• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Loperamide (Immodium) Megathread: We have now lost at least 2 of our own from Lope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil czey, did you use to be Lacey K? Been a long time lurker back in the old days and always remembered your posts with the Newport box with New Jerz on it, always kept me entertained on here when I gettin' soooo fucked up on Poppy pods also back in the good days when you could support a habbit VERY cheaply with them,sadly not the case anymore with that, might as well just get pills at the prices there at now. Anywayy.... And on the topic of lope, don't know if i've posted on this thread or not but I use to take massive doses when I didn't have anything else,like 180-200mg. Wouldn't get me high but kept me well for a long time..kinda gave me energy but would make me sooo tired in a not enjoyable way after it would build up in my systyem I guese..gave me red eyes like weed also in higher doses.

Lil czey, did you use to be Lacey K? Been a long time lurker back in the old days and always remembered your posts with the Newport box with New Jerz on it, always kept me entertained on here when I gettin' soooo fucked up on Poppy pods also back in the good days when you could support a habbit VERY cheaply with them,sadly not the case anymore with that, might as well just get pills at the prices there at now. Anywayy.... And on the topic of lope, don't know if i've posted on this thread or not but I use to take massive doses when I didn't have anything else,like 180-200mg. Wouldn't get me high but kept me well for a long time..kinda gave me energy but would make me sooo tired in a not enjoyable way after it would build up in my systyem I guese..gave me red eyes like weed also in higher doses.
Ive been here since "07" i have always been lilczey...

I was also very close friends wit lacey and hung out with her a few times..

Status
Not open for further replies.