(2 Years.) So I did 5 bags and missed. About 15-20 mins later I felt really woozy. I told him to pull over, he did My vision started going, I opened the car door got out side & the next thing I remember was waking up in the hospital. My boyfriend said he tried for a half-hour to wake me up(I passed out right outside dead on my face I guess) smacking me, throwing water on my face but I started turning blue so he said he had to call 911. I know its a little off topic but I just remember the psychological wds were almost as hard, as soon as I got my chance I was getting dope. I was not ready to quit at the time, so it was bound to happen. Then they were convinced I was trying to kill myself and had me on observation for 24 hours(I remember yelling I wasn't trying to kill myself I was trying to get high!
Yeah ive been there.. i jus had a daughter n have been getting high sincr she was born...

From stress.. being the only one wit a income in the household... trying to stay clean now because i am getting laid off from my job n need to find a new 1

This is my 3rd time asking this question, in this "MEGA" thread... I have read all 40 pages of this thread and found no answer yet.

The cimetidine, is it necessary, to battle the w/ds? OR Could it just be taken with the GFJ?

Is there anything related to cimetidine that could be used in it's substitution?

Thank you in advance. I need help with w/d, I have to go to work tonight. I need to be well. :?8(
Just take the immodium.. GFJ is fine but not needed it took 20mgs without GFJ or anything n i was fine..

It takes awhile to kick in so be aware...

Just take the immodium.. GFJ is fine but not needed it took 20mgs without GFJ or anything n i was fine..

It takes awhile to kick in so be aware...

Thank you for the response, yeah my usage was just a hair over 2 weeks of a low dose of opiates, also got a couple benzos, and a few gabies

Last edited:
O yeah then u should b in excellent shape.. i had weed n thats it..

My suggestion wud b like 20mg to 30mg

But not much over that.. n it takes away 85% of the withdraws..

The other 15% will b taken care of with the gabbies n benzos

Good luck brother

O yeah then u should b in excellent shape.. i had weed n thats it..

My suggestion wud b like 20mg to 30mg

But not much over that.. n it takes away 85% of the withdraws..

The other 15% will b taken care of with the gabbies n benzos

Good luck brother

Thanks for the advice, bro. Earlier this morning I smoked my last little bit (if I had to say it was .03, but it's REALLY good) now it's been about 4 hours, I'm going to take 10 lopes... see how I feel since I don't have work til 3:30 (it's 10am my time now) so it should give me ample time to see how I will feel by the time of work! Still going to down them with the GFJ just because I have it on hand and it can't do no harm (plus it'll amplify the benzos =D)

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice, bro. Earlier this morning I smoked my last little bit (if I had to say it was .03, but it's REALLY good) now it's been about 4 hours, I'm going to take 10 lopes... see how I feel since I don't have work til 3:30 (it's 10am my time now) so it should give me ample time to see how I will feel by the time of work! Still going to down them with the GFJ just because I have it on hand and it can't do no harm (plus it'll amplify the benzos =D)
No problem bro..

The GFJ should help it crosd the bbb just dont mix with alcohol and you should be fine

Could I smoke imodium off of aluminium foil like heroin or oxys that would be sweet

Could I smoke imodium off of aluminium foil like heroin or oxys that would be sweet

i dont think you can do this just like grinding it up and what not.... you shouldn't even be trying to get high off them if that's what you are going for... if you search with the right keywords you can find answers to your question but in this thread we've kinda not allowed talks about getting "high" and since that seems like a way to abuse this... you'll find only horror stories.. sorry?8)

Last edited:
Oh I forgot to mention I took 2.5 G of maeng da kratom as well when I first woke up... it's a super low dose so who knows if it'll actually do anything but just downed 20mg Loperamide with fresh squeezed (non ruby/red) GFJ. Now we wait, don't we...

i dont think you can do this just like grinding it up and what not.... you shouldn't even be trying to get high off them if that's what you are going for... if you search with the right keywords you can find answers to your question but in this thread we've kinda not allowed talks about getting "high" and since that seems like a way to abuse this... idk if I should give links out to sources.. sorry?8)
Please dont we have already lost 2 bluelighters to this..
1 of them i was pretty close with..

Let him do it on his own... if anything post links to pages about what happens when you od on immodium...

Reading his post again i dont even think hes serious..

Ha I would have to be a bit touched in the head to smoke those huge pills imagine how small 2 mgs is of the active ingredient in each pill it probably only accounts for around 1 percent of the whole pill the rest is useless binders and fillers just think how horrible of a b/a smoking a pill Like that would be. Tasty fillers in dirrereah medicine lol don't worry guys only speculation I wouldn't smoke that the only pills ever worth smoking are the old oxy contins extended release 20s 40s 60s and 80s those pills seemed like they were made to smoke they tasted awesome and ran on foil no different than heroin did I remember those pills turning golden yellow and sliding down the foil as you chase the dragon. Lol memories good and bad lots of people on here think smoking those is stupid but that's how we do it up in Canada well until they banned the OCS and replaced with the gel now everybody's smoking heroin and turned into big time junkies.

It does not and never will feel like any other semi-synthetic/synthetic or natural opioid period. Ever. As I said though, all semantics. No shit it's an opioid, but it also has properties unique to only loperamide.

You cannot get high off this drug in a traditional sense.

Dude, if DrinksWithEvil wants to kill himself. Let him.
It is an anti-diarrheal that can in these large doses at best completely lock up your intestines (which can become necrotic and require removal) and at worst will kill you where you stand.

Not true bruh

You can get high off it as some passes the bbb

A simple google search would tell you so

You want to die, be my fucking guest. But don't you fucking dare try to bring anyone with you by saying that you can get high off lope. You cant. Not ever. No matter what. I detest this kind of behavior. Stick to the facts - and this is you cant get high on lope, and if you try to you can get very very very ill and be left permanently debilitated or it will kill you. That is fact you narrow minded so and so.

Listen bro i understand what your sayin i lost a friend to lopermide a BLer i was pretty close wit...

I agree but i also disagree...

So stop reading here if yu gonna get all sididdy and argue wit me, over the internet.. its pointless

1. Its a opiate that does its job, as far as blocking you up.. it supposedly doesnt cause cns depression and only makes a very small aloud to cross the BBB..

2. Makes sense you can take a large dose to get more across the BBB.. this would also cause CNS depression...

3. We are fucking junkies do you really give 2 fucks about what we put in our body.. we buy pills from companies that tell you how much of a drug is or isnt in the pill... which sometimes or alot of the times untrue.. for exsample roxies companys getting sued for putting more oxycodone in their roxies then 30mg.. or we buy our drugs off the corner from some dude thats telling you that its "heroin".. he doesnt even kno whats in it.. all he knows its sum fiiiiyaaaa.. we dont give a fuck as long as it gets us fucked up..

Ok now heres where i tell you what i agree with you about.... if your still reading...

1. PEOPLE SHOULDNT USE IT TO GET HIGH........

It should be used for withdraws and not often... it should be used only when desperately needed.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.